• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alex

Alex

May 28, 2018
hi does anyone have any tips for acquiring a gun for minors? I don't know where I can get one, or if being underage is a problem. I'm short and baby faced, so I look 13-14 when I'm actually a few years older, so I can't pass as an adult. I don't have immediate plans to ctb at the moment, but I want to have a plan for future reference, should the need ever arise.

RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
hi does anyone have any tips for acquiring a gun for minors? I don't know where I can get one, or if being underage is a problem. I'm short and baby faced, so I look 13-14 when I'm actually a few years older, so I can't pass as an adult. I don't have immediate plans to ctb at the moment, but I want to have a plan for future reference, should the need ever arise.

Are you in the US?

X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018

Assuming you from the US. You need to be 18 or older. Bring your ID to a gun shop or outdoor store like Bass Pro Shops. They will run a background check on you, which could be cleared right away or it make take a few days. Then you can purchase. That's the legit way. No clue about black market. It could also vary a little depends on the state. Just call up a local brass pro shops and ask them

Reactions: RealMe
Livinginhell

Livinginhell

Should be Existinginhell
Aug 13, 2018
I'm in the UK and also want to know how to get hold of a gun. It's always been my preferred method.