• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abhorrence2

Abhorrence2

May 5, 2024
I have been on crutches for nearly a month now and I just hate it, I cannot even go on walks to reflect and calm myself down whenever I get upset, I just have to stay sat down and wallow with all my emotions

Regardless honestly crutches or not doesn't matter, a wave of depression hit me recently as it's sunk in for me I am literally 21 years old and the copes just aren't working as well anymore, the lack of sex, friends, success, joy and passion in my life is creeping up on me, I thought I already accepted my fate but I am having a huge panic attack and breaking down.

I kind of think I will just kill myself honestly I don't see any other alternative or way out of this hell, my life and fate were sealed long ago. The first thought of suicide I had came at the age of 11 I had my first suicidal thought and since than it's only been getting closer to the day I finally decide to do it, today I nearly ordered the equipment to kill myself since it's a perfect time because my parents are on holiday and I have the house to myself but I am just coping and coping but I don't know how much longer I can cope for.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
My question would be when you said you had accepted your fate, do you mean that you feel you'll always lack passion, joy, etc. or the fate of ctb?