• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

No_sunlight

No_sunlight

Oct 17, 2019
Hi. I have the opportunity to try TMS for my depression. The obvious thing to do seems to be to wait and see how the TMS goes before CTB. I can't get enthusiastic about that idea. My plans to CTB are the only topic that gets my brain motivated and my body moving. I'm trying to put in a good faith effort to stay alive for my husband but it is all getting to be too much. My mental illness works so that I'll feel this way again and again throughout my life, so I know if TMS works perfectly chances are I'll one day want to CTB again anyway. Has anyone tried TMS? Any thoughts? Thank you

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Definitely try it, I've looked into it too but I'd have to go private was also looking into Electric shock treatment too until I read of the memory loss.

Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
I've had TMS and it did work for a bit. You may need maintenance or not. It works differently for everyone of course. I would give it a go. At least you can say you gave it all you got. Good luck!

Reactions: Stan