• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I mean is it even possible nowadays? Honestly idk thays why I'm asking,my plan is to fill the bath up (as you do) try to get a plug extender as there isn't any in the bathroom itself get in chug the toaster in and boom

The image i attached is the toaster i intend to use want to know if it would be possible

Attachments

• IMG_8437.jpeg
    IMG_8437.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
smalleiers

smalleiers

Your local nutty politics guy
Mar 18, 2024
I think that most sockets nowadays are secure against exactly this thing. Before the electricity surges uncontrollably the fuse will blow and electricity will shut down. Maybe there's a way to remove the fuse protection but I'm by no means qualified to talk about that.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I think it was in [The] Groudhod Day (1993)?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I think that most sockets nowadays are secure against exactly this thing. Before the electricity surges uncontrollably the fuse will blow and electricity will shut down. Maybe there's a way to remove the fuse protection but I'm by no means qualified to talk about that.
I wish i knew how to do that myself 😅 would using an extension negate this at all or would it still apply? No use trying if its a failed effort right?
I think it was in [The] Groudhod Day (1993)?
May possibly be old enough then,but as another user said the actual socket could trip rendering my attempt useless

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I was going to post saying "careful mucking around with electricity if you don't know what you're doing" and then remembered which forum I'm on and what you're actually asking... 🤦😂

But in all seriousness, if you're adept at DIY stuff, a summer web search should give you some answers on how to bypass the safety systems. If, like me, you're an Incompetent, probably best to leave well alone as you could end up alive and well but sans electricity.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Nonsense from the movies.

Modern sockets will trip in milliseconds and electric shock more burns and hurts like hell rather than kill you anyway.
So this method is worth scrapping then? If so that's unfortunate for sure

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I like your profile pic op but just here to echo the sentiments of others, highly doubt it'll work, sounds like it's one of those ctb methods that belong in movies more than anything.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923