• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kusogaki

Kusogaki

Stagnation
Mar 22, 2023
Recently I started therapy and I'm getting a psychiatrist very soon. I still live with my parents working on money to move out as I'm writing this.
My therapy sessions are over the phone through facetime. This was my 4th session with her. I don't
care to sugarcoated anything just straight to the point and very blunt. you could say. Mid-way through our conversation she asks me
about any suicidal thoughts or plans, I say ''I'm not considered be
''suicidal'' but it's in the back of my head.'' I also told her about my multiple suicide attempts but told her I was trying to get better.
(In reality, I have the means to ctb if I wanted.) but apparently, she took this to an extreme, she agreed with me she would talk to
me first about anything she says to my family. she lied.
Long story short the next day my mother comes to me straight face and asks '' Idd you try to OD on xxx ( meds)
I ask her why and she says my therapist told her that she was concerned for my health and well-being.
My mother didn't believe me that I tried to CTB. I've never had a good relationship with my mother and don't intend to do so.
I've tried many times to fix myself or change how I act to make her like me more. But now I honestly don't give a shit about
her or anything. My opinion is the only one that matters. That's my belief but it's safe to say I'm going to be the talk of the house for a while.

Overall, I've been lonely my whole life and hate having any conversations with family or anyone, but I am open to friends. If you have
any advice PM me or something.
7c50582ffd0c0e3b243c8dcdc8f806cb

Mizoppo911

Mizoppo911

treading through hell
Mar 26, 2023
I agree, the system sucks. Therapists are made to tell if they feel like their job is going to be effected, they don't care about you (most of the time) they care about being paid their over-worked and just want to go home like the rest of us. Telehealth is also another hurdle. I've never found a good therapist, except one, they all are people I don't feel comfortable with or just don't like them for whatever reason. They don't feel like they care about you, it's very institutionalized and it feels like once you leave, you're just another patient.

The only therapist I've liked was one, she knew how much support I was getting and recognized that going inpatient would make me worse, she was amazing. I could literally tell her anything. The bad part is that I moved, making me not be able to see her. She respected me and wasn't scared of rules. I wish all therapist were like that.
This was after 15-20 therapist I saw, she was the first one and last, I ever had that cared.

Talking to people on here or other places are some of the best "therapy" you can get and this is what I've found works better. Therapy is just at the end of the day processing what happens in your life. They should challenge you and get to the root of why you feel the way (not to annoyance) about what you did in that situation, but most importantly you should have some type of connection and trust with them.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
There are many types of therapists. But more often than not, they simply listen to people vent for money. If the situation is too much for them, they'd send you to a mental institute. After all, in the end, you're just another patient. It's hard to care for you since they see so many other patients.I don't really know what your mother did but she seems despicable to me. Who would joke about something like suicide? She really should take your thoughts and feelings more seriously. I hope things get bettter.

Kusogaki

Kusogaki

Stagnation
Mar 22, 2023
I agree, the system sucks. Therapists are made to tell if they feel like their job is going to be effected, they don't care about you (most of the time) they care about being paid their over-worked and just want to go home like the rest of us. Telehealth is also another hurdle. I've never found a good therapist, except one, they all are people I don't feel comfortable with or just don't like them for whatever reason. They don't feel like they care about you, it's very institutionalized and it feels like once you leave, you're just another patient.

The only therapist I've liked was one, she knew how much support I was getting and recognized that going inpatient would make me worse, she was amazing. I could literally tell her anything. The bad part is that I moved, making me not be able to see her. She respected me and wasn't scared of rules. I wish all therapist were like that.
This was after 15-20 therapist I saw, she was the first one and last, I ever had that cared.

Talking to people on here or other places are some of the best "therapy" you can get and this is what I've found works better. Therapy is just at the end of the day processing what happens in your life. They should challenge you and get to the root of why you feel the way (not to annoyance) about what you did in that situation, but most importantly you should have some type of connection and trust with them.
Well written and complete my agreed x
There are many types of therapists. But more often than not, they simply listen to people vent for money. If the situation is too much for them, they'd send you to a mental institute. After all, in the end, you're just another patient. It's hard to care for you since they see so many other patients.I don't really know what your mother did but she seems despicable to me. Who would joke about something like suicide? She really should take your thoughts and feelings more seriously. I hope things get bettter.
You could call her that, but I'd go farther to say vile . Fucking sick.

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
I remember when I had my therapist told him my story and shipped me off to another, the other did the same thing so I said fuck it and stopped.

• Love
Reactions: Kusogaki
sorrow_sparrow

sorrow_sparrow

tell all my stories, and they laugh...
Mar 20, 2023
sorry to hear that friend..
I once on therapy, I don't know, I think my therapist is just stupid...

