WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'm not making fun of anyone. There are plenty of truly bad and evil people in this world. Two people kissing in public aren't doing anything wrong.
I don't really think OP is doing anything wrong either, just venting.

Reactions: Un-
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I don't really think OP is doing anything wrong either, just venting.
Saying you have resentment and rage against someone isn't just venting. How about having resentment and rage for all the murderers, rapists, and abusers that get away with destroying people's lives? Guess that's not as bad as two people who love and/or are attracted to one another...

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Saying you have resentment and rage against someone isn't just venting. How about having resentment and rage for all the murderers, rapists, and abusers that get away with destroying people's lives? Guess that's not as bad as two people who love and/or are attracted to one another...
OP isn't really hurting anybody lol. And who's to say he doesn't have resentment towards those people either?

Reactions: Un-
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Because I'm a bad person. Look at my avatar, I'm not even trying to hide it.

Or maybe I'm just sick of incel bullshit and how many people they've hurt.
There are plenty of truly bad people out there, you said it yourself! Even Anakin was able to find redemption. It's not like you're Darth Vader.

I can understand your frustration against incels but there's plenty of lonely people out there who haven't hurt anybody.

Reactions: Sans
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
There are plenty of truly bad people out there, you said it yourself! Even Anakin was able to find redemption. It's not like you're Darth Vader.

I can understand your frustration against incels but there's plenty of lonely people out there who haven't hurt anybody.
Yeah, he fucked up big time. Should have killed both Luke and Sidious and made another clone of Galen Marek, and also a clone of himself. He definitely bitched out at the end.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, he fucked up big time. Should have killed both Luke and Sidious and made another clone of Galen Marek, and also a clone of himself. He definitely bitched out at the end.
It's good that Luke got the better of him. His story is sad. A slave to pretty much everybody, only his son's love could have saved him.

Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Or maybe I'm just sick of incel bullshit and how many people they've hurt.
A random person venting on the internet is causing just as much hurt as actual Incels like Alek Minassian or Elliot Rodger. Got it.

• Love
Reactions: color_me_gone and WhatPowerIs
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
It's good that Luke got the better of him. His story is sad. A slave to pretty much everybody, only his son's love could have saved him.
Ehh..I think if he cloned himself and transferred his consciousness like Sidious did, he could have not only realized his true potential, he could have also treated the Galen clone as a friend and apprentice. He had every opportunity to fix things himself instead of just giving up. But that would have made for a boring movie (I guess).
A random person venting on the internet is causing just as much hurt as actual Incels like Alek Minassian or Elliot Rodger. Got it.
Turning things into a competition? You don't know what people on here have done. Not everyone is a victim, some are abusers...

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Ehh..I think if he cloned himself and transferred his consciousness like Sidious did, he could have not only realized his true potential, he could have also treated the Galen clone as a friend and apprentice. He had every opportunity to fix things himself instead of just giving up. But that would have made for a boring movie (I guess).
Give up? He killed Sidious and saved his son and potentially the whole galaxy.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Give up? He killed Sidious and saved his son and potentially the whole galaxy.
Really, because it seemed like a second civil war was going on in Eps 7-9... He could have stopped the rebellion and once again had peace. Saving Luke wasn't necessarily a good thing either. He was also brainwashed by Yoda and his light side bullshit.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Really, because it seemed like a second civil war was going on in Eps 7-9... He could have stopped the rebellion and once again had peace. Saving Luke wasn't necessarily a good thing either. He was also brainwashed by Yoda and his light side bullshit.
In the context of George Lucas' movies (Episodes 1-6), yes he did save the galaxy and Disney only made those movies to make money and cash in on Star Wars fans.
Also...
Turning things into a competition? You don't know what people on here have done. Not everyone is a victim, some are abusers...
No, OP isn't turning things into a competition. They're pointing out that they aren't somebody like Minassian or Rodgers and that they haven't hurt anybody.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Being jealous envious and full of hatred isn't going to get you a partner any quicker.

Reactions: whatevs
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I would love to see people getting all hot and bothered (not things like holding hands, quick kiss, etc) in public, especially an elevator or other enclosed area. There would be quite a lot of comments I could make and I'd have a ball doing it. My wife would dread seeing it because she knows what's coming next. Hell if I'm in a hotel and the neighbors are getting rather loud I have shouted encouragement to them.

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I hate PDA couples so goddamn much, whenever I see two fuckers kissing in public it fills me with resentment and rage. I'm 20 and have never experienced the privilege of having some who loves me for who I am, but it seems that everyone around me does. Even my parents, who I want to love but can't help but resent for forgetting to use a condom, are affectionate to each other around me (which I guess is to be expected) but I can't help but get upset.

Normally whenever I dare to speak up about my discontentment over being lonely I just get called an "Incel" and it hurts because people are just dismissing my feelings. Seeing PDA couples only fuels my desire to CTB in public.
but don't you hate couples who are so secretive like as if their relationships were so special and unique that they have to keep it top mega exclusive. I really hate these kinds of couple because it makes me feel excluded.

when PDA couples at least don't seem like they take themselves too seriously.
You're joking, of course.
why would he be joking? Isn't it in the venting category? It's not like he chose the discussion category 🙄

Last edited:
ineverlived

ineverlived

May 31, 2022
I hate them too, and I'm not ashamed of it anymore. It's a natural human reaction in my opinion.altough the full can never understand the hungry

• Love
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I would love to see people getting all hot and bothered (not things like holding hands, quick kiss, etc) in public, especially an elevator or other enclosed area. There would be quite a lot of comments I could make and I'd have a ball doing it. My wife would dread seeing it because she knows what's coming next. Hell if I'm in a hotel and the neighbors are getting rather loud I have shouted encouragement to them.
LOL word. Same. Especially when I'm drunk. I'm like " AWWW YEEEEEAHHH" "GET IT" so embarrassing. I'm ashamed of myself.