• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
So one of my main reasons for wanting to ctb is I am allergic to ALL foods whether it being milk protein, soy, wheat, rye, barley (corn in general) or even fucking oats with water (the universe couldn´t have given me that one safe food to eat!?) also rice, nuts, fruits, vegetables eggs well you get the point, name the food and I can´t eat it without my throat getting tight and dry.

I see you guys making posts about what delicious food to eat and people in real life talking about it and I just feel it´s so unfair that I can´t cope with food because I too think it tastes good and would be a good cope if I could eat food and enjoy it without fear up choking which has happened 5 times (got a heimlich from my dad so I didn´t die) or feeling my throat getting tight and dry and it is such a horrible feeling, I can still breath but it feels kinda like flexing a muscle although it´s my esophagus. And since I have to eat every few hours it never stops, the way I describe it to doctors, shrinks etc. is since I am allergic to the foods my throat needs a cooldown between meals like similar to if you touched a poison leaf on your arm and if you did it every 4 hours it keeps getting irritated the same with food for me because if I don´t eat in a day my throat feels fine but then I would suffer from hunger which is an insanely terrible design because we all need food to survive and feel good otherwise you suffer from hunger so it´s a born addiction whereas drugs if you quit them eventually the withdrawals pass but with food it doesn´t because my body doesn´t care if I am allergic or not it needs food.

It also has made me withdraw from social life because you can´t hang out with friends without having to eat at some point so that also excludes me from going to festivals or parties (but I have severe anxiety to but at least without allergies it would physically be possible) which also why I can´t go drinking with people because I am allergic to all beverages except water so I can´t drink juice, milk, cacao, protein shakes neither milk protein, beef protein (because of the sunflower lecithin I suspect), broccoli protein powder, vegan protein powder or soy protein powder not even maltodextrin or dextrose which is sugar made from wheat in maltodextrin and mays/corn in dextrose.
So anyways I cannot go drinking because then there are drinking games and I can´t keep up because I suffer from my throat closing so of course that is also just agony to feel that tightness ALL THE TIME! I never have a seconds brake from this it´s torture is what it is, couldn´t I just had got a decease that could kill me quickly (sorry if anyone suffer from anything like that) but this is just unbearable to live with, in fact I am not even living I am just spectating life because my physical and mental struggles keep me chained to this boring mundane life. I have once in a while gotten drunk on and off including lately but my throat can´t take it so the last couple days I have never felt so bad in my throat that I know I will be scared of drinking in a long time, I thought I was about to die yesterday because my throat got so tight it even got hard to breath. So I can´t cope with food, alcohol or drugs and not even bodybuilding because that requires a ton of eating I am allergic to everything then what the fuck is left in life when I am allergic to life?

I have for over a year tried to better myself doing exercises every day because of a back injury I got 8 years ago and finally with all that hard work I manage to fix that problem (mostly) so I really wanna bodybuild but had to stop recently because I can´t eat so many calories I mean my stomach can but since I am allergic to food it´s basically poison to my throat and gut so I also get bloated btw. so the more food (or poison) I eat the more I suffer like people can tolerate caffeine in certain amounts but at a certain level it becomes toxic and even life threatening.
Btw it wasn´t always like this it´s only in the last 9 years it has gotten this bad so if anyone wonder why I miss my childhood and teenage years so bad no shit I had no physical problems or mental problems back then and had many friends and life was amazing at least in my childhood that was basically paradise on earth so going from such an amazing fun life full of joy, happiness and excitement to this hell it is so weird I don´t wanna be here anymore? I mean I don´t plan to ctb in the near future since there is some things I am curious could happen as a positive thing in my life but I need to hopefully be able to lesson my suffering at the very least in my throat and even then I suffer from so many things I can hardly remember them all when I have to name them like colorblind, aspergers, anxiety, anhedonia and apathy, psoriasis, naval hernia etc.
Anyways I just needed a place to vent I don´t really expect anyone to read all of this but if you have read this far at least thanks for caring enough to do so :heart:

