• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Not me ... because I never believed in God. The fact that someone like me exists proves that God does not exist.

I believe in Nothingness.
Lol!

Reactions: Alucard
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Jeremiah 11:11 Therefore this is what the LORD says: 'I will bring on them a disaster they cannot escape. Although they cry out to me, I will not listen to them.

I've never really been a religious person but this makes me think because for years i've been seeing 11:11 everywhere nearly everyday. Wish I knew why the guy hates me so much.
God doesn't hate you. Jeremiah was a part of a very old school of spiritual thinking. We have corvettes, ferraris, and lamborghinis spiritually speaking these days with DMT, astral projection, and meditation. Besides you are totally taking Jeremiahs words out of context comparing it to yourself like that.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019

God is supposed to be "love" as believers claim, but wild nature say otherwise, watch how god's loving "plan" is working on that poor & helpless animal. This total contradiction will makes you figure out the nonexistence of that imaginary omnipotent & omnipresent God.

I saw a similar video where a huge predatory bird sits on the back on some animal and is eating it alive as the animal struggles to walk. These predators obviously are not members of PETA. The world is a really nasty place and, shockingly, God actually wants to take credit for this fucking mess?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I saw a similar video where a huge predatory bird sits on the back on some animal and is eating it alive as the animal struggles to walk. These predators obviously are not members of PETA. The world is a really nasty place and, shockingly, God actually wants to take credit for this fucking mess?
Blame the angles that left us to be rulers of the underworld/hell. They left us as a sheep without a shepherd, given over to evolution in it's most brutal form. They are now waiting in hell in chains waiting for the day of judgement. At least so the theory goes. Bill Wiese story backing that up.

Last edited:
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Blame the angles that left us to be rulers of the underworld/hell. They left us as a sheep without a shepherd, given over to evolution in it's most brutal form. They are now waiting in hell in chains waiting for the day of judgement. At least so the theory goes. Bill Wiese story backing that up.
Evolution? What ever is that asks the evangelical who seriously believes that world was made in 6 days some 6,000 years ago.

No One

No One

Mar 24, 2019
I've lost my faith but I wish that god to be exist

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
You sound like a newbie. You need to know the difference between OBE and a lucid dream.

oval5.jpg

chart5.jpg

Are OBEs the same as Lucid Dreams?
Oh man, people with their delusions

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Oh man, people with their delusions
Oh yeah Jordan Peterson is delusional too. Pff The world doesn't run off of cold hard facts. Heck psychologists are having to revisit old studies that they thought proved certain things and are having to redo those studies. Recently one of the laws of chemistry was broken. All we can do is work with are probabilities, not cold hard facts, we are not evolved enough to work with cold hard facts yet. Science is still in it's infancy.

Do you think the earth evolves around the sun? Do you think time and space exit? Take a megadose of 5-meo-DMT and watch you whole reality, your whole life, everything you thought you knew phase away as your consciousness shifts inward toward your source, into a place where even time and space doesn't exist. A place where there is no subject or object. A place of pure consciousness, and infinity. A place beyond any delusions, or hallucinations. Yeah that would cause you to rethink everything.

Such was the case of Leo.
What Is God? - Leo Becomes Absolute Infinity (Aka God) - All Of Reality Explained

Now look I am not saying that the earth doesn't evolve around the sun. I am just saying, that is only one way of looking at it. And BTW Leo didn't give a shit about God before this experience. Also Leo is no hippy, he has been able to expand on his psychedelic trips and give practical real work concepts and ideas from it. He's still putting out new videos. He's a very analytical logical and even critical thinker.

@Rukia You might be interested in that video too.

Last edited:
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Oh yeah Jordan Peterson is delusional too. Pff The world doesn't run off of cold hard facts. Heck psychologists are having to revisit old studies that they thought proved certain things and are having to redo those studies. Recently one of the laws of chemistry was broken. All we can do is work with are probabilities, not cold hard facts, we are not evolved enough to work with cold hard facts yet. Science is still in it's infancy.

Do you think the earth evolves around the sun? Do you think time and space exit? Take a megadose of 5-meo-DMT and watch you whole reality, your whole life, everything you thought you knew phase away as your consciousness shifts inward toward your source, into a place where even time and space doesn't exist. A place where there is no subject or object. A place of pure consciousness, and infinity. A place beyond any delusions, or hallucinations. Yeah that would cause you to rethink everything.

Such was the case of Leo.
What Is God? - Leo Becomes Absolute Infinity (Aka God) - All Of Reality Explained

Now look I am not saying that the earth doesn't evolve around the sun. I am just saying, that is only one way of looking at it. And BTW Leo didn't give a shit about God before this experience. Also Leo is no hippy, he has been able to expand on his psychedelic trips and give practical real work concepts and ideas from it. He's still putting out new videos. He's a very analytical logical and even critical thinker.

@Rukia You might be interested in that video too.

I bet that you and people like leo rely on websites like collective evolution for "information"
Yeh, drugs can alter the mind and make it hallucinate, whats your point? lol

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I bet that you and people like leo rely on websites like collective evolution for "information"
Yeh, drugs can alter the mind and make it hallucinate, whats your point? lol
Don't put me and Leo into your preconceived idea of what we are. Instead ask. I checked out collective evolution and I've never been to that site before. Leo is such a deep thinker that I don't think he goes there. He reads a lot of books. Look I know you probably think I am gullible, but I don't believe in lizard people, big foot, or Adam and Eve LOL. I believe in evolution, I believe the earth is around 4.543 billion years old. I love science. I had a 3.8 GPA in college. I like listening to atheists like Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, and Christopher Hitchens speak. I like listening to people like them because they help ground my spirituality, and prevent me from going to far off into the deep end, they help fortify my critical thinking, which prevents me from getting into negative types of spirituality. I believe we need to seek to end suffering in the world, and add meaning to peoples lives just like I am sure you do to some level. I just took took a slightly different path to achieve that. Really my path is harder to walk in some ways because I have to sift through all the spiritual BS out there which makes me better equipped to deal with nuance. And because there is a lot of nuance in dealing with spirituality it makes it a tough path to walk down, full of pitfalls, and delusions for those that don't embrace the nuance. So in that sense, I totally get why many atheists and naturalists say "fuck it I'm not dealing with that."

As far as hallucinating and spirituality. Well as science is learning, psychedelics are very useful, both psychologically, and spiritually. Now I don't mean that scientists have proved spirituality yet but..... I just meant that is how these experiences are interpreted.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnightOfEnceladus, Oblivion and been_there
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone else have the same experience? Where is God when we suffer and plan to CTB? So much suffering on this site it is unbearable for me...Does He wait till we die to throw us into hell for eternity? I am a Christian but I had my doubts even before but now they become more and more solid...
If you are a believer how do you deal with this site? Where is your God?

Where was God during genocides, where is God when people are locked in a basement for decades and die without the perpetrator even ever getting caught? Why are we designed to get energy by causing suffering of other organisms that feel the same emotions we do? How can eternal torture be justice and why would gullibility(believe without evidence) be the qualifying factor for heaven? We are just apes, or biological 3d computers. We are not the center of the universe, just dust in the wind which will eventually be wiped out from all memory.