• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
Ultimately all would depend of the dose and individual factors. If you get discovered alive there is a big chance you can get reanimated. I wouldnt drink alcohol too much because that can induce vomit. I would use benzos instead.

You can always use a second method as a backup. I am going to use inert gas plus phenobarbital (i cant get N). Asphyxation with a tigh seal bag plus N is an option too.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I also have methadone, I took 40mg I think it was 40 anyway as a test and I found I had to make myself breath, I just ordered the xanax half hour ago, I don't know to much about it be honest, I ain't ever taken xanax, just heard that it would speed up the N, I was thinking of taking it with the N, the lorazipam is a sleeping pill, so was thinking of taking it before the N and xanax, and after it kicks in and I wanna sleep down the N and xanax, then I could fall asleep straight after coz the lorazipams kicked in.

So basicly I'd be asleep before the N put me to sleep, is this not a good idea, just need to be as sure as possible I'll be gone in the 24 hours, but like you said you gotta take into account vomiting, but I'm sure the meto would do its job, and by the time I take the N and xanax the lorazipam would of already been dissolved, no?
Methadone and xanax would certainly speed things up with N. Methadone depresses the respiratory system. No need to add ativan. Definately take AE

hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I am too, that's why I try to stay off this forum most of the time. The thing is, anything can happen at any time. Plane can crash into your house right now. N is the most peaceful and reliable method we have and yet even here we start to doubt because these stories and facts and whatever get repeated ad nauseum so even N starts to look scary. That's why I hate this forum even though I love it. Be here long enough and you'll be terrified of every single method there is because the same 'failure' data will get trotted out for every single method.

I also don't understand for people who are so scared of failing with N or who are scared of it taking up to 24hrs...for the love of God (that doesn't exist) why don't they all just tie a plastic bag over their head after they drink the N? Honestly...every time I see someone post another thread about how they're scared of waking up after drinking N I have to wonder...does it never occur to them to combine it with another method? Because suffocation will kill you right quick. That's how many old people using N at home do it too. *Shrugs* anyway...not my business.
Very true words about the failures getting repeated ad nauseum.

I would reckon people don't want to combine the suffocation method with N is because it's too hectic on top of an already hectic situation.

Reactions: surface2007 and Ta555
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Very true words about the failures getting repeated ad nauseum.

I would reckon people don't want to combine the suffocation method with N is because it's too hectic on top of an already hectic situation.
Well yeah I get that, I'm in the same boat. Still debating whether to add plastic bag or not but it's like...beggars can't be choosers. All these people posting 'I'm scared I'll fail with N blah blah' and it's like...instead of posting about being scared and reposting the same couple of articles or examples find a damn solution (I'm not aiming this at you personally). It's just frustrating to see this over and over!
Person: I don't want to wake up from N!
Me: you can combine with another method to ensure death.
Person: I don't want to do that!
Well then wtf do you want?? (Again, not you specifically.) Like people want a 110% sure method and it's just not going to happen. So either stop repeating the same worries over and over and find a solution or just stop all this nonsense. I'm so fucking sick of the same screenshots and links to an article or quora being shared as yet another person needs reassurance N will definitely work for them. Fuck, I get it. It's scary. Failure is scary. That's why I think of back up methods. Not panic post on here.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and hankbank3928
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Well yeah I get that, I'm in the same boat. Still debating whether to add plastic bag or not but it's like...beggars can't be choosers. All these people posting 'I'm scared I'll fail with N blah blah' and it's like...instead of posting about being scared and reposting the same couple of articles or examples find a damn solution (I'm not aiming this at you personally). It's just frustrating to see this over and over!
Person: I don't want to wake up from N!
Me: you can combine with another method to ensure death.
Person: I don't want to do that!
Well then wtf do you want?? (Again, not you specifically.) Like people want a 110% sure method and it's just not going to happen. So either stop repeating the same worries over and over and find a solution or just stop all this nonsense. I'm so fucking sick of the same screenshots and links to an article or quora being shared as yet another person needs reassurance N will definitely work for them. Fuck, I get it. It's scary. Failure is scary. That's why I think of back up methods. Not panic post on here.
Is it very annoying watching people mull over these flimsy "failure" articles over and over again. It seems to just breed paranoia all over the forum and it gets very sweaty.

I wish we could hear more about the positive aspects of N but we don't because the people to report about that stuff are all dead. So it's a wash.

Reactions: Talvikki, surface2007, archipelago and 1 other person