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can't quite relate to the extremes of what you have to go through, but can to a degree. I'm not "allergic" to foods like you, but rather get "adverse reactions" to many foods. Thankfully, there are some "safer" foods that I can eat, so those are the ones I eat every day, 7 days a week, 30 days a month, 365 days a year, breakfast, lunch (sometimes), and dinner. I can't drink coffee, or pop (which I don't want anymore anyway), beer, or anything really except water, so that's what I drink. Now, in the morning a drink a very weak cup of tea, so weak in fact that it is still "water" colored. I can drink milk. I'm not going to go through the whole list, but there are many more foods that I can't eat than what I can. If I eat the wrong foods, I'm fine all day long, as long as I'm up and awake. The problems happen at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. I get these intense "head shocks" that feel like electricity shooting through the nerves in my head from ear to ear. They fucking hurt, so I do everything I can to avoid foods that cause that. When I was going to an endocrinologist. he told me that it's a "rare" (isn't everything) type of disorder, something wrong with the way the certain foods metabolize. There's no treatment for it. One of the worst things I can have is not even a food, but dye. Any form of dye causes some of the worst pain (shocks) imaginable in my head, and even elsewhere in my body. I have to read the ingredients in everything, and even after finding something I can tolerate, I still have to keep reading the ingredients because manufacturers change ingredients all the time. Everything I eat is extremely plain and bland.

I truly feel for you. That's a tough one and really hard to imagine how difficult it is for you. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this.

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
i understand what you are feeling, i started having allergy attacks just about two years ago (but ive had allergies since i remember), and its gotten to the point where i need to vaccinate myself weekly because of them, i cant go out because i barely have any foods i can eat and i miss out on so many experiences because of it, i may not be able to offer u help or give u tips, but i just hope that u know that you are not alone <3 the vaccines i were prescribed supposedly are supposed to cure me in about 3-4 years, perhaps theres something like that where you live?

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
god that sounds awful I can't even begin to imagine how you cope with that. although clearly, it is not well as we are finding each other on this site haha

I am sure you have gotten this question a lot but if you don't mind me asking, what foods CAN you eat?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I can't quite relate to the extremes of what you have to go through, but can to a degree. I'm not "allergic" to foods like you, but rather get "adverse reactions" to many foods. Thankfully, there are some "safer" foods that I can eat, so those are the ones I eat every day, 7 days a week, 30 days a month, 365 days a year, breakfast, lunch (sometimes), and dinner. I can't drink coffee, or pop (which I don't want anymore anyway), beer, or anything really except water, so that's what I drink. Now, in the morning a drink a very weak cup of tea, so weak in fact that it is still "water" colored. I can drink milk. I'm not going to go through the whole list, but there are many more foods that I can't eat than what I can. If I eat the wrong foods, I'm fine all day long, as long as I'm up and awake. The problems happen at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. I get these intense "head shocks" that feel like electricity shooting through the nerves in my head from ear to ear. They fucking hurt, so I do everything I can to avoid foods that cause that. When I was going to an endocrinologist. he told me that it's a "rare" (isn't everything) type of disorder, something wrong with the way the certain foods metabolize. There's no treatment for it. One of the worst things I can have is not even a food, but dye. Any form of dye causes some of the worst pain (shocks) imaginable in my head, and even elsewhere in my body. I have to read the ingredients in everything, and even after finding something I can tolerate, I still have to keep reading the ingredients because manufacturers change ingredients all the time. Everything I eat is extremely plain and bland.

