• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Just4ride

Just4ride

May 13, 2019
Open the website thispersondoesnotexist, and you'll find a headshot of a stranger. At first glance it looks like someone got the HR records from work and stuck them on a website, refreshing the site regenerates another face of a person you might know.
Except you don't, and no one does. Because each of the faces on this site is totally fake, created by using a special kind of artificial intelligence algorithm called generative adversarial networks.

article link

https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
The first face the site gave me might have been Oona Chaplin's darker-skinned sister --almost her twin. It was pretty bizarre.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
It was all fun and games until I came across a guy who kind of looked like me. Fortunately the identity crisis was short-lived. And what's with all the yellow teeth? The developer must be a Brit. I kid.
LOL it was developed by Austin Powers .......... although it`s just a myth and Brits actually have better teeth than the Americans ,hollywood super white veneers dont count as having good teeth hehe

Attachments

• dd93b6e1f42754b472fd7fe883ba587541542248559f24d220add2021c4592ec_large.jpg
    dd93b6e1f42754b472fd7fe883ba587541542248559f24d220add2021c4592ec_large.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Thank you for reminding me of another reason I need to ctb.
All of this creepy fake shit!
Our creepy surveillance culture!
Our creepy tech crap, narcissistic Facebook culture.
Our ridiculous joke of a political process!
I kind of want to hang around and see just how sickeningly dystopian it will get, and I will try as long as I can, but it all just makes me want to die.

In fact part of what stopped me since 2016 has been the nihilistic, popcorn-chomping glee at seeing all of my worst predictions for society come true.
I made a conscious decision to pause my ctb urges just so I can hang around and see how bad things will get.
The trade war has been fun, but drawn out, waiting for real consequences from that.
Last years hurricane season was a huge thrill (global warming),
This year's floods are fascinating.
The increasing US suicide rate.

I'm torn between the dystopian destruction making me want to die and making me grab a seat and some popcorn to watch.
How bad will it get?
What crazy crap will we be subjected to next.

I think the climate stuff is most interesting, I really want to see the longterm effects.

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
that's pretty wild.

reminds me of something I read the other day, about a new AI technology in development which can create a fake video of a person speaking from a single photography. The little clips shown were pretty fucking realistic. scary stuff

Last edited:
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Thank you for reminding me of another reason I need to ctb.
All of this creepy fake shit!
Our creepy surveillance culture!
Our creepy tech crap, narcissistic Facebook culture.
Our ridiculous joke of a political process!
I kind of want to hang around and see just how sickeningly dystopian it will get, and I will try as long as I can, but it all just makes me want to die.

In fact part of what stopped me since 2016 has been the nihilistic, popcorn-chomping glee at seeing all of my worst predictions for society come true.
I made a conscious decision to pause my ctb urges just so I can hang around and see how bad things will get.
The trade war has been fun, but drawn out, waiting for real consequences from that.
Last years hurricane season was a huge thrill (global warming),
This year's floods are fascinating.
The increasing US suicide rate.

I'm torn between the dystopian destruction making me want to die and making me grab a seat and some popcorn to watch.
How bad will it get?
What crazy crap will we be subjected to next.

I think the climate stuff is most interesting, I really want to see the longterm effects.
100% agee and people are actually paying to have surveillance in their homes !

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I saw (from a questionable source) that it's impossible to see a face in a dream that you have never seen in real life. a buzzfeed "weird facts about your brain" video lol.
We shall all become non existing people once we'll be dead. Our minds, memories, emotions are chemical reactions which will disappear with our brain.
scary. but not.
I took a weird drug a few days ago, I feel very "vanilla sky" right now. a dream within a computer simulation within a coma. I need to sober up I have appointments tomorrow.

Last edited: