• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I would say in, all honesty, my therapist and I have a good relationship. Today's appointment was interesting. Despite me telling her last week I "didn't want to recover" she still kept her door open to me. She let me take the wheels and talk about whatever. Trauma, pro choice suicide, child abuse trauma, etc. In that she opened up herself. To me about being a victim of a narc mother and perhaps spending mothers day alone. She shared me an excerpt of her own therapy session and I felt it was a bonding for both of us

She recognized my thoughts about suicide and allows me to talk openly about it. We spoke about how suicide isn't always linked to self hate, how its complex, etc. Overall I felt understood, validated, and a bit better. She even reinforced that, I'm almost the glue of my family. Its a heavy burden, but I am willing to carry it for my brothers sake. He is suffering and if I don't manage to get him therapy then he is lost. At least, to do that before I think about suicide. My family won't help him, only I can.

Meh this is a huge ramble but I am just giddy lol