I told her that I'm depresd, I have no energy whatsoever, I'm fully aware about my mental state, and I know what I am facing in my mind
after session by session I don't get any better, I told her to help me with some pills to sleep or calm me down a little coz I am getting close to suicidal
yet she said I just need to exercise, I am a little bit obese she said ( I'am 78 kg ), my weight stressed me out she said and with exercise it will ease my suicidal thought and get me sleep better... I told her that I don't even have the energy to put on my jog shoe coz I am so drained by my mind and my emotion, at least give me a good night sleep and I'll tried to exercise next morning... that is a common logic

she insisted, I just cannot believe what I am doing to talk to her all this time,
It's nothing wrong with therapist profession, but maybe it just simply something wrong with my shitty therapist

I can do my self healing talking with my cat, he is my perfect therapist, he never judge me whther I want to CTB or I just want to sleep....
and he is as expensive as a can tuna, mee aww...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Therapy just sounds like a way to profit from people's suffering to me, a completely useless waste of time. I certainly hate how there is a lack of acceptance towards suicide in this world, it's really a terrible idea being so open about suicide in any way.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
Therapy is a dangerous way to waste your money, it's incredibly expensive and the services are inadequate. The way they are promoted as the ultimate solution to suffering is pathetic and really shows how much people know about the topic. There could never be anything wrong with ctb anyway, the only purpose of a therapist is to help you process the fact that we live in a totalitarian society where no one has freedom over their body but they seem to fail miserably at that as well.

J

jpegmp3

Feb 6, 2023
Recently I started therapy and I'm getting a psychiatrist very soon. I still live with my parents working on money to move out as I'm writing this.
My therapy sessions are over the phone through facetime. This was my 4th session with her. I don't
care to sugarcoated anything just straight to the point and very blunt. you could say. Mid-way through our conversation she asks me
about any suicidal thoughts or plans, I say ''I'm not considered be
''suicidal'' but it's in the back of my head.'' I also told her about my multiple suicide attempts but told her I was trying to get better.
(In reality, I have the means to ctb if I wanted.) but apparently, she took this to an extreme, she agreed with me she would talk to
me first about anything she says to my family. she lied.
Long story short the next day my mother comes to me straight face and asks '' Idd you try to OD on xxx ( meds)
I ask her why and she says my therapist told her that she was concerned for my health and well-being.
My mother didn't believe me that I tried to CTB. I've never had a good relationship with my mother and don't intend to do so.
I've tried many times to fix myself or change how I act to make her like me more. But now I honestly don't give a shit about
her or anything. My opinion is the only one that matters. That's my belief but it's safe to say I'm going to be the talk of the house for a while.

Overall, I've been lonely my whole life and hate having any conversations with family or anyone, but I am open to friends. If you have
any advice PM me or something.
View attachment 106853
I used to go to therapy online but even my therapist suggested I started meeting with her in person. I remember dreading the feeling I'd get after sharing personal details with someone I don't trust because I've never met them in person. Now I'm a few months into face-to-face therapy and it's way more helpful. It's still not perfect but at least consider it. All the best...P.S. sewerslvt helps too but only to an extent <33

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
Thank you for sharing. I think about seeing a therapist too but now I don't want to. Maybe I will, if they can prescribe me some sleeping pills.

• Love
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

Stagnation
Mar 22, 2023
Therapy just sounds like a way to profit from people's suffering to me, a completely useless waste of time. I certainly hate how there is a lack of acceptance towards suicide in this world, it's really a terrible idea being so open about suicide in any way.
i agree
Thank you for sharing. I think about seeing a therapist too but now I don't want to. Maybe I will, if they can prescribe me some sleeping pills.
hmm, don't let this experience of mine swade you from the idea, you are you, you make your own choices. PM me if you care to talk more, i'd like to know your story.
I used to go to therapy online but even my therapist suggested I started meeting with her in person. I remember dreading the feeling I'd get after sharing personal details with someone I don't trust because I've never met them in person. Now I'm a few months into face-to-face therapy and it's way more helpful. It's still not perfect but at least consider it. All the best...P.S. sewerslvt helps too but only to an extent <33
i see, ive done in person therapy to no avail.
Therapy is a dangerous way to waste your money, it's incredibly expensive and the services are inadequate. The way they are promoted as the ultimate solution to suffering is pathetic and really shows how much people know about the topic. There could never be anything wrong with ctb anyway, the only purpose of a therapist is to help you process the fact that we live in a totalitarian society where no one has freedom over their body but they seem to fail miserably at that as well.
amazingly written, PM whenever.

Last edited:
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

-
Mar 27, 2023
Can confirm. I did therapy for 2 years and the guy i saw was like oh just replace those negative thoughts with positive ones or he would often ask me is this how you want to live your life? and the rest of the time he just argued with me over politics.