• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
I just wanted to say I hope you all have a happy holiday or the best holiday that you can have. I know this is a time of year that is the hardest time of year for us. I'm not excluded to this. Even tho it's my favorite time of the year, it's also potentially the worst. I understand that a lot of you are alone and/or lonely today especially. I know this is just a reminder of everything negative. But I just wanted to say I care for you, I am you, and I want nothing but the best for you.

If you are nothing, you are nothing but amazing. If you are in a dark place, it's because your the only light that's on and you can't see your own greatness in the depths of this bullshit.

I won't be able to be on here all day to check in with you all today, or even in the next upcoming days due to my own personal issues and trauma. And for that I am very sorry. This is why I'm making this thread. I wanted to acknowledge that you may have no one to say happy holiday to, you may hate these times, but I wanted to be the one to say happy holidays to you personally. I know it may not help, I know that you may not even want to hear it. And to those that rather not be reminded of this I am sorry and please feel free to ignore this post altogether. I understand.

Anyways. Happy holidays everyone. I'm sending holiday hugs all around. Your free to squeeze as tight and long as you need. I also made you all some imaginary food. I have vegan and non vegan options for every dish I made for those with certain allergies, lifestyles, and diets. Everything is homemade and I've spent all day cooking it just for you . Alot of it is also food from my culture also known as Soul Food. I hope you enjoy ☺.

Food list:
Candied Yams
Potato salad
BBQ honey whisky ribs
Baked 3 cheese Macaroni and cheese
Collard Greens
Gumbo
Goulash
Dirty Rice
Fried fish
Fried orange chicken with a honey based glaze
Basic Fruit Salad
Fruit Salad (we make it with whip cream and cream cheese based)
Canned cranberry sauce
Homemade cranberry sauce
Sweet Corn Bread
Regular Corn Bread
Butter baked Biscuits

Desserts:
Sweet potato pie
Red Velvet Cake
Pumpkin cheesecake with a rosemary based crust topped with cranberry drizzle
Peach Cobbler
Cherry Cobbler
Pumpkin pie
Better than sex cake
Triple chocolate chunk brownies

Drinks:
Rose Cherry punch
Passion Fruit Paradise
Coconut Dream Smoothies
Cranberry apple spiced cider (careful it's hot )
Sparkling Water
Strawberry Watermelon Kool-aid
Cold filtered water
Apple spiced Sweet Tea

Don't be bashful now . Everyone grab a plate, get seconds and I would say, make sure to take some home with you, but when your with me, you are home ^~^.

Let me know what dish you brought and what food your grabbing on your plate. You don't have to bring anything don't worry ☺. Hope you all enjoy. *hugsssssss*

Last edited:
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Nov 8, 2020
It's not holiday here but can I join ?
I can bring the drinks, and my special coktail : Martini + Campari + Noilly prat + dry gin (lemonade can be added if you prefer soft drink).
It's fruity and not too strong, it could be imaginary drunk without limit.

Hell Yea you can join! Everyone is welcome! And that sounds amazing! Let's get drunk together ☺️

Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Nov 8, 2020
I love you pinkie! In sorry you've had rough days. Take care!
I love you too my lil peacebutt get yourself a nice big plate *hugs* I made you some extra brownies

You are so sweet! I'll join! Thank you so much! :heart: :hug:

Yesss. Your welcomed to sit with us. Make sure you get some extra cake. I saved you an extra piece for later .

Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Nov 8, 2020
You're literally the sweetest bean!!

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I just want to say I am so thankful for having met you, along with many others on SS! You guys are absolute stars. :heart:

We call it something else entirely, that's why I just said holiday cuz I won't acknowledge it any other way haha. You so amazing bright. I made you your own bowl of fruit salad ☺️.
:heart: Thank you for your kindness.
Thank you for joining us ☺️

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'm not American/celebrate thanksgiving but many of you are very kind and helpful on here.

So I'll join in and say: I'm thankful I found SS <3

It changed the way I thought about ctb (having to go through with it "all alone").

Also: Everything you made sounds delicious, OP!

Last edited:
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Aww, this is the sweetest post I've come across in a while, I knew it'd be you @PinkMidnight who made it, based off of the adorable title! Thank you for taking the time to cheer everyone up on what can be such a difficult holiday for many, you're such a kind soul. Sorry I'm late to the party, but all of the food mentioned in this thread sounds absolutely delicious, I think I'll bring some banana bread to share too. Hugs! :hug::heart:

Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Nov 8, 2020
I imagined this being real and me being there in my my head, and I started tearing up. Thank you for posting this, it brightened up my Thanksgiving :heart:.

I'm so very very happy that this made your day brighter hun. I know it's all imagination, but I tried to make it as real as I could. I really wish I could do this for you all. Thank you for coming hun. *puts extra chicken on your plate*

I'm not American/celebrate thanksgiving but many of you are very kind and helpful on here.

So I'll join in and say: I'm thankful I found SS <3

It changed the way I thought about ctb (having to go through with it "all alone").

Also: Everything you made sounds delicious, OP!

I'm so glad you found this place and it could be a safe space for you. You're home now so don't worry ok? ☺️

Also I made sure you got some extra ribs. I know you'll love them ☺️

Aww, this is the sweetest post I've come across in a while, I knew it'd be you @PinkMidnight who made it, based off of the adorable title! Thank you for taking the time to cheer everyone up on what can be such a difficult holiday for many, you're such a kind soul. Sorry I'm late to the party, but all of the food mentioned in this thread sounds absolutely delicious, I think I'll bring some banana bread to share too. Hugs! :hug::heart:

Botan! You're not late hun ☺️, the party doesn't end until everyone has had their fill. Also, banana bread?! *grabs 2 slices*

Chile! You know I love me some banana bread! Let me make you an extra plate of food just for that alone! (and also cuz your amazing )

I'm a bit late but the leftovers were still delicious XD. Thank you your post made my day a little brighter :)

Oh don't worry! It's all fresh. I made sure all my babies get fresh plates. I'm so glad you could make it love ☺️

Really needed this today, thank you. ❤

And I'm so glad you're here to eat with us. You made the party a lil bit brighter just for showing up. Ty Jessu ☺️