• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
I know I need to CTB eventually, but I've got a lot of responsibilities and dedications to people. I'm putting down a list of all the money I need and everything I need to put in action and trying to calculate how long that will take and everything. But I'm trying to think of anything I'm missing, anything I'll need to work on. Does anybody have anything you can think of that might need to be done before CTB? Other than saving money for loved ones, paying off debts, securing a home etc

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and m1v
blacktulip44

blacktulip44

lost and broken
Jun 5, 2023
• think about what you want to say to your loved ones and prepare the letter in advance
• choose a place where you will be found by the person you want to find you
• if you have pets or people dependent on you, figure out who will take care of them and do all the legal procedure for it to work in case thats needed
• maybe a day before do something you really enjoy, be that listening to a song on repeat or going to a concert

thats what i have got now, but idk

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, spirittheyregone and Kikoo
pochacco12

pochacco12

May 30, 2023
for me personally, on my list i have: names of people i want to write letters to, making a will, choosing where i will ctb/be found, and other plans to make sure my loved ones are ok (saving some money for them, giving them my belongings, etc). if you have pets, i would also leave a note for whoever will care for them once you ctb.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and spirittheyregone
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
Clean the house, especially your room. Throw/give your precious things away. And simply, re-think your life choices, including what you're going to commit in a couple hours or minutes. If it really is the only way out, then make sure your plan is going to actually work & succeed. Hugs. Stay strong, okay? <3

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and spirittheyregone