• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
I am leaving because I no longer see suicide as a possible option and I have moved on from such an endeavor. I know I'll sound contrarian when it comes to my ancient history but life is somewhat too valuable to throw away when you give it a small chance. I wish everyone can have a glimmer of hope to value life in the same way I have done.
I am still very mentally ill but I am stronger than I was before, I have focus despite my flaws and blade that still has its edge can still cut despite the chips that will never go away.
Thank you everyone for the respect and love ou gave me during my darkest hours.
Good luck everyone, I hope you can recover like I did 😀

tyasma

tyasma

Oct 14, 2022
Lucky. I'm happy for you and jealous at the same time. I hope you succeed in whatever it is you want for your life.

Reactions: weepingfree
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Just shy of four years as a member here - does my heart good to see longstanding members move on for positive reasons. I hope things continue looking up for you and you never need to return. Best of luck 🌤️

Reactions: whatevs
B

BrokenOak

Nov 9, 2022
Wishing you all the best, friend. Though you may still be in pain, I hope you are able to find peace in it.