• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
The only important thing to know is that N from D contains 6,3mg/ml so a 100ml bottle contains 6,3 gram N.
Years ago dignitas used 1 bottle 6.3gr(no powder) for euthanasia and the only ""problem" was that family members had to wait to long for the patient to die (around 1/2 hours) so they upped the N to speed up the process,
You can read it at Exit international ,they have study the the cases of Dignitas,less as 1% failed of all the cases!
Exit Switzerland raised the dose of Natrium Pentobarbital in the year 2004 from 10 gr. to 15 gr. powder, dissolved in water. Reason: in 8 % of the cases the occurence of death lasted up to 12 hours.

Reactions: Talvikki and The Lonely
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Exit Switzerland raised the dose of Natrium Pentobarbital in the year 2004 from 10 gr. to 15 gr. powder, dissolved in water. Reason: in 8 % of the cases the occurence of death lasted up to 12 hours.
According to Coorporatie Laatste Wil, the Dutch pro-choice organization, even with 15gr N 10% of patiënts don't die quickly ("within 2-5 hours").

Source (in Dutch): https://www.laatstewil.nu/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/20180302-Doodgaan-is-niet-makkelijk.pdf

Bad Google Translate translation:
In assisted suicide, the oral method,
15 grams of Pentobarbital (a barbiturate) dissolved in a drink is used. The doctor reaches out
medium on. The patient drinks it and falls into a deep sleep. Breathing slows and
eventually stops. The patient also dies from lack of oxygen. From the notifications of help
in the case of suicide, however, it appears that in about a tenth of the cases still via the vein
must be injected because the patient has not died within the stipulated time (2-5 hours), or
because the patient has (partially) vomited the drink.

It is also known from elsewhere that things do not always go as expected. In Switzerland use the
"Sterbehilferinnen" from Dignitas and Exit also 15 grams of Pentobarbital orally. She, but also the
"Oberstaatsanwald", told me that it always works, if you wait long enough. In a
In some cases the death lasted more than a day. Similar experiences are known
of suicide with Pentobarbital ordered over the internet (China and Mexico route).

Note that this same article also clearly mentions it always work if you wait long enough. The 10% is not the failure rate, but the rate doctors intervene to let the patiënt die more quikcly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki, Alina, donewrong and 1 other person
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
According to Coorporatie Laatste Wil, the Dutch pro-choice organization, even with 15gr N 10% of patiënts don't die quickly ("within 2-5 hours").

Source (in Dutch): https://www.laatstewil.nu/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/20180302-Doodgaan-is-niet-makkelijk.pdf

Note that this same article also clearly mentions it always work if you wait long enough. The 10% is not the failure rate, but the rate doctors intervene to let the patiënt die more quikcly.
Of course you are right.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
How important is the antiemetic?
Certainly debatable but there's no data about vomiting risk without antiemetics.

I don't understand why people spend a lot of money on N but don't want to bother buying an antiemetic when it's way easier to source than the N itself.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Certainly debatable but there's no data about vomiting risk without antiemetics.

I don't understand why people spend a lot of money on N but don't want to bother buying an antiemetic when it's way easier to source than the N itself.
Indeed, there's a reason why all euthanasia organisations use meto. There is a risk of vomiting and you want to reduce the chance of this happening as best as possible, so use an antimetic.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium and peacefulhorizons
B

Benegra

Jul 18, 2021
If you read the article, you'll see they found signs of aspiration upon admission which means the guy vomited some of the N. Make sure you have a good antiemetic to prevent that.
Taking some Xanax with N might not be a bad idea but 2g is a huge dose and, in my opinion, will only increase the chances of vomiting. Xanax alone won't stop your breathing so don't worry you'll be half way down the road and wake up afterwards. N is way faster than Xanax so it will kick in first, not even sure if there will be enough time for the xanax full effect.
If you have the right antiemetic, a bit of time, N will work. Don't overcomplicate things; usually that's when the messy things happens. Keep it simple.
Good luck!
Is meto good enough of a antimetic?

