• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
in hgih concentration, death is very quick
no matter how unpleasant the smell is, it's quick , so that the suffer should be minimal

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
Yeah you're right, I'm surprised there's a BDO megathread in the resources compilation but not one for H2S, perhaps because it's considered cheap and nasty?

It's not an exhaustive list but I do wonder what qualifies a method to be worthy, someone made a train mega thread but it didn't make the cut šŸ¤”

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I remember eating Tide Pods was pretty popular with the kiddies awhile back. Pop some of those and shuffle off this mortal coil.

Reactions: eatantz, goblin99, annointed_towers and 1 other person
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
i think mix the detergent in a zorb ball, which is airtight could be better than doing in a car or at home
if the place problem is solved, it's a good method
a tent may work too

• Yay!
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and GuylumBardot
GuylumBardot

GuylumBardot

is no - more to say, there - is no more to say
Feb 4, 2024
i think mix the detergent in a zorb ball, which is airtight could be better than doing in a car or at home
if the place problem is solved, it's a good method
a tent may work too
Just make sure the wind doesn't roll you into some inhabited place lmao

Reactions: goblin99
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
Sorry if I'm dumb but by detergent method we mean making chlorine gas by mixing ammonia and bleach right? I've been thinking about going this way. It seems a bit easier than carbon monoxide by burning charcoal, which I gave up on after sitting in a hot car filled with smoke without results.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Because h2s killed lots of innocent people when it was popular 10 years ago.

People rushing to kill themselves end up killing their whole family or neighbours etc.

It's incredibly deadly and remains so for hours, watch the video on YouTube about it in a car, shows how dangerous it is to innocent people.

We shouldn't risk other people's lives to end our own, most people want to live.

• Yay!
Reactions: eatantz, Tobiichi and goblin99
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
in hgih concentration, death is very quick
no matter how unpleasant the smell is, it's quick , so that the suffer should be minimal
Wait can you explain the method in more detail?

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Wait can you explain the method in more detail?
Similar to CO, you produce a lethal gas in an enclosed space. I believe the first detergent suicides used lime sulfur and hydrochloric acid to produce Hydrogen sulfide(H2S). I personally couldn't find lime sulfur so I found a different reaction. H2S causes you to pass out within 1-2 breaths and die in about 5min when the concentration is at or higher then 1000ppm.

• Informative
Reactions: MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Similar to CO, you produce a lethal gas in an enclosed space. I believe the first detergent suicides used lime sulfur and hydrochloric acid to produce Hydrogen sulfide(H2S). I personally couldn't find lime sulfur so I found a different reaction. H2S causes you to pass out within 1-2 breaths and die in about 5min when the concentration is at or higher then 1000ppm.
What is CO?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The megathreads are for methods that are relatively painless, peaceful, quick and depending where you are accessible but most importantly methods that don't put others in danger.
There of course are other methods that have been proved to be lethal. A lot of them actually.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Then make one and ask the mods to publish it.
i think drinking bleach would be a horrid way to go.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Detergent method.

If it was that good, detergents would be long blacklisted and not available to the public anymore.

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske and mortuarymary
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Unpleasant smell is advantageous in some sense, because it warns about presence of the gas.
While true it only works at lower concentrations. Sense of smell becomes useless at increasingly high and dangerous concentrations.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Detergent method.

If it was that good, detergents would be long blacklisted and not available to the public anymore.
Ha-ha, I presume, it would be difficult to restrict access to sulfur and all sulfides.
While true it only works at lower concentrations. Sense of smell becomes useless at increasingly high and dangerous concentrations.
Immediate exposure to high concentrations is unlikely without a prior exposure to some low concentration. Most likely, it would happen with a person who ignored the odor and the danger.

Reactions: EyesOfNight