mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Over the course of my stay on this site, I have met many people and built a few very strong friendships that are a big source of support for me. Some say that I provided support for them too in their darkest hours, and that fills me with pride. At least I did something good and made a positive change for others.

Since I registered here, quite a few people have left the site, some moved on from it, some have died. It is hard to grieve for people we never met in real life, people we only occasionally chatted with. It is hard to picture them, what they were like, how they behaved in real life, what their experiences were like, since we never saw them. I do not think we are fully aware of the pain others are going through. Woxihuanni's death really hit me hard. While she was alive, I enjoyed reading her posts, she was unbelievably witty, brutally honest and sharp. To think about the abuse she went through at the hands of a man who she once believed loved her is painful. The fact that a highly educated, ambitious woman ended her life because she could not go on anymore is horrifying. I am deeply disturbed by this. Maybe I am naive, but the cruelty and indifference of the world and the people around us still manages to get to me, to catch me by surprise.

When Deafsn0w died I felt the same unease in my stomach that I feel now. I wish there was more I could have done for her. She was so young. To think that people lose hope and feel defeated by their past trauma is really sad. It comforts me that our deceased members at least had friends here, people who were with them until the end. Many people in our lives have no idea what we are going through, and strangers often offer us more love and compassion than those close to us ever did. Today, I was telling my father how my mother cried after he had his heart operation this Summer because she thought we'd lose him, and she started defending herself: "No, I did not cry, you are lying". That made me sad and explained quite a lot about me and why I am the way I am today. She was always this cold and ASHAMED of expressing any sort of emotion. Even now, when she is in her seventies. Imagine growing up with a mother like that. Imagine being married to a woman like that. But I digress. This thread is not about me.

Today I see only pain inside of me and around me. To think how betrayed we often are by the people who are closest to us really hurts. Even in death, our relatives will distort what we were like and what we were about, like fixthe26 people did with falloutcarter13 and others. In the end, we have no say in how we are going to be treated in life or after death. It just pains me that people are so self centered, dishonest, shallow, irrational, cruel, manipulative and cold. Some so much so that they are willing to parade the corpses of their deceased loved ones, to use them for some cause they are championing. To think that these people want to shut down this website, the ONLY place of support for many lonely, forgotten people fills me with rage.

Sorry if this post lacks direction, I am just writing down my thoughts. What I meant to ask all of you is how do you deal with grief you feel when our members, your friends pass away?
I lit a candle for woxi and in memory of all the people we have lost in the previous months.

May they rest in peace.

20201123 170243

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi, WrongPlaceWrongTime, it's_all_a_game and 57 others
VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
I think you are very good person. :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dizzylady80, Sensei and 10 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, it's_all_a_game, Sensei and 9 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Just with any group or friend you come across, we form a bond with them to share our connections with and sometimes it's hard when they let us go or something happens to them wear the connection is broken. In terms of death and suicide, I understand that some are transient on here, come and go, sometimes to live, or to die. I just urge everyone that whatever choices you make that it is your own and that you are at peace with it. I respect your decisions.

I'll miss Woxi, I'll miss countless more, that's life. <3 you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Silvermorning, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
This is beautiful. Such a kind, thoughtful thing to do.

I've never had the courage to make proper friends here, but I've seen many names get crossed out and its always heartbreaking. Stan's passing shook the whole forum, and MeltingHeart just before Christmas hit me hard.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Fehler, Theodora and 6 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
This is beautiful. Such a kind, thoughtful thing to do.

I've never had the courage to make proper friends here, but I've seen many names get crossed out and its always heartbreaking. Stan's passing shook the whole forum, and MeltingHeart just before Christmas hit me hard.
Even though I was not here when moonicide died, I've read her goodbye thread and it really shook me. Even though I think that taking one's own life in order to escape unhappy, painful or undignified existence is an act of courage, it still hurts to think that people end up in situations where they are completely defeated by life, betrayed by those around them or the system/society and have no other option than to end it. So many things in life just chip away at us, day by day, year by year, until in the end, we are completely tired and worn out. It is awful that so many good, genuine, smart and funny people end up like this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Broken Chimera, Pookie and 15 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Thank you for making this thread @mahakali88. I'm sorry for your loss. I also enjoyed reading Woxihuanni's posts. I didn't knew her very well but I'm sure she was a good person. I also lit a candle for her and for all the other friends I lost on here. Especially thinking about @LetzteAusfahrt and @Trayus both german members and I've speaken to both of them on discord. Every evening, me and @Trayus were speaking about our days and we were laughing and crying together and now he's gone too. Rest in peace my friends, I'll never forget you :heart:

b2c7d418bfd910a32414cff478a46317.gif

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 17331, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Silvermorning, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I didn't know woxihuanni died until just now. This really breaks my heart. She wanted to live... I was really hoping she'd find a way out of her awful situation.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Silvermorning, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
What I meant to ask all of you is how do you deal with grief you feel when our members, your friends pass away?
I die a little more inside tbh. I get too attached to people and....it just really hurts. Makes me want to die even more. Lots of emotions arise like sadness, anger, relief that their pain is over... etc.

Your candle is beautiful and thoughtful. For what it's worth, sending you big hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: feast or famine, foxdie, Silvermorning and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I am sorry for your loss and deeply sorry too, to hear about Woxi. I liked her.
I'm trying to stay away from the forums right now, but a post like this I can't help but comment on.
I have lost people on here, two who were especially close. It hurt me deeply and I still think of them and want to send a PM and get their advice and companionship. I wonder that I screwed things up and could have done more. Losing each of them really shook me.
It never goes away. It's one thing to advocate choice, but it's another thing entirely to actually lose someone you care about to that choice, even if you understand their decision. Well, it is to me anyway. Mixed feelings are natural, I think.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: feast or famine, Deleted member 17331, x~Sophia~x and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I can tell you that it doesn't get any easier. I've lost alot of good friends here, but it stings to see anyone go. I'm an emotionally hardened type of guy and it still wears on me.

