A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
one of the reasons I joined this forum is this post:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-8#post-41239

people should really put more effort into it.

This user was actually going to use omeprazole for reducing acid (sure it does reduce the acid). now he knew it reduces the hypotensive effect of oral SN and he didn't take any benzos, though he was advised to do it in another thread. I don't know what happened later I really can't say but he might suffocated while awake in 30 min! maybe worse than drowning. hypotension means reduction in blood pressure. that's where you get unconscious. so his blood pressure was most likely normal. he had all the other symptoms though. maybe he got unconscious when his oxygen level reduced a certain level. omeprazole was a mistake. I wish he had done it with metoclopramide alone.

If you can't buy cimetidine then some other H2 blockers like ranitidine. There is an article about Genotoxic effects in rodents given high oral doses of ranitidine and sodium nitrite. but you are dead by that time. so you won't feel the adverse effects of fasting+ranitidine+SN.

There was a method that you run OS in a USB stick. the moment you unplug the USB everything is gone. it stored the process on RAM. I don't remember its name
i bought ranitidine so,
i read that lormetazepam hits in 30 min and reach the peak after 90min i have 8 mg (8 pills)
which order should i follow?

meto + benzos then meto again 30 min before sn? and when ranitidine i never took 8 pills of benzos i dont know if i will puke without meto

Reactions: Tiburcio
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I hope it works for you

Reactions: Tiburcio and anna