piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I get you don't know my life. But I was relatively close with my family or so I thought. My parents are pretty well off. So are other members in my family. Why did they all abandon me? Leave for me for dead essentially? No fight at all. Literally. Instead of rolling over they rolled me over and just gave up for me. I've never seen a group of people fight less hard for anything. I don't understand. They won't even tell me either.

I get why the US government did. I'm nothing to them. Literally. They want people to think they care so much but they don't most would murder and torture their mother if it benefitted them. Me. Pft. They don't give a fuck. I'm worthless to them.
Hey bro, look I don't know your story and what you're going through but I can say a couple of things from personal experience. My wife recently killed herself, it's something she had in her and had a lifelong battle with mental health issues but she was struggling with debt issues in the end along with many other things

her parents definitely played a huge part in this, shaping her when growing up and there were times that she felt like you, abandoned by them, its the same with her sister, she had isolated herself from her family. They were all very well off and they are taking it hard as despite their fractious relationship they would have done anything to have her back and have a lot of guilt about not doing more to help or making her feel bad in the times they did help her. You say you were close with them once

It sounds like from what I've read you want to live and this choice shouldn't be one you're forced into because you can't see a way out - though if that is your choice that is fine too. Can't you go to your family one last time ask for help, sure if they say no and treat you badly then you've got your answer but it's one last role of the dice - not suggesting this but if you did want to go to them you could make a suicide gesture and maybe that would spur them into helping you.

My aunt also killed herself over money and this had a really profound impact on my dad as he was unaware and took it personally as he would have done anything to save her.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
It sounds like the right decision to me. No one should CTB against their will- because they feel forced to. If people want help- it should be out there. I really hope it does help this time. Sadly though- I expect you will have to continue to fight against the wrongs that have been done to you. You'll have to keep reminding people in the hopes someone will help you fight your cause. Sadly, this world is shit. Think of the people wrongly sent to prison for years! I imagine only some of them catch public opinion enough where rulings are overturned but even then- it doesn't always work. For some people, the world is so incredibly unfair. I guess all we are left with are the appeals procedures and hope that things will one day be set right. I really hope these people can and will help you.
Yes that does sound horrendous to be convicted of a crime you didn't commit. I do feel like that's sort of me here in a way. I'm homeless with no future. While the fraudsters run free.

I hope i get help to. I can find some sort of meaning in life or purpose. But i find it unlikely.
I am so glad that you reached out for support and this is the right decision for you right now. No one should ctb when they are not 100% sure and every human being deserves to be happy - you deserve to be happy. Even if there is a glimmer of hope, it is worth exploring.

Please do not feel like a fraud for being part of this community. We are all travelling our own separate journeys, but have some common shared challenges - hence we look out for each other and want the best for each other. There is kinship in isolation, betrayal and the life challenges that we face. Youa re not alone in how you feel - I, for one, have been in a similar posirlition where I have pulled back so many times. So please remember that we are here for as long as you need us.

I wish you all the best with what is happening now and hope that you get all the support that you rightfully need and deserve. Hope everything goes well. Take care.
Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it. That's part of the reason I keep coming back here is you all are the closest thing I have to friends, etc...
Hey bro, look I don't know your story and what you're going through but I can say a couple of things from personal experience. My wife recently killed herself, it's something she had in her and had a lifelong battle with mental health issues but she was struggling with debt issues in the end along with many other things

her parents definitely played a huge part in this, shaping her when growing up and there were times that she felt like you, abandoned by them, its the same with her sister, she had isolated herself from her family. They were all very well off and they are taking it hard as despite their fractious relationship they would have done anything to have her back and have a lot of guilt about not doing more to help or making her feel bad in the times they did help her. You say you were close with them once

It sounds like from what I've read you want to live and this choice shouldn't be one you're forced into because you can't see a way out - though if that is your choice that is fine too. Can't you go to your family one last time ask for help, sure if they say no and treat you badly then you've got your answer but it's one last role of the dice - not suggesting this but if you did want to go to them you could make a suicide gesture and maybe that would spur them into helping you.

My aunt also killed herself over money and this had a really profound impact on my dad as he was unaware and took it personally as he would have done anything to save her.
I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. If you need to talk I'm here. I have asked my family for help... They have no desire to. They don't care.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
joolfive

joolfive

Mar 21, 2023
Just checked the recent updates. I hope you are okay. Be safe. :)