• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

letmeoutmp3

May 2, 2018
i give up. there is no way for me to do it where i live. not only that but i really don't want to hurt my parents anymore. i guess i'll just "live" until they die. i'm not strong enough to do it i'm a loser that can't even take their own life lmao. i deserve all of this

L

letmeoutmp3

May 2, 2018
I'm curious, what makes you think you deserve any of this?
i feel like i'm too weak and should just get over it but i can't lol i know this is an awful way of thinking but i can't help it

Reactions: Cyanide
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
i feel like i'm too weak and should just get over it but i can't lol i know this is an awful way of thinking but i can't help it

The way I see it, that makes you unable to deal with the situation but certainly not deserving of the situation.

Here's an analogy: if there were a person with a bucket but no arms in a sinking boat would you say that they deserved their fate? I wouldn't, I'd feel compassion for the individual.

I'm sorry you don't feel like you have the appropriate tools but that doesn't make you deserving of a shitty situation.

Tell me that you murdered an unarmed child and are sitting in jail, then yup, you are much more deserving of your situation.

Take responsibility for your actions but don't apologize for shit that isn't yours.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
You won't ctb in this state.
You need to be scared as hell, have lost all hope and be willing to put in the research, which again comes from being scared as hell.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Maybe you just don't want to die, at the end of the day, because... You know, methods are plenty, with some being very easy to get your hands on. If you truly wanted to die, "lack of methods" wouldn't stop you. Are you going to tell me you can't buy a rope or that you don't even have a belt, for a starter? So, if you don't really want to die, then maybe try looking for help, wherever.

I am pro choice, sure, but if there is no conviction that death is one's absolute wish (or perhaps a means to reach a wish, even if such wish is considered impossible), all I can say is to look for help, look into yourself. Figure out what you want and if what you want isn't achievable. If achieving it isn't borderline impossible, if it is worth the effort, at the end of the day.

Think well, because you can't come back from death. Sure, perhaps there is reincarnation or whatever, but even in that scenario, you aren't going to come back to your current life.

So, really... When you truly want to die, it is hard to stop you, it is hard to come up with excuses. Maybe try to live instead, until and if you ever actually decide that death is what you want, what you need.

L

letmeoutmp3

May 2, 2018
You won't ctb in this state.
You need to be scared as hell, have lost all hope and be willing to put in the research, which again comes from being scared as hell.
i hate that i have been there before and didn't do it

MrNobody

MrNobody

May 26, 2018
Maybe you just don't want to die, at the end of the day, because... You know, methods are plenty, with some being very easy to get your hands on. If you truly wanted to die, "lack of methods" wouldn't stop you. Are you going to tell me you can't buy a rope or that you don't even have a belt, for a starter? So, if you don't really want to die, then maybe try looking for help, wherever.

I am sorry, but suicide by hanging is neither easy, nor reliable. It has only 61% success rate. One could easily end up being in even worse state than before.

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018

I am pro choice, sure, but if there is no conviction that death is one's absolute wish (or perhaps a means to reach a wish, even if such wish is considered impossible), all I can say is to look for help, look into yourself. Figure out what you want and if what you want isn't achievable. If achieving it isn't borderline impossible, if it is worth the effort, at the end of the day.

Think well, because you can't come back from death. Sure, perhaps there is reincarnation or whatever, but even in that scenario, you aren't going to come back to your current life.

So, really... When you truly want to die, it is hard to stop you, it is hard to come up with excuses. Maybe try to live instead, until and if you ever actually decide that death is what you want, what you need.
He said hes not strong enough to do it either. Doesn't matter what method you use if you don't have the strength and bravery to go through with it then you wont.

I don't know what to tell you OP. Finding the courage to actually do it is something many of us here are struggling with.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
When I was 24 I was 100% psychologically ready to do it for weeks, but I didn't have a good method... all of them scared me and some of them seemed too uncertain (what if I fuck it up?), so I didn't try to do it back then.

The good side is: if you were willing to continue to live you won't have any health problems related to a suicide attempt. That's good news, you want to be ill enough so that your death is easier, but not ill enough to feel pain or to have problems. Sometimes I forget how blissful I am for not suffering right at this moment.

I made the same choice as you, I decided to wait until my parents die to kill myself, and that's what still keeps me here, almost 29 y.o., having made virtually no progress in my life for 10 years...

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
i give up. there is no way for me to do it where i live. not only that but i really don't want to hurt my parents anymore. i guess i'll just "live" until they die. i'm not strong enough to do it i'm a loser that can't even take their own life lmao. i deserve all of this

Men in pyschatric hospitals, prisons, controlled environments manage to kill themselves, through resourcefulness. If you make a decision to end your life, you will follow through, whether you are interupted or you succeed.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I disagree with the correlation between wanting to die and being able to do it. There are many reasons one can't do it, Some people have physical or psychological disadvantage. Some don't want unreliable methods or failure.. etc

Honestly we won't talk to each other here if everyone that wants to die just proceeds to do it.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I disagree with the correlation between wanting to die and being able to do it. There are many reasons one can't do it, Some people have physical or psychological disadvantage. Some don't want unreliable methods or failure.. etc

Honestly we won't talk to each other here if everyone that wants to die just proceeds to do it.

But, if a person is motivated, anything can happen. There is a story of a ww2 vet who lost his arms, legs and eyesight. He managed to roll himself into the street, and was saved.

I'd venture to say the level of motivation in a person dictates everything.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
But, if a person is motivated, anything can happen. There is a story of a ww2 vet who lost his arms, legs and eyesight. He managed to roll himself into the street, and was saved.

I'd venture to say the level of motivation in a person dictates everything.

Everyone here has some kind of motivation. Having some problems and not doing it doesn't necessarily mean less motivation.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Everyone here has some kind of motivation. Having some problems and not doing it doesn't necessarily mean less motivation.

Analyzing the meaning of Motivation, I'm saying that motivation in this context applies to suicidal actions, not ideation. To be a member of a free thinking forum is not motivation, even if its suicide based.
To buy the tools to act upon a suicidal tendency, is motivation. Thats all I'm implying.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

You want to end suffering whether you choose to end your life or continue. I understand having something in life you want to do while having the thought of ending your life which make it looks like a contradiction. It is your choice, do what you want. But don't blame yourself and you are not a loser. It is not an easy thing to do. Strong or weak doesn't matter and it doesn't mean anything for us, we are suffering and want to escape and end it. Just believe in yourself and make your choice, don't think about strength or any of these concepts.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Analyzing the meaning of Motivation, I'm saying that motivation in this context applies to suicidal actions, not ideation. To be a member of a free thinking forum is not motivation, even if its suicide based.
To buy the tools to act upon a suicidal tendency, is motivation. Thats all I'm implying.

I won't argue about the meaning. I just said that there is no correlation between when someone wants to die and being able to do it. You said motivated people (assuming your meaning) will always do which is something different.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I won't argue about the meaning. I just said that there is no correlation between when someone wants to die and being able to do it. You said motivated people (assuming your meaning) will always do which is something different.

Yes, if a person is motivated they will do it. They wont let a physical disability or anything stop them. Those who are screwed in the worst sense are those who have locked in syndrome, or those stuck in a hospital with round the clock supervision. Those situations break motivation, especially to end your own life.
But just because you experience suicidal ideation, it does not mean youre motivated to do it.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Yes, if a person is motivated they will do it. They wont let a physical disability or anything stop them. Those who are screwed in the worst sense are those who have locked in syndrome, or those stuck in a hospital with round the clock supervision. Those situations break motivation, especially to end your own life.
But just because you experience suicidal ideation, it does not mean youre motivated to do it.

I disagree. To each his own.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
im motivated but can not get a good method when your in Canada