• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
and here I am again going around in circles again.
The biggest problem is insomnia, I've suffered for 24 years, I can't sleep, sometimes I don't sleep for two days, even when I sleep I don't rest, my routine is feeling tired and in pain, bad days and worse days.
Insomnia brought depression.
The zolpidem is no longer effective, it ended two weeks ago and I didn't buy any more, I ended up going to sleep and postponing the CTB, lately I just spend time on YouTube waiting for the night to make another attempt, yesterday I prepared the computers, sat in bed and I imagined putting the bag over my head and opening the valve.
The plans are to send automatic messages to the lawyer, a cousin and a police officer friend to recover the body.
I feel so cowardly for not having achieved it yet.
In the meantime, I'm spending my time here, trying to somehow help people who are in a similar situation.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really tiring and dreadful what you are going through but anyway I wish you the best, it certainly sounds like you've suffered for such a long time.

Reactions: Homo erectus
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
and here I am again going around in circles again.
The biggest problem is insomnia, I've suffered for 24 years, I can't sleep, sometimes I don't sleep for two days, even when I sleep I don't rest, my routine is feeling tired and in pain, bad days and worse days.
Insomnia brought depression.
The zolpidem is no longer effective, it ended two weeks ago and I didn't buy any more, I ended up going to sleep and postponing the CTB, lately I just spend time on YouTube waiting for the night to make another attempt, yesterday I prepared the computers, sat in bed and I imagined putting the bag over my head and opening the valve.
The plans are to send automatic messages to the lawyer, a cousin and a police officer friend to recover the body.
I feel so cowardly for not having achieved it yet.
In the meantime, I'm spending my time here, trying to somehow help people who are in a similar situation.
Hello, i have insomnia too and it's hell.
Im completely depedent on medicine. Have you tried to use quetiapine with zolpidem? This combo really helps me.
Another option is clonazepam. I think you have a list of strong medicines for this, shoul try to ask your doctor.
Good luck!

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Hello, i have insomnia too and it's hell.
Im completely depedent on medicine. Have you tried to use quetiapine with zolpidem? This combo really helps me.
Another option is clonazepam. I think you have a list of strong medicines for this, shoul try to ask your doctor.
Good luck!
I was using quetiapine and zolpidem, but quetiapine was causing me a lot of discomfort, it makes my heart race, zolpidem stopped having an effect, but it was the one that had the most effect, I took it for 3 years, without missing a day. I develop resistance to everything I take, the others I took stopped having an effect within 1 month.