Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Maybe you don't need to go to one of the top 10 colleges, but other than that I agree. Money and success is everything in this world.

loving and responsible parents encourage you to perform well in school
Good thing my life was already screwed from that point on.

It turned me into one of those perfectionists that did nothing unless I could do it perfectly, which means I did very little.
This. I never looked at it like this but now that I read your words I understand what my problem is. I am exactly like that.

lumipallo

lumipallo

Apr 5, 2021
Couldn't disagree more. I'm quite well off but miserable, I'd give it all away if only I could relive those years I spent studying like a goblin on hanging out with friends and having fun.
You can always study later in life if you want, but you'd better not waste your youth on it.

Reactions: Beachedwhale
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
i'm one of those who hate work/society/people/parents/the universe and "life in general just offers more bad than good".
do you really think that i cannot kill myself because of these reasons, @hotelbeneathground? i challenge you!

p. s. are you saying that if i do not want to work and suffer, then i'm mentally ill/insane? it's ridiculous! i didn't ask to be born! i want to be at peace with ZERO suffering!
No, you're not necessarily mentally ill if you don't want to work & be a part of "the system". Btw, suffering from mental problems doesn't necessarily render you unable to make rational decisions. Read my responses to @Pluto & @deflationary , I don't feel like repeating all of that.
My point is that it's real physical & psychological pain (not purely "cold", rational philosophical reasons) that makes real people like you & me decide to ctb. Pain is the reason, pain comes first, pain is what then makes us create our theories/philosophies about "work/society/people/parents/the universe".
I want to be at peace with zero suffering too.