• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Soon i will have a committee with social security to re-evauluate my condition
since last year when they gave me temporaray disabilty i've been hospitlaized again
Which would have made a diffrence for them but i wasn't taking medication
So they'll think just take the medication... you won't be sick..... and go and work
But ffs i even look disturbed and i'm not sure they will acknowlwdge it
Beacuse i lack the evidence of medical records besides few meetings with psychiatrists about
Episodes of psychosis of which they knew almost nothing not about the longetivity or severity
Or how the hell it affected me and my life and what was my general mental state
So the medical info i have is those light impressions of them and the shallow examinatios of the mental hospital
I talked to a private psychiatrist about giving is medical opnion unfortunately all he can do is offer psychological examination since i had no regular psychiatric examinations and also that the depression is only a negative symptom of the schizophrenia
I don't want to pay him 1250$ to say he "thinks" i have a severe social anxiety disorder
I believe such a document will be taken very lightly by the social security tigers
He did however mentioned shortly that he has materials to chek me
Though how can i be sure it will cover the thousand issues i have developed through all these years
Like complete inabilty of making any decisions incababilty of communication utter loss of life skills etc..
There are very slim chances i could survive if they will disapprove
All the hr companies through which here employers hiring are on bad terms with me because of how i dealt with them in the past while mostly psychotic or otherwise dysfunctional
There are only a very limted number of jobs through the unemployment office which maybe i could somehow do (manual labour)
But only if i wasn't under those heavy anti-psychotic which seriously limit my motions and focus let alone how it robs my abilty to sturggle with the depression and social phobia
This means i will must take heavy anti-anxiety? And anti-depressant?
Maybe if i had somewhat reasonable or normal life or background but both are awfully bad
So who is this fooling?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead_Inside