• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
I have around 8 hours to myself from Tues-sat. I've been trying full suspension hanging, but I think my rope is getting stretched out. Would 8 hrs be enough time for partial to succeed or are there other factors I'd have to take into consideration. I know partial has a low success rate, is it time constraints that causes that or other things?

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I have around 8 hours to myself from Tues-sat. I've been trying full suspension hanging, but I think my rope is getting stretched out. Would 8 hrs be enough time for partial to succeed or are there other factors I'd have to take into consideration. I know partial has a low success rate, is it time constraints that causes that or other things?
If you are suspended or partially suspended, you will generally be dead in about 15 minutes. The question for you, as the experience, is how long it is before you are unconscious. If done right, it should be very fast - a matter of a few seconds sometimes.

Look on the mega threads it will give you a good sense of it

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
If you are suspended or partially suspended, you will generally be dead in about 15 minutes. The question for you, as the experience, is how long it is before you are unconscious. If done right, it should be very fast - a matter of a few seconds sometimes.

Look on the mega threads it will give you a good sense of it
Thank you, I really should check the mega threads more. Idk why I forget about them.