I think sometimes it's good to take a break and reflect a bit. Much love and respect to you, I'm here if you need to vent or talk.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, feast or famine, Dr Iron Arc and 8 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Woxi has died!!? Jesus, how much i hate the world in this moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, x~Sophia~x, Good4Nothing and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Do we have confirmation woxi is ctb and not just away? I know she was close we talked about it a good bit recently. She didn't say bye... Did I miss a post?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Silvermorning
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
A moving post and what you did with the candle was beautiful.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Silvermorning
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Do we have confirmation woxi is ctb and not just away? I know she was close we talked about it a good bit recently. She didn't say bye... Did I miss a post?

See the members megathread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/page-68#post-996126

It's @SlowMo who got the information from somebody, from what I understand.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
See the members megathread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/page-68#post-996126

It's @SlowMo who got the information from somebody, from what I understand.
Thank you for letting me know. That's quite sad. I'm glad she is free from that monster now. She was so scared to die. It's awful.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Disappointered, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Thank you for making the thread @mahakali88 . I had this eerie feeling about Woxi when I noticed that she hadn't posted anything (funny, sarcastic, sad, insightful) since the vice story. I thought maybe she feared getting her identity revealed, but then I remembered that she said she hadn't eaten in 6 weeks... My heart aches because she was in that DV situation and could not get out of it... She was funny and intelligent and simply irreplaceable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Pookie, Deleted member 17331 and 5 others
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
I have things to say, but right now, the words just won't come, only sadness. She escaped her prison but she didn't deserve to go like this. I have no words. I won't forget you, my friend, none of us will.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Silvermorning, Ghost2211 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I have things to say, but right now, the words just won't come, only sadness. She escaped her prison but she didn't deserve to go like this. I have no words. I won't forget you, my friend, none of us will.
I feel her passing so deeply. She was such a strong amazing person. I loved her humor, and her and I could understand one another's chains. I loved seeing her in off topic games, and always enjoyed her take on things. I'm sorry for your loss.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and Giraffey
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
So thoughtful and insightful. Sending you hugs, I have no words or advice I am as lost as you. ♥️

Reactions: Silvermorning
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Woxhuanni signed up at about the same time as I and she had been one of my favorite posters right off the bat. I checked SS wednesday to see if she posted a goodbye thread but didn't see anything and her name was not crossed out so I assumed maybe she had changed her mind. To hear that her death had been confirmed has hit me the hardest. I'm sad that I had missed out on saying my farewells.

It's a surreal feeling that users you felt as if you had almost known them personally just disappear entirely. The rate in which users cycle on this website is the most eerie online experience that I've ever felt.

I didn't know woxihuanni died until just now. This really breaks my heart. She wanted to live... I was really hoping she'd find a way out of her awful situation.

My situation is similar to her's in that respect. Coincidentally, our lives changed on the same night and roughly the same time. We were also both pursuing a career in science. She was one of the few members that I could relate to somewhat closely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvermorning and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Thank you for making the thread @mahakali88 . I had this eerie feeling about Woxi when I noticed that she hadn't posted anything (funny, sarcastic, sad, insightful) since the vice story. I thought maybe she feared getting her identity revealed, but then I remembered that she said she hadn't eaten in 6 weeks... My heart aches because she was in that DV situation and could not get out of it... She was funny and intelligent and simply irreplaceable.
How did she die?

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
How did she die?
SN. It is not 100% confirmed that she died, I could not find the obituary. Considering she was not a citizen of the country where she lived, it is highly probable that her remains were sent to her parents in her home country. A few of us are speculating what might have happened, but like in most cases, we cannot know for certain. I hope that she will show up on the forum some day and tell us what happened, but as more days go by, I am more and more inclined to believe she succeeded.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Pookie and GoneGoneGone
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Why is everyone speculating without concrete knowledge I pray she is alright she was one of the few on this site who wanted to really live.

Reactions: Silvermorning
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Kind of late to this, but everything you just said is exactly how I'm feeling right now. I took a break from this site for a couple of months and just recently started popping in more. When I came back, I saw that faust finally went and my heart dropped. He was a great conversationalist and another person who had gone through akathisia too. Just an hour ago, I went to check on someone else and their name was crossed out and once again.. same feeling. I felt horrible too because it took me over a month to finally respond to their last message. They left after I sent my last message but they never replied. I don't know if they just left the site or what but it breaks my heart and I didn't even really know them. I just want us all to get better, so badly. I want good things for us. It's weird because you know how sometimes when you're down and seeing people around you doing so well can bum you out? I never feel that way here. Whenever things start looking up for someone here, it brings me joy. I want it for everyone. So when it's really over for someone, it's just hard for me to accept sometimes, even though I know they're in a better place. I don't even believe in an afterlife, but I do believe non-existence is better than misery.

Then I heard about this 26 group just earlier today and it literally made me sick to my stomach. I just.. I can't wrap my head around the thought process of these people. The anger I felt looking at their site. I almost contacted them, but then stopped myself because what's the point?

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, BitterlyAlive_ and Silvermorning
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Candles for @GoodPersonEffed and @TripleA

It was very hard to see them go. I hope they've found peace. I might take a break from the site.

20201216 172312

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, _Kaira_, Dr Iron Arc and 7 others