Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
In just under 8 hours time I'll hopefully CTB.

My method will be SN, seems like the most popular way at the minute and when my parents find me, it won't be as horrifying. I've suffered with severe anxiety for most of my life, and the last few years have become unbearable. I've also found out this week that I've lost my job due to the coronavirus even though I worked throughout the pandemic. (I was going to CTB today anyway, even before I found out I lost my job). My family will be devastated but I've tried my best to get better but I just can't.

I hope you guys can get better, or if you CTB, then at least find your peace. I'll try update as much as I can.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Stepheng7287, voyager, Nop0int and 35 others
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Brave

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lorntroubles and Anxietykillsme
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Find peace and courage . What ever reasons , remember there is no wrong not accepting society , nature as evil , it's the truth. We lived like we were once happy , wanting to be the king of the hill, that's evil .remember you are selfish for once but not evil for choicing to ctb. It's justifiable , though I can't speak for one, there is no reason to ctb but there is also many reasons to ctb as well

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lorntroubles, SuicideDJ and 2 others
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
You will find peace soon enough. Im glad you have a viable method that isnt gruesome. Best of luck and we are here for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
You will find peace soon enough. Im glad you have a viable method that isnt gruesome. Best of luck and we are here for you.
Thank you so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and not-2-b-the-answer
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Sorry life has brought you to this point. I'll be following soon enough also via SN. Hope your transition is peaceful x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
Sorry life has brought you to this point. I'll be following soon enough also via SN. Hope your transition is peaceful x
Thank you. I hope yours is equally as peaceful when you feel the time is right.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and xLosthopex
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
I hope you have a painless journey. Godspeed.

• Love
Reactions: paramhansyogi and Anxietykillsme
paramhansyogi

paramhansyogi

Aug 15, 2020
Hope to see you on the other side soon

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and Anxietykillsme
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I hope everything goes well and it's as peaceful as possible. I don't know what led you to this point but I'm sorry it happened. I hope we can provide the comfort you deserve. :heart::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Sending love and light for your journey ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
I hope everything goes well and it's as peaceful as possible. I don't know what led you to this point but I'm sorry it happened. I hope we can provide the comfort you deserve. :heart::heart:
Thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and InterstateFlowers
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I hope you find peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Rocket1Rocket1

Rocket1Rocket1

Jun 1, 2020
No matter what you choose I hope you find happiness and peace. We are here for you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Anxietykillsme
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I see it's been almost four hours. How is it going? Still feeling okay about everything?

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I wish you peace :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hope you find peace. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
1 hour to go until SN. Just taken my 600mg Ibruprofen.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ricky1@@, whywere, Deleted member 17331 and 4 others
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
1 hour to go until SN. Just taken my 600mg Ibruprofen.
Another one? I need to take a break from here. All this sadness is making me even more sad. Have a great journey.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, TimeToBiteTheDust, Lorntroubles and 3 others
geogaddi

geogaddi

May 30, 2020
Good luck, you're brave to have lasted so long and for taking the final step. Keep the updates coming if you can. My thoughts are with you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, TimeToBiteTheDust, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
Another one? I need to take a break from here. All this sadness is making me even more sad. Have a great journey.
Thank you my friend. Yeah, seems like a lot of people are CTBing recently. Hope you feel better soon.
Good luck, you're brave to have lasted so long and for taking the final step. Keep the updates coming if you can. My thoughts are with you.
Will try my absolute hardest to update. I'm going to be setting my alarm for 8am tomorrow just incase it doesn't work haha. Thanks a lot.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, TimeToBiteTheDust, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm going to be setting my alarm for 8am tomorrow just incase it doesn't work haha.
I hope it goes well for you and I hope you post when you take it and how it makes you feel. Can you message us after you cross over too? jk, wishful thinking on my part.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, TimeToBiteTheDust, LetzteAusfahrt and 1 other person
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
I hope it goes well for you and I hope you post when you take it and how it makes you feel. Can you message us after you cross over too? jk, wishful thinking on my part.
Haha I wish I could. Yeah of course I will.

• Hugs
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
it's sad seeing you leave but i know that you will find peace , it's ok if you change your mind and wanna stay , whatever you do i wish you the best ♥️♥️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
it's sad seeing you leave but i know that you will find peace , it's ok if you change your mind and wanna stay , whatever you do i wish you the best ♥♥
Thanks so much. I hope that I'll be successful, but I know that if I do back out you guys won't judge me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Alec, a.h, Deleted member 17331 and 8 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Wishing you a peaceful journey in whatever you decide. ❤️

Let us know how you're feeling once you take it if possible

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, a.h and not-2-b-the-answer
suicidalstrawbabie

suicidalstrawbabie

Jul 6, 2020
Do you plan on posting when you drink it?
I've ordered SN and am waiting for delivery, and I haven't decided if I want to post about it or just do it on my own.
im anxious thinking about SI.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ricky1@@, a.h, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
Do you plan on posting when you drink it?
I've ordered SN and am waiting for delivery, and I haven't decided if I want to post about it or just do it on my own.
im anxious thinking about SI.
Yeah. I'll post how I'm feeling and if I'm not successful I'll try let everyone know what's happened after.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alec, a.h, Deleted member 17331 and 4 others
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Thank you my friend. Yeah, seems like a lot of people are CTBing recently. Hope you feel better soon.

youre too kind. You re about to go and hope u feel better.

Will try my absolute hardest to update. I'm going to be setting my alarm for 8am tomorrow just incase it doesn't work haha. Thanks a lot.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: a.h, not-2-b-the-answer, stormed lucky and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.