S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
So, everything I've feared has happened and my former good life has gone down the drain. My only hope is to CTB. Though I've discovered that my SI is huge. I don't know if I'll ever overcome it. I know this topic has been discussed before, but it can never be discussed enough. Do you have any tips on how to ocercome SI? I don't want to live, there's just some primal intstinct that is stopping me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crono and WAITING TO DIE
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
too cause your self more pain then it would take to kill yourself

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The only thing I can think of is alcohol and maybe a few benzos .
That's what I'm doing to help overcome survival instinct when my time comes to ctb.

Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
So, everything I've feared has happened and my former good life has gone down the drain. My only hope is to CTB. I' ve fiscovered that my SI is huge. I don't kn8w if I'll ever overcome it. I know this topic has been discussed before, but it can never be discussed enough. Do you have any tips on how to ocercome SI? I don'tcwant to live, there's just some primal intsinct that is stopping me.

Like Nembutal said, it's easier to override your SI by being under the influence of something. It probably won't disappear entirely, but your unconsious self (ID) will be inhibited enough to where CTB actions are easier to follow through with.

Let us know if you need help with anything.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Many people are in this difficult situation, myself included. If one live long enough, a good life becomes bad. If there are only reasons to die and no reason to live - why be forced to continue? Apart from identical twins, we humans are very different from each other. Humans react differently in the same situation. I think that suicide is harder for women than for men. I think that suicide is easier for criminals than non-criminals. There are many people who want to commit suicide but never dare. These people will die from natural causes. Death is the most terrifying thing we have to go through. We should have the right to euthanasia which will probably be possible in the future but not everyone can wait for this change in law. Is it possible to overcome the fear of death? I do not think so, but if this fear is repressed in the subconscious? I believe that anyone can kill themselves. Very strong chronic pain, chronic illness, chronic disability, fearlessness, compulsion, willpower or courage should be enough to venture into death. In my case, it is about courage - I must perform a brave act. Courage is the triumph over fear.