• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
I told them I would come but I'm having second thoughts. I don't want any changes in my life anymore, I just wanna die. Will I regret for not going?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, you will (if it really was once in a lifetime job).
However, there will be more chances. I've missed lots of job interviews because of my depression and there are always new chances. It is just up to us to decide when we're ready for working.

Last edited:
Life.Journey.Unknown

Life.Journey.Unknown

I'm not strong enough for life.
Feb 24, 2020
I can relate to your predicament. I don't like changes and my depression/lack of enthusiasm/apathy is always holding me back in life.

If you really feel that the interview is too much for you at this stage then maybe you're not ready.

BUT your other option is to go to the interview. Go to the interview and see how you get on. It could go really well and you like the feel of the place. And that could give you a confidence boost.
Or the interview might not go as well as you imagined. If that happens don't feel bad - feel good about yourself because you pushed yourself to go through the interview.

Remember, don't see the interview as them judging you on your answers. See it as YOU judging them, seeing if they are nice people/company to work for.

Is it a job that you think you'd enjoy?

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Depends on how good the job is or how much you might of wanted it in the first place (think back). If its really good and you wanted it when you first found it/heard about it then it might be worth trying but if its not and was not something you were that enthusiastic about in the first place it might be best letting it go.
Its hard with depression because any kind of change is scary and interviews and rejections are far more scary/hurt far more than it does for 'normal' 'functioning' individuals with no depression or whatever.
If you go ,I wish you luck anyway.

Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am 64 and only saying that becasue I am no smarter, in fact probably dumber! than everyone else, but I do have life experience. I would go to the interview and at least look at it then go forward from there. For me, it has in the past nagged at me when I did not go to a interview as far as the what if. Just my cheesy thoughts and whatever you choose to do, always remember that you have a global family here that loves and cares for you!