• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
Hi,
I have 2 plans for CTB, one involving NS and the other Chloroquine diphosphate. To complete the list of material available, I also have
  • about 29mg of Clonazepam (not taken any yet, only have it for planned CTB)
  • 150mg of Clonazepam (again, not taken in months, and only taken like 4 times so far)
  • MCP (from raw powder that I got from chemical supplier, purity confirmed and made into 10mg pills myself)
  • Hydrotalcite as anti-acidic
  • enteric as well as non-enteric pills
  • Codeine pills with 30mg Codeine and 500mg Paracetamol
In principal I have two options (NS or Chloroquine) but still am unsure which to prefer as first choice. In any case the plan would be to hide very well the material for the other option in case it goes wrong. Also I mention here Is the information about both plans
  • For Chloroquine the PPH recommends taking antiemetics such as MCP. I am not sure whether this is due to the risk of vomiting in general (i.e. even if given in capsules to avoid bitter taste) or just because of the bad taste. To quote the PPH "Although the volume of this lethal drink may be small, it is extremely bitter MCP 30mg taken 40mins prior is suitable". I am really not sure whether this comment should be interpreted that MCP is needed due to the bitterness alone. In addition the PPH also recommend taking "A medium to fast acting drug like oxazepam (3 x 30mg) taken immediately after Chloroquine" as Chloroquine suicide is not peaceful as one dies due to Cardiac arrest. I also found several papers about Chloroquine suicide (especially reports from the 60s and 70s in South East Asia), where even without MCP, and even with vomiting and medical support often enough the results have been lethal - just search with duck duck go "Chloroquine poisoning. Rapidly fatal without treatment." or "Sarvesvaran, R. (1979). Chloroquine Poisoning: Two Fatal Cases. Medicine, Science and the Law, 19(4), 265–267. doi:10.1177/002580247901900412" or "WILKEY, I. S. (1973). CHLOROQUINE SUICIDE. Medical Journal of Australia, 1(8), 396–397. doi:10.5694/j.1326-5377.1973.tb118066.x" or "Kiel, Frank W. (1964). Chloroquine Suicide. JAMA, 190(4), –." If you want to read it just use sci-hub websites to read these papers for free. So it really seems to me that Chloroquine is very deadly indeed and even intensive care often enough cannot save people as there are quite a bit of cases in these papers that got emergency treatment yet died. People even died despite vomiting or induced vomiting by emergency care. On the other hand the deaths have not been quite peaceful, so benzos are really recommended.

• For SN there is not much to be added to Stan's guide. I think the important things to mention are that vomiting is a risk so MCP is strongly recommended. In addition one should not take sleeping pills, only maybe a low dose of benzos against the panic/stress and a low dose of pain killers so that one can still swallow the second glass of NS if needed

Now to my plans are the following options:
  1. Chloroquine:
    1. take for 48h MCP like in Stans guide, maybe take 0.5mg Clonazepam to calm nerves
    2. 1h before taking Chloroquine, take 0.5mg Clonazepam to calm down a bit, maybe in addition 1 tablet of Codeine (30mg) in case that one has pain
    3. 45min before Chloroquine, take 30mg MCP
    4. Take 20g of Chloroquine in 50mL of water
    5. Take immediately afterwards 150mg of Zopiclone and 25mg of Clonazepam
    6. Sit on couch and hope to fall asleep soon
  2. NS:
    1. Stans guide, I would take 1 pill of codeine and also 0.5mg Clonazepam 1 hour before taking NS
My biggest worry is the how to choose in both cases the right amount of Clonazepam and Codeine. Ideally one wants to make it as painless as possible, but of course the most important thing is succeeding. Can any please tell me what the me what would be a proper amount of Codeine and Clonazepam if one has not taken any of those so far?

S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
Chloroquine, interesting, have you done your research on this method? OD on pharmaceutical drugs is usually hard to achieve and has severe consequences in case of failure

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
Chloroquine, interesting, have you done your research on this method? OD on pharmaceutical drugs is usually hard to achieve and has severe consequences in case of failure

check out the PPH. OD is possible for sure, it is not as pleasant as NS but certainly deadly if taken in amounts larger than 12g or so (unless you get found)

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
here's a thread by @Fin on chloroquine https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...d-equally-accessible-alternative-to-sn.15170/

Reactions: Fin
G

GaelenSinclaire

May 1, 2022
The trick with Choloroquine is that you are extended the QT interval of the heart to the point where you go i to ventricular tachycardia and then into an unrecoverable arrhythmia. Choloroquine can do this, azithromycin can do this. Search for drugs that create prolonged qt intervals.

I'll be CTB by this method tomorrow night and I'm pretty sure I've got this on lock down.