Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
He's not. He is just countering the narrative which claims that white men are somehow having it easy.

Sorry to hear you are refraining from posting on this forum because people here dare to express opinions that are not in agreement with your opinions. You did not say anything in this post, other than expressing your indignation in a vague kind of way. White men created America, there would be no America without them. That is a fact.

People were already here
white men committed genocide
they stole they lied
they persist in this delusion of being "good" people.
but they are on their way "out"
time marches on.

• Love
Reactions: TheREALDisgustingMe, š–£´ nadia š–£´ and puppy9
N

nooo2

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah this country blows, it's just a bunch of corporations calling themselves a state. If I don't kill myself I really hope I get the power to move out of this underdeveloped shit hole of a country. Like jesus christ, to see people sit up here and not acknowledge that white privilege is a thing is mind boggling and it makes me sick. I wish I was born a straight white male.

Last edited:
  • Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think the ICE and Department of Homeland Security needs to start using threads/discussions like these to convince immigrants to stop coming here. Think about it, if this country is so bad why do so many people keep wanting to come here? Obviously they must be misinformed. And I'm not just talking about from Mexico or other Latin American countries. People are still pouring here in droves from Asian countries like India and China. My parents for example came here from Taiwan. It's not like they had nowhere else to go. Both of them could easily have gone to Canada, the UK, or even Scandinavian countries if they really wanted to but yet they chose America, which is supposedly a corporate dystopian hellhole so why the hell would they choose to come here? They and everyone else who ever wanted to come here must be pretty damn stupid then, right?

Now I'm not gonna pretend things are perfect here or that the problems people mentioned just don't exist. The sad thing is, as fucked up as it is here it's still worse in other areas of the world (though also better in some). Sure America is very unwelcoming to most types of immigrants but really, who isn't? Australia and Japan for example have even stricter immigration policies. Also whenever people bring up seemingly shining paragons such as Sweden or Finland, realize that there are still suicidal people there. Those countries also are really small and thus easier to manage than the US. We can't just expect to do things exactly like they do and for it to even fit everyone. They also have highly concentrated white populations compared to places like America as a whole. I mean I guess America could be better if it was split into ethnostates or nations separated purely by ideals that don't get to meddle with each other but that's just me being lofty.

I guess the point I'm getting at is that acting like this country is the worst place to be actually comes off as being just as entitled and privileged as the people who make this place as bad as it is in the first place.

But maybe I'm wrong. I'm just a stupid American anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Wayfaerer, Disappointered and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Certainly you are not suggesting genocide was brought to the americas by the "white man." Care to report back how many indigenous peoples were sacrificed to quetzalcoatl? If you were referring to North America, would you like to discuss Comanche genocide of neighboring tribes? But you weren't suggesting genocide wasn't present in the America's before Europeans arrived, were you?

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Symbiote, Homecoming and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I think the ICE and Department of Homeland Security needs to start using threads/discussions like these to convince immigrants to stop coming here. Think about it, if this country is so bad why do so many people keep wanting to come here? Obviously they must be misinformed. And I'm not just talking about from Mexico or other Latin American countries. People are still pouring here in droves from Asian countries like India and China. My parents for example came here from Taiwan. It's not like they had nowhere else to go. Both of them could easily have gone to Canada, the UK, or even Scandinavian countries if they really wanted to but yet they chose America, which is supposedly a corporate dystopian hellhole so why the hell would they choose to come here? They and everyone else who ever wanted to come here must be pretty damn stupid then, right?

Now I'm not gonna pretend things are perfect here or that the problems people mentioned just don't exist. The sad thing is, as fucked up as it is here it's still worse in other areas of the world (though also better in some). Sure America is very unwelcoming to most types of immigrants but really, who isn't? Australia and Japan for example have even stricter immigration policies. Also whenever people bring up seemingly shining paragons such as Sweden or Finland, realize that there are still suicidal people there. Those countries also are really small and thus easier to manage than the US. We can't just expect to do things exactly like they do and for it to even fit everyone. They also have highly concentrated white populations compared to places like America as a whole. I mean I guess America could be better if it was split into ethnostates or nations separated purely by ideals that don't get to meddle with each other but that's just me being lofty.

I guess the point I'm getting at is that acting like this country is the worst place to be actually comes off as being just as entitled and privileged as the people who make this place as bad as it is in the first place.

But maybe I'm wrong. I'm just a stupid American anyway.
My sister lives in America for the past 26 years (she is much older than me). She finished college there that my parents had to pay for because she wasn't an oppressed black American who could get free scholarship. She worked two jobs while studying and managed to finish college and get a really nice job. She now lives in a 4 bedroom house and drives a new car, goes to exotic locations on vacation. She works a lot and her job is stressful, but she has more money and assets than she could ever have in my country, unless she was a wife or a daughter of a politician or a tycoon. So, yeah, I agree with your points.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Dr Iron Arc and Fragile
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Certainly you are not suggesting genocide was brought to the americas by the "white man." Care to report back how many indigenous peoples were sacrificed to quetzalcoatl? If you were referring to North America, would you like to discuss Comanche genocide of neighboring tribes? But you weren't suggesting genocide wasn't present in the America's before Europeans arrived, were you?
Stock and trade yes.
The title of the thread makes it fairly clear that we are mainly disussing the us.
I would love to, do tell.
The genocide committed by the white man is indesputable.
To reflect the tone,
A nearly clever deception.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
So the Aztecs didn't slaughter hundreds of thousands? The Comanche didnt slaughter neighboring tribes?