I truly feel for you. That's a tough one and really hard to imagine how difficult it is for you. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this.
Then you must know how bland life is without any food or drugs to cope with, I still wish I had some safe foods to eat even rice or oats but nope not even that I was granted by life and even so that is no way to live you can´t attend any social event without food or beverages being a part of it and a need for it because like I said our bodies need food we can´t just say no like if it were drugs nope this thing (food) that makes us feel so bad do we still have to eat I mean that is fucking checkmate!
i understand what you are feeling, i started having allergy attacks just about two years ago (but ive had allergies since i remember), and its gotten to the point where i need to vaccinate myself weekly because of them, i cant go out because i barely have any foods i can eat and i miss out on so many experiences because of it, i may not be able to offer u help or give u tips, but i just hope that u know that you are not alone <3 the vaccines i were prescribed supposedly are supposed to cure me in about 3-4 years, perhaps theres something like that where you live?
Like I said above relate to your post we do miss out on so many social events because of allergies I so would wish I could go out to a restaurant and enjoy a good meal especially socially I can´t even stop not noticing when people eat in public like the other day a young man or rather teenager was just eating a burger while waiting at the traffic lights while on his phone and eating it without any liquid like it´s nothing. But I couldn´t swallow that if I couldn´t force it down with liquid and certainly not casually eat it like that it is such a hard task for me to eat I have to swallow in a specific way not to choke I can´t just force it down without liquid some people have it so easy I would give anything just to have a normal functioning throat!
And there is no vaccines for me I even asked for them I also was told they work after 3-4 years even up to 5 years and the doctor didn´t think it would work on me for whatever reason.
Also the last few days and now my throat problem has gotten even worse I feel like my throat will close on me any minute, why do I have to suffer so much :aw:
god that sounds awful I can't even begin to imagine how you cope with that. although clearly, it is not well as we are finding each other on this site haha

I am sure you have gotten this question a lot but if you don't mind me asking, what foods CAN you eat?
There are no food that I know for sure I can eat and I have tried so many over and over again but no matter what I eat or drink I get the same tightness and dryness in my throat.
And yeah I can´t really cope but I just can´t ctb while my parents are still here that would ruin their lives but this is unbearable to live with especially as it has been the last couple days.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Then you must know how bland life is without any food or drugs to cope with, I still wish I had some safe foods to eat even rice or oats but nope not even that I was granted by life and even so that is no way to live you can´t attend any social event without food or beverages being a part of it and a need for it because like I said our bodies need food we can´t just say no like if it were drugs nope this thing (food) that makes us feel so bad do we still have to eat I mean that is fucking checkmate!
Yes, it is checkmate is many ways. Like you, I can't eat oats, rice, or even corn, and that alone takes away so many choices, as so many foods are made with derivatives from them. I can't eat very small amounts of wheat from time to time, not even enough to bother, really. I can eat chicken. And I live on salads. I can eat a lot of vegetables, but not all. And like I said earlier, milk products are OK. I can take pills, as long as they don't contain dye. On past occasions, I've had to get medications compounded. I certainly don't eat out as it's about impossible to know the ingredients restaurants use. It's definitely tiring.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you have to endure, it's so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes, I really hate how the human body can potentially cause so much torture to be experienced.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I am curious as to what your doctors have diagnosed you with? Have they mentioned anything about it being related to stress or anxiety? When we get nervous we do all sorts of things, heart beats faster, we sweat, our muscles tense up. Sometimes our body can get stuck in these modes and our wiring can go wrong. This is something, that with work I think can be helped or even cured.

Ive done a lot of research into the mind body connection and I'm happy to chat and give advice if you want it, same goes for anyone else struggling with chronic pain or illness

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yes, it is checkmate is many ways. Like you, I can't eat oats, rice, or even corn, and that alone takes away so many choices, as so many foods are made with derivatives from them. I can't eat very small amounts of wheat from time to time, not even enough to bother, really. I can eat chicken. And I live on salads. I can eat a lot of vegetables, but not all. And like I said earlier, milk products are OK. I can take pills, as long as they don't contain dye. On past occasions, I've had to get medications compounded. I certainly don't eat out as it's about impossible to know the ingredients restaurants use. It's definitely tiring.
I wish I at least could ingest milk products there is so many milk products that contains a lot of protein, good fats and calcium and easy calories in proteinshakes for one like me has trouble eating. But with your meals it sounds like a very bland experience too only salads and chicken that doesn´t seem fair.
I am curious as to what your doctors have diagnosed you with? Have they mentioned anything about it being related to stress or anxiety? When we get nervous we do all sorts of things, heart beats faster, we sweat, our muscles tense up. Sometimes our body can get stuck in these modes and our wiring can go wrong. This is something, that with work I think can be helped or even cured.

