• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Reactions: shattered dreams
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
She's beautiful and young indeed.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
That sucks.. She was a pretty girl.

Out of my thoughts about everyone should have the right to die, 11 is just to young.

Reactions: MAIO
T

Tiburcio

I'm surprised with the hypocrisy of some people... Apart of the discussion or saying if she is beautiful or not that is completely based in our shitty society canons... what happens, if she wasn't "beautiful" this would be less serious or something? Ugly or beautiful, the damage is done.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Damn, I can't really understand how very young children bring themselves to do it.

I am going to bet 11 year olds are typically just overwhelmed with shitty life situations. I just wish the pysch world treated adults like adults in reguards to suicide. Rather than I am assuming life id always worth living, I don't have to prove that assumption but I am going to base evreything off of it. I don't care how clearly wrong that is etc.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I'm surprised with the hypocrisy of some people... Apart of the discussion or saying if she is beautiful or not that is completely based in our shitty society canons... what happens, if she wasn't "beautiful" this would be less serious or something? Ugly or beautiful, the damage is done.

Everyone is mentioning her looks because that is the reason that she killed herself. She most likely had body dysmorphic disorder. She was a very beautiful girl, but she did not see it. It did not compute for me when it said she killed herself because she was unhappy with her appearance. I remember watching this below on Dr. Phil recently. It blew my mind, as this is just an older version of this little girl.

Reactions: Lisa