• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Hello.

I haven't been on here for very long, so I can't imagine I'll be missed very much. I've had some lovely interactions with people and I wish them and everyone else well. I have no last messages. I have no words I want to be remembered by. I want to go out in quiet. Here is my little SN regimen box and I shall soon be making the drink. I haven't had an appetite so fasting has been easy. Today is the day: everything in my world has aligned and I know with my whole heart that there is no better time for me to leave. No tears fall. No fear claims me. For the first time in my life, I wear a true smile. Body and mind will disappear. I will finally live in beautiful quiet.

Attachments

• PXL_20240317_154731250.jpg
    PXL_20240317_154731250.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I hope that everything is able to work out in your favor and I wish you eternal peace.

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
Hello.

I haven't been on here for very long, so I can't imagine I'll be missed very much. I've had some lovely interactions with people and I wish them and everyone else well. I have no last messages. I have no words I want to be remembered by. I want to go out in quiet. Here is my little SN regimen box and I shall soon be making the drink. I haven't had an appetite so fasting has been easy. Today is the day: everything in my world has aligned and I know with my whole heart that there is no better time for me to leave. No tears fall. No fear claims me. For the first time in my life, I wear a true smile. Body and mind will disappear. I will finally live in beautiful quiet.
I also want to CTB ASAP but no wind is favorable yet. I hope you find eternal peace. See you on the other. ๐Ÿฅฒ

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you well in your plans. Hope it all goes smooth and peaceful for you and that you find your ethernal peace โค๏ธ

That therapist of yours is gonna be pretty devastated.....or jealous depending on her intensions.

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Hello.

I wish you peace and I wish I had your convictions and could just do my partial hang. I have so much fear.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
thebloodofreptile

thebloodofreptile

Nov 7, 2022
Safe travels. See you on the other side

C

calebzz1

Jan 6, 2024
I pray that you go to heaven and find everlasting peace!

Next

Next

Jul 13, 2023
I whish you all the best. Keep the smile until the end of your live.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Hello.

I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

AnotherDayInHell

AnotherDayInHell

Tired
Jun 26, 2023
Have a great journey, see u on the other side ๐Ÿ–ค

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ
I'm glad this person got to go peacefully. What a relief.