• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Yea, this life is like an endless torture and the only end is death which is very hard or need very long time to get

Reactions: Life is pointless
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Yeah and sadly theres most likely nothing after this, so basically we lived miserable lives and then just fade into nothing.
Yea, we suffer and suffer. If we suppose we did an extraordinary effort to be better, we may fail or not fail. If we fail, this effort will be wasted. If we got better, getting worse is not avoidable and we will get worse anyway by aging and this effort will be wasted again.

M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
I'm relieved there's nothing after this. No sentience, no risk of intolerable suffering.

I am counting on there being nothing after this. My only happy times are when asleep (I guess those are just not unhappy times), except for when my dog loves on me maybe. I get a sense of dread the minute I am awake in the morning, just want to go back to sleep. I wish I could just sleep all day, but can't. Yes, nothing is what I want.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It is. I wish I could live in a fictional world. Since that is impossible, I just want to not exist anymore.
I'm relieved there's nothing after this.
We don't know that.

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I can't help but sometimes see beauty in the world. It hits me at the oddest moments. I used to hate everything about the world with humanity being its worst feature. As good as one's life might be, just a cursory look at history proves our evil is the rule, not the exception.

I'm not sure exactly what changed over the years, but something did. I just know that I'm unequipped to appreciate any beauty the world might have.

Reactions: Emilia1012
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
The world is a bad place. Just wanted to say it. Most people are evil. I wish I was dead. I wish I had the courage to kill myself. My life is shit and it will only get worse. There is no hope.
Stop moralizing. People are not evil, things just are the way they are. Cause and affect. There is no such thing as sin.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
The older i get the fucked up it seems. It's almost like a conspiracy against the human race. We are doomed.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is a certainly curse. We are born, suffer and then die. All for no purpose or meaning.

Reactions: Life is pointless
C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
Sufferings continue to ensue due to the society at large is being ruled by a small group of individuals whom are motivated largely by self-interest instead of the well-being (mentally and physically) of the general population. I wouldn't say they are evil, humans are simply cynical creatures.

This line from Matt Damon in 'Insterstellar' strucked me: "Evolution has yet to transcend that simple barrier. We can care deeply - selflessly - about those we know, but that empathy rarely extends beyond our line of sight."

Perhaps the only possible scenario where all human beings on earth can live an equally fulfilling life is the day the world is ruled by A.I.