Ive done a lot of research into the mind body connection and I'm happy to chat and give advice if you want it, same goes for anyone else struggling with chronic pain or illness
No like with many things they never give me a diagnosis not even for my back injury which is so frustrating because I feel like the thing I suffer from my throat problem might only affect 100 in the entire world since it seems to rare in this extreme case as mine at least if I could know what it exactly was it would be a little comfort also then there usually are treatments for it.

And yes every time a doctor can figure it out they also pull out the "it must be mental" card I feel it´s such a lazy approach meanwhile in those TV programs which people with special deceases they travel the world to find the right doctors mind don´t do shit.
But at this point I am ready to try must things so if you have something in mind that might help then I am all open ears.

Last edited:
  • Love
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I can't relate to the struggles that you have to face on a daily basis but I see how awful it must be to have allergies so severe like those of yours. Have you gone to a doctor yet? Maybe they can get a diagnosis for you and tell you which foods are safe for you to eat and you can stop spending your days in agony. Anyways, I hope you'll find relief from all of this suffering very soon. It must be horrible to experience such problems and I hope they'll be resolved very soon, whether it be getting help or some alternative way! Good luck!

• Hugs
SufferinEnjoyer

SufferinEnjoyer

Jul 29, 2023
Can relate a little bit. I've just drunk a cup of coffee to wake up a little bit and *BOOM*, I have to suffer going to bathroom every 5 minutes with a horrible pain. Same with spicy and acidic food.

It's too tough to decide, whether you wanna eat this delicious cake and go through consequences or not eat it at all. Life with IC sucks.

I hope you will find a treatment, that works for you

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
No like with many things they never give me a diagnosis not even for my back injury which is so frustrating because I feel like the thing I suffer from my throat problem might only affect 100 in the entire world since it seems to rare in this extreme case as mine at least if I could know what it exactly was it would be a little comfort also then there usually are treatments for it.

And yes every time a doctor can figure it out they also pull out the "it must be mental" card I feel it´s such a lazy approach meanwhile in those TV programs which people with special deceases they travel the world to find the right doctors mind don´t do shit.
But at this point I am ready to try must things so if you have something in mind that might help then I am all open ears.
Thanks I've sent you a message

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I wish I at least could ingest milk products there is so many milk products that contains a lot of protein, good fats and calcium and easy calories in proteinshakes for one like me has trouble eating. But with your meals it sounds like a very bland experience too only salads and chicken that doesn´t seem fair.
Being able to eat something is better than being able to eat nothing. What can you do? I've dealt with it for 20 years now. Have you tried other "milk" products like almond milk, goat milk, coconut milk, hemp milk, pea-based milk, etc?

• Hugs
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Sounds awful, having coeliac disease is bad enough. It's why I don't eat out either. People says retarded things like "what about just a little gluten?". Or "why are you so fussy?"

• Love
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
My heart goes out to you - Im truly sorry that you have to go through this. But Im happy to see that you still have hope for the future and wanna keep going.❤️

• Hugs
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Being able to eat something is better than being able to eat nothing. What can you do? I've dealt with it for 20 years now. Have you tried other "milk" products like almond milk, goat milk, coconut milk, hemp milk, pea-based milk, etc?
I have tried all of the ones you just mentioned except goats milk but as I understand if you´re allergic to cows milk you most likely are to goats milk too.
Or more exactly I have tried hemp protein powder and pea protein powder and coconut I react badly to as well as for the same for every nut also in the almond milk, oat milk etc. only a small percentage is actually almond, oats etc. and many of the calories in them comes from sunflower oil which I am allergic to.
And not much to do I have to eat something so my throat is always tight.
Sounds awful, having coeliac disease is bad enough. It's why I don't eat out either. People says retarded things like "what about just a little gluten?". Or "why are you so fussy?"
Yeah I especially hate peoples reactions to it they just don´t understand. This is seriously an extreme handicap so to me when people say "can´t you just eat faster" etc. they mind as well ask a person in a wheelchair to just stand up to get the stuff on the top shelf same shit this is just an invisible handicap to people.

"Why are you so fussy" what does that mean? like why do you fuss over things? or being too delicate in their view?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded