• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
My 19-year-old daughter committed suicide.

It happened on a brutally hot night, in July, in Charleston, South Carolina. Janis had attended the College of Charleston for her freshman year, and decided to stay there in an apartment off campus, rather than come home to Myrtle Beach for the summer.

She went into a closet, attached a leather belt to a hanger rod, and then secured it around her neck

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
Sorry to hear that:aw:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
sorry I should have posted that better, not my daughter I copied and paste from a website, still a terrible tragedy and looks like it was not thought through and I imagine pretty painful

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and Caerula
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It sounds like it was hanging, if I didn't lose my ability to read overnight. Not that brutal, all things considered.

Reactions: tourmaline, Tiburcio and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals