• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
I guess I'm stuck suffering alone. In the past I've lost partners because I opened up about being suicidal. It's happening again, I can feel it. I should just break it off and end myself so that I can't be treated like this anymore.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I guess I'm stuck suffering alone. In the past I've lost partners because I opened up about being suicidal. It's happening again, I can feel it. I should just break it off and end myself so that I can't be treated like this anymore.
I think that when you have a partner and you open up to them about your suicidal ideations, it'll scare them off and ultimately end the the relationship.
When you say it's happening again do you mean you've expressed your suicidal thoughts to your current partner?

RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
I think that when you have a partner and you open up to them about your suicidal ideations, it'll scare them off and ultimately end the the relationship.
When you say it's happening again do you mean you've expressed your suicidal thoughts to your current partner?
not the full extent of it, but I did tell her that I feel like I'm better off dead.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not even professionals can help some of us, so to regular people we just become a burden.

I'm guilty of it myself too, when people have opened up to me I feel lost and stuck that I can't help, then we drift apart.

It's so true that depression is beyond evil and is a family illness. It affects everyone we love and care for who try and help us.

Reactions: hopeless08
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
not the full extent of it, but I did tell her that I feel like I'm better off dead.
Im sure they don't mean to hurt us by leaving us but I can see how that might scare some people off, they may feel like it's there responsibility to make you better and be overwhelmed not knowing what to do, so it's a natural instinct, don't feel like you did anything wrong if they walk out. There are very few people that would know how to react in a situation like that.
This is why suicide is such a taboo subject. wishing you the best

Reactions: Eudaimonic