Status
Not open for further replies.
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Especially this year. Telling people to stay home and don't work while giving a lousy $1200 then saying fuck off. Sure plenty got unemployment but plenty did not. If we had just done UBI everybody except the absolute essential people could stay home and this virus would have been under control. Working makes me absolutely suicidal I hate busting my ass to make some cock sucker richer and barely being able to live. I know I need to order some n because one of these days I'm going to be tired of and seeing how pathetic my country is with it's ass backwards ways.

/rant

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, BRBRB, InterstateFlowers and 32 others
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