• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I thought it would be like some Hollywood movie montage.
I would put on my 'songs to die to' playlist, drop the SN. Snuggle down under my duvet, exhausted and just drift blissfully away to the sound of some bittersweet ballad.
So Thursday I got drunk (something I would never normally do), all I wanted more than anything was peace, but I was just so angry, no matter how I tried to think straight I couldn't navigate that fog of anger.
In a nut I couldn't get past the SI that was coming with hanging.
I thought if I couldn't give peace to myself I'd send as much as I could here.
Thank you to everyone who replied to my little rant, I have been touched by your kindness and sincerity.
It was not my time to CTB in Thursday.

Funny epilogue to the story;
If I had 'stretched out' that night, the last song I would've heard would have been, 'the new shampoo' Electric Six - you've got to laugh.

Peace brothers and sisters
DBD

Reactions: Ssrejisser, Iceangel and throwaway777
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Sorry things didn't work out as you had intended. At least you have a good attitude about it though.

Reactions: Dead beat dad