• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
Am I late to the party?? Is there any food left? ;-;

Haven't been super active these past days so didn't see this until now..
I hope you and everyone else had a good holidays, and are having a good weekend. :heart:

You're really the sweetest for making threads like this, thank you so much. :hug: :heart:

Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Am I late to the party?? Is there any food left? ;-;

Haven't been super active these past days so didn't see this until now..
I hope you and everyone else had a good holidays, and are having a good weekend. :heart:

You're really the sweetest for making threads like this, thank you so much. :hug: :heart:

You're right on time. I made sure to keep your plate fresh and hot hun .

Don't ever apologize for not being active or for life happening to you OK? I'm just glad you could make it ☺️. And I hope your holiday was good too. And tysm much for the love hun

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
My dearest pinky. I miss you more and more each passing day. I love you so much and you are so special to me. I know this world was terrible to you, intolerant, and unaccepting but I wish I had the means to make it the best for you. You are the sweetest person alive. Your post and your love will forever live in my heart- I love you. I wish you were still here. I wish I knew more about you. I know you are in a better place my dearest beautiful pinky. Beautiful both inside and out.

• Love
Reactions: whywere