• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
Some people plan for years. Some take quick last minute decisions. Is it weak to discuss intentions I may not be sure of? To try and wait for things to improve. Even if that time seems endless.

Reactions: moron
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
I think it's better to be able to discuss these kinds of thoughts with others and without judgment, instead of having to deal with them alone. In a way it helps me sort out what my feelings actually are sometimes. Good luck out there

Reactions: BrainShower and Checker130
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I have spent 25 years planning on and off.

I truly believe its all talk until we carry out the act, a choice is meaningless without action. When we are ready, we will find a way that fits the mindset and mood in that moment.

Not to say some people don't pre-plan but not many are. That's why like 90% of suicide is hanging, jumping or gunshot.

Reactions: moron and Slow_Farewell
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I say, who cares what others may perceive as "weak" or "strong", it's your life and your ultimate decision to make in any way you choose.

• Love
Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
I have spent 25 years planning on and off.

I truly believe its all talk until we carry out the act, a choice is meaningless without action. When we are ready, we will find a way that fits the mindset and mood in that moment.

Not to say some people don't pre-plan but not many are. That's why like 90% of suicide is hanging, jumping or gunshot.
25 years of depression and anxiety! My god. That's not fair at all. It doesn't even make sense.

• Aww..
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Whatever time feels right to you is the right time. There is no reason to Rush if you dont feel ready.

Reactions: moron, Checker130 and hikikomorizombie
Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
It's not weak. Whether you go through or don't doesn't mean the thoughts will go away, nor that you don't need to be heard. If anything, it's important because it will make you think about such a choice, reflect on yourself, on what you want to do. I have been waiting to catch the bus every since I was a child, and have tried a few times without much planning, but I'm currently thinking of using this month to get my business in order. My pets need to be taken care of, the two people who care for me have to be supported, my belongings are to be sold/given away, I need to make amends in a last ditch effort. I have a deadline, and it will ensure that I go through as well as I can.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
in terms of CTB i think there's no difference between waiting for things to improve and working towards your own plan.
Personally, i've tried acquiring resources already related to my own CTB plan. Things like where to procure certain gasses, researching locations, etc etc.
While i havent completely abandoned the idea that it can be different (because i know i cant tell the future), it's kind of comforting to prep just in case im right about my circumstances.

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
It's not weak. Whether you go through or don't doesn't mean the thoughts will go away, nor that you don't need to be heard. If anything, it's important because it will make you think about such a choice, reflect on yourself, on what you want to do. I have been waiting to catch the bus every since I was a child, and have tried a few times without much planning, but I'm currently thinking of using this month to get my business in order. My pets need to be taken care of, the two people who care for me have to be supported, my belongings are to be sold/given away, I need to make amends in a last ditch effort. I have a deadline, and it will ensure that I go through as well as I can.
It sounds as though you need to give yourself more time to think. You seem as though you have a very bright mind. It seems such a waste that you wish to go. Is there a way you could consider continuing to try and turn things around for yourself? For your mind? I know it's not my place to speak for you. But you have been kind enough to reply to my question. I hope you aren't offended by my thoughts.

Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
It sounds as though you need to give yourself more time to think. You seem as though you have a very bright mind. It seems such a waste that you wish to go. Is there a way you could consider continuing to try and turn things around for yourself? For your mind? I know it's not my place to speak for you. But you have been kind enough to reply to my question. I hope you aren't offended by my thoughts.
I'm not offended at all! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. However, it is not enough to have me stay around. My problem is moral, more than anything ; I've hurt too many people, and I'm in too much pain. I've wrecked my future with my crimes. The decision has been made, and it will happen eventually. Do forgive my stubbornness.

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear that. I can but hope for you. And I will.

Reactions: Gossamer