• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
The only thing between me and the exit door of this hell is my mother. I could never hurt him. I will wait. I'm trying to cope. I hope I can.

I very much relate to this (although I would add in my siblings, as well). It's a horrible feeling. You can only hope/wish that they will come to understand and be okay in the long run.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
A cope a day keeps the rope away - Albert Einstein

Anyhow, yes. The not hurting ones loved ones is a hell of a problem. One could always make a kind of "half-solution". Like wait some years before ctb'ing - hence giving your family some more time with you. Also, study shows that the older you are when you die, the less it will hurt the people around you. To lose a 20 year old son/daughter will be horrible for a parent, but to lose a 45+ year old will be slightly less bad of course. I don't know if this help. Personally, I'm 28 and I have been thinking about waiting till I'm 35. Still a hell of a lot of years to keep going, but maybe I can find ways to keep "cope'ing" and make existence tolerable, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
It's the only thing stopping me from doing it right now. If I do end up doing it as I'm planning to, I have to do everything possible to minimize the damage and try to make it seem like an accident so that my family isn't hurt as much.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
Hhhh fuckin' yeah man. Literally just my friend. He'd recover, but I cannot imagine the way that would hit him, I cannot in good conscience do that to him. All planning I've ever done has been about how to lessen my impact on the people around me. Sucks.

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
It's the only thing stopping me from doing it right now. If I do end up doing it as I'm planning to, I have to do everything possible to minimize the damage and try to make it seem like an accident so that my family isn't hurt as much.
Curious what you would do to minimize damage?