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Symbiote, Fragile and 3 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
So the Aztecs didn't slaughter hundreds of thousands? The Comanche didnt slaughter neighboring tribes?
You're clearly not illiterate. Why evade the points ?

Reactions: puppy9
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Stock and trade yes.
The title of the thread makes it fairly clear that we are mainly disussing the us.
I would love to, do tell.
The genocide committed by the white man is indesputable.
To reflect the tone,
A nearly clever deception.
I do not understand this crypted poetics. The genocide committed by the Native American man is also indisputable. So is the genocide committed by the black man in Rwanda.
You're clearly not illiterate.

Wish I could say the same about you.

Reactions: Wayfaerer and Disappointered
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I do not understand this crypted poetics. The genocide committed by the Native American man is also indisputable. So is the genocide committed by the black man in Rwanda.

Wish I could say the same about you.
Yeah Rwanda was awful.
This is how I speak.
If you have questions on literacy, dig my post history.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not evading anything. I'm disagreeing that genocide is a "white" activity or that it was brought to North America by Europeans. I'm not condoning it in any fashion, I just don't feel guilt for something that happened long, long before I was born. I'm much more concerned with the active selling of humans today in Libya and the trafficking of humans around the world.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, esse_est_percipi, Homecoming and 2 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I'm not evading anything. I'm disagreeing that genocide is a "white" activity or that it was brought to North America by Europeans. I'm not condoning it in any fashion, I just don't feel guilt for something that happened long, long before I was born. I'm much more concerned with the active selling of humans today in Libya and the trafficking of humans around the world.
At no point did i equate genocide with white.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Yeah Rwanda was awful.
This is how I speak.
If you have questions on literacy, dig my post history.
You are deliberately using poetics in this thread as a way of appealing to emotions of readers. This particular whitey won't be guilted into submission by it, though.

Reactions: Disappointered
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
You are deliberately using poetics in this thread as a way of appealing to emotions of readers. This particular whitey won't be guilted into submission by it, though.
Would you like me to speak lower english so you can relate ?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Try being a drug addict in a country that gives you barely enough money for rent and blacklisted you from medical help because of your mental illness

Aka me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppy9 and Deleted member 23374
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Ah, I'm glad we agree. Then what does the "white man" have to do with anything?

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Fragile, Homecoming and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
At no point did i equate genocide with white.
What is he "evading" then? In what type of deception is he engaging in? This is not poetry night at the theatre of the oppressed, but an internet forum where it is expected that people present their arguments in a rational and logical way and support those arguments with evidence (quotes, links etc.).

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Nationalism is strong here. I guess the US got no problems drafting some folks here for World War 3. Pew pew pew pew pew. I hope they draft women too, equality. I wonder why this thread is still open when it's an obvious dumpster fire. Mods do your job.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: š–£´ nadia š–£´, Circles and Homecoming
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Would you like me to speak lower english so you can relate ?
Uuuu. How will I recover from this? I would like you to speak in a less emotionally manipulative kind of way, but I am asking for too much, I know.
Nationalism is strong here. I guess the US got no problems drafting some folks here for World War 3. Pew pew pew pew pew. I hope they draft women too, equality. I wonder why this thread is still open when it's an obvious dumpster fire. Mods do your job.
Yeah, let's shut down the threads where people express opinions we disagree with. Speaking like a true progressive.

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Ah, I'm glad we agree. Then what does the "white man" have to do with anything?
With respect (again) to the topic of the thread quite alot.
I do not begrudge people their accomplishments.
If that was the impression I gave.

I play banjo (bluegrass)
I play cello (poorly)
Believe or not i'm a published writer, (not vanity press, no money either but then again poetry.)
I love watching smoke dance competitions.
I dig shakespeare
i dig amiri baraka
i love typing in lowercase
my nieces and nephews are white.
i could go on but, i recognize the play.
Uuuu. How will I recover from this? I would like you to speak in a less emotionally manipulative kind of way, but I am asking for too much, I know.

Yeah, let's shut down the threads where people express opinions we disagree with. Speaking like a true progressive.
Let's not shut down the thread, this is all legit.
Granted it's unproductive.

Reactions: clocktower, Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
@re_pete_x don't waste your breath on ignorance. They don't wanna admit the system is for em then fuck em. *Cough cough Trump.

Reactions: š–£´ nadia š–£´ and Deleted member 23374
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Trump did nothing in particular for whites. He pandered to "minorities" like all other candidates.

People dont appreciate whites enough , I'm sure we will be missed in a few hundred years

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Fragile and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
@re_pete_x don't waste your breath on ignorance. They don't wanna admit the system is for em then fuck em. *Cough cough Trump.
I appreciate the sentiment.
Being as i'm on my way out (taking a little longer than i thought)
The course of the country still troubles me.

i see fire coming, i really do.

Trump betrayed everyone.
maybe this thread should be moved to off topic though ?

Last edited:
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
i see fire coming, i really do.
Its already started, dont you see?
The line hss already been crossed when antifa and blm burned down cities with near impunity (only few arrests)

Reactions: Wayfaerer and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Status
Not open for further replies.