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I'm still studying about 'my' method… And the period of coma that could be up to 24h(…)

I am wondering about this "period"…

901A7A99 F741 4653 913E BBDCE9E4D13D

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I'm still studying about 'my' method… And the period of coma that could be up to 24h(…)

I am wondering about this "period"…

View attachment 72270

Shit...you often have the 'worst' news... I am not attacking...just saying the shit you put out there I am like 'holyshit' In rereading this I don't think this article is specific to n. It just says barbituate.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Shit...you often have the 'worst' news... I am not attacking...just saying the shit you put out there I am like 'holyshit'

It's ok …. lol :)
(Needed to laugh here)

I am used to have one doctor holding my hand at every procedure I was under to… and since this time that will not be an option(…) So I'm doing my own research

Some times I think: nah, I won't post… people will be sad or fight….
Either way I share just in case other people can add something else…

I think I will have to buy some full scientific articles surrounding this topic…

Note: *** At this thread people talked about everything in order to Potentiate N except Dilantin! Why is that??

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
It's ok …. lol :)
(Needed to laugh here)

I am used to have one doctor holding my hand at every procedure I was under to… and since this time that will not be an option(…) So I'm doing my own research

Some times I think: nah, I won't post… people will be sad or fight….
Either way I share just in case other people can add something else…

I think I will have to buy some full scientific articles surrounding this topic…

Note: *** At this thread people talked about everything in order to Potentiate N except Dilantin! Why is that??
The article you show just says 'barbituate' not n. Glad at least one person's laughing. ha ha.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Question about alcohol and barbiturates. Are there any studies which show by how much a barbiturate is potentiated by alcohol? The minimum lethal dose of Phenobarbital is said to be 2 grams in adults, but ranges to 10 grams. If I took the minimum with alcohol, how much stronger would that 2 grams become?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Question about alcohol and barbiturates. Are there any studies which show by how much a barbiturate is potentiated by alcohol? The minimum lethal dose of Phenobarbital is said to be 2 grams in adults, but ranges to 10 grams. If I took the minimum with alcohol, how much stronger would that 2 grams become?
It's very hard to quantify but in my personal opinion I think the potentiation of barbiturates with alcohol is overstated.

Reactions: Wrennie and OnlyTheWind
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
How much alcohol would you drink? Isn't it just minutes before falling asleep? So two shots or so?

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021

I haven't found this information anywhere…
What I found is that in some cases alcohol is not recommended…

It all depends on the person health….

Lets say you:
- never drank,
- never used any continued medication…
- never used any illegal drug…
- you are thin…
- your liver and kidneys are 100%…

Chances are that when you drink one bottle of N and some alcohol… you will fall asleep like forever….

By the other hand if your body is already used to be stoned (…) well… then the story changes and you need to situate yourself a little bit more before doing 'anything'…

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
It's very hard to quantify but in my personal opinion I think the potentiation of barbiturates with alcohol is overstated.
I've only ever heard of it being a factor in deaths, and medical sources usually state that using alcohol with hypnotics can be dangerous. The numbers are never discussed, so you might have a point there.

How much alcohol would you drink? Isn't it just minutes before falling asleep? So two shots or so?
I was thinking half a glass, so about four shots, before taking the barbiturate.

I haven't found this information anywhere…
What I found is that in some cases alcohol is not recommended…

It all depends on the person health….

Lets say you:
- never drank,
- never used any continued medication…
- never used any illegal drug…
- you are thin…
- your liver and kidneys are 100%…

Chances are that when you drink one bottle of N and some alcohol… you will fall asleep like forever….

By the other hand if your body is already used to be stoned (…) well… then the story changes and you need to situate yourself a little bit more before doing 'anything'…

I haven't drank alcohol for almost two years now, and even then I very rarely drank, unless I was visiting relatives. Never on my own. I do take Sertraline once a day but I've never used any other drugs. I am thin and weigh about 57kg (male). Don't know about my liver and kidneys, but I do have annoying floaters in my eyes, which could be an indicator of toxins in the liver. Basically, I'm physically healthy and don't drink or take anything aside from my prescribed SSRI.

D

doesntevenmatter

Aug 12, 2021
I wouldn't let it discourage you if it's your preferred method. Freak accidents are going to happen in almost everything. Virtually nothing is foolproof. There was a someone skydiving and their parachute never opened, and neither did their backup. They crashed into some trees and eventually hit the earth and lived, with from what I can remember minor injuries. There's always going to be that crazy chance. I'm not trying to scare you, just trying to show you that even if N may have had a freak incident like this it doesn't mean it isn't reliable. Like others have said - if you take the right dosage and make sure to take something to help with nausea and that you'll be alone for at least several hours, then you shouldn't have any problems.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Holyshit. I thought alcohol was before. So before n...drink some?

D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021

thanks for sharing. that's why I'll go for 3 bottles if my finances permit it. sadly, this is not an option now

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Don't know about my liver and kidneys, but I do have annoying floaters in my eyes, which could be an indicator of toxins in the liver.
this is interesting to know

hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
This article is terrifying. Does anyone know how early the guy in the article was discovered?

Reactions: surface2007
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
This article is terrifying. Does anyone know how early the guy in the article was discovered?
Why is it terrifying? It's just basically 'guy gets saved half way through suicide attempt'. What's terrifying about that?

Reactions: watchingthewheels and hankbank3928
surface2007

surface2007

🌿 No more ikigai, i'm sick 🌿
Mar 17, 2022
For some of me including there is nothing worse than being saved when you want to die. This article terrifies us because it brings us back to our own fear of not succeeding in our suicide, I think.

• Love
Reactions: archipelago
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Why is it terrifying? It's just basically 'guy gets saved half way through suicide attempt'. What's terrifying about that?
Your right. I guess I am just very sensitive to fear mongering data.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I always see people here brush aside the fact that a small percentage of people took up to 24 hours to die.

But reading that other persons post, translated from dutch, it appears this was not only noted by dignitas, but also by other organizations, that it occurred in up to 10% of people. This was also with 10g.

So I hope drinking 12g will be enough. I recently tested 2ml on myself, and it didn't knock me out but made me feel pretty sedated and almost drunk.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Your right. I guess I am just very sensitive to fear mongering data.
I am too, that's why I try to stay off this forum most of the time. The thing is, anything can happen at any time. Plane can crash into your house right now. N is the most peaceful and reliable method we have and yet even here we start to doubt because these stories and facts and whatever get repeated ad nauseum so even N starts to look scary. That's why I hate this forum even though I love it. Be here long enough and you'll be terrified of every single method there is because the same 'failure' data will get trotted out for every single method.

I also don't understand for people who are so scared of failing with N or who are scared of it taking up to 24hrs...for the love of God (that doesn't exist) why don't they all just tie a plastic bag over their head after they drink the N? Honestly...every time I see someone post another thread about how they're scared of waking up after drinking N I have to wonder...does it never occur to them to combine it with another method? Because suffocation will kill you right quick. That's how many old people using N at home do it too. *Shrugs* anyway...not my business.

Reactions: watchingthewheels and hankbank3928
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I am too, that's why I try to stay off this forum most of the time. The thing is, anything can happen at any time. Plane can crash into your house right now. N is the most peaceful and reliable method we have and yet even here we start to doubt because these stories and facts and whatever get repeated ad nauseum so even N starts to look scary. That's why I hate this forum even though I love it. Be here long enough and you'll be terrified of every single method there is because the same 'failure' data will get trotted out for every single method.

I also don't understand for people who are so scared of failing with N or who are scared of it taking up to 24hrs...for the love of God (that doesn't exist) why don't they all just tie a plastic bag over their head after they drink the N? Honestly...every time I see someone post another thread about how they're scared of waking up after drinking N I have to wonder...does it never occur to them to combine it with another method? Because suffocation will kill you right quick. That's how many old people using N at home do it too. *Shrugs* anyway...not my business.
I'm questing it's because peopl don't want to be funny the undignified position of being found with a bag over their head.

I'm not worried bout it failing. Just trying to figure if I will be at risk for being one of those people who it takes longer than 24 hrs. I haven't ever used antipsychotics, but I did drink and abuse other drugs (though never benzos). I figure I can eliminate most of my worry by getting a hotel room for at least 72 hours, and hoping that the do not disturb sign on the door is enough to keep staff out for that long. I would rather some way to be sure it would only take an hour or two though. Not that it matters to me, but it would be pretty gross to find a corpse that is a few days old.

Reactions: surface2007