• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
I would like them to understand in some way that I am not comfortable with my life and that they are not to blame for how I feel. I'm trying to recover with my psychologist, but I'm not ruling out CTB just yet.

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
That has been the biggest question for me so far. If my mother wasn´t alive I would have done it already since February. I think there are 2 ways. One is leaving a letter to each one you want to tell specific things and a public one too. Also if you are open about your psychiatric issues with some people you might find your self telling them how much you are suffering and even that ctb is in your head. But don´t talk a lot about ctb as it might scare them or get the commited. I think the main points are letting them understand how much your are suffering, why you are taking this decision and that it is not anybody´s fault or that no one could have changed your mind. That is what I am doing.