• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
So, this is from some time ago, and I didn't use to get my medications yet.
I've always suffered from social anxiety, but back then it was way worse because, again, no meds.

So basically I was walking back home and this little girl near me sees me and goes: Hello!
She was playing on the street in front of her house (I guess), all by herself.
I, obviously, ignored her as wasn't even sure if she was talking to me, and generally try to avoid any type of social interaction.
So she went: HELLO! More aggressively.
At that point I knew she was talking to me, but I was already embarrassed enough because she sounded kinda upset. So I kept ignoring her.
So she went: HELLOOO! Very loud, very angrily. So loud that anyone could hear her. At that point I was basically skipping away, almost running.
I was so embarrassed by the whole situation, as I was feeling all the attention on me, that I almost had tears in my eyes.
So yeah, now every time I go to a public place and I see a very little kid, I'm terrified by them.
They know no boundaries ofc, as they are too young to understand them and that's what I fear the most.
But yeah social anxiety is a bitch. And kids too. Fuck the kids. :<

harassed by a 3 yo ç.ç

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Damn, that's awful. I struggle with social anxiety a lot as well. Luckily I don't think I've ever had anything like this happen to me before though. I can only imagine the feeling. Hope you're feeling a bit better now at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Damn, that's awful. I struggle with social anxiety a lot as well. Luckily I don't think I've ever had anything like this happen to me before though. I can only imagine the feeling. Hope you're feeling a bit better now at least.
Oh yeah from that, fully recovered.
Aside from the fact that I still get tense around little kids in public places... So maybe not really fully recovered but it's ok.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I can't stand being around kids either.