feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Candles for @GoodPersonEffed and @TripleA

It was very hard to see them go. I hope they've found peace. I might take a break from the site.

View attachment 55535
Nice way to honor them. I share your sentiment about possibly taking a break from this site.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Every goodbye is hard, but I can't even express what it's like saying goodbye to people I've been talking to for nearly a year.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutoTap, it's_all_a_game, feast or famine and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
TripleA has gone as well?
Yes. He has been talking about it for months. Many times he sent me a PM saying he'll do it "tonight" or "next Saturday". I would usually tell him to wait. He had a few recent unfortunate events in his extended family, one of his aunts died, one cousin got seriously injured. He was out of work for a while. He talked to his family about being suicidal and they thought he should go to church. He was an atheist, antinatalist, asexual. Triple A.

He sent me a message day before yesterday telling me he's thinking about taking SN and that he will wait after midnight. I said he shouldn't hurry and asked him to send a PM later. He gave me an address of a website from his town to check for his obituary, if he does it. I fell asleep and, yesterday morning, saw his messages - that he's taken it and that he is scared. I spent the entire day yesterday hoping he asked for help or called an ambulance. This morning I found his obituary. It was surreal. His father was a POW before he was born and I cannot stop thinking about his family. He had no goals in life, like he said many times. Some people and families, even nations seem to be cursed with bad luck. It is tragic and overwhelming.

Peky, his former name, was the name of his old dog, the only creature he ever really loved.

Rest in peace, TripleA. I will never forget you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AutoTap, it's_all_a_game, MrBlue and 5 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Yes. He has been talking about it for months. Many times he sent me a PM saying he'll do it "tonight" or "next Saturday". I would usually tell him to wait. He had a few recent unfortunate events in his extended family, one of his aunts died, one cousin got seriously injured. He was out of work for a while. He talked to his family about being suicidal and they thought he should go to church. He was an atheist, antinatalist, asexual. Triple A.

He sent me a message day before yesterday telling me he's thinking about taking SN and that he will wait after midnight. I said he shouldn't hurry and asked him to send a PM later. He gave me an address of a website from his town to check for his obituary, if he does it. I fell asleep and, yesterday morning, saw his messages - that he's taken it and that he is scared. I spent the entire day yesterday hoping he asked for help or called an ambulance. This morning I found his obituary. It was surreal. His father was a POW before he was born and I cannot stop thinking about his family. He had no goals in life, like he said many times. Some people and families, even nations seem to be cursed with bad luck. It is tragic and overwhelming.
Oh my goodness. :(

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I spent the entire day yesterday hoping he asked for help or called an ambulance. This morning I found his obituary.
I'm not surprised it's got to you then, take care Mahakali, you're one of the good ones.

Reactions: AutoTap and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yeh i feel sad about it especially if I've seen them post and reply. It's bittersweet.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
What a beautiful post..it doesn't get any easier, but I keep telling myself, that's what you get by befriending people who don't want to be in this world anymore. It hurts like fucking hell to see them leave, the only consolation is,that they have gone the way they wanted

I always light candles as well, the power of light is something I firmly believe in.

These are for @GoodPersonEffed ,for guidance

And @phezel and @faust
Who were my friends.. IMG 20201217 034024

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 1465, Endeavour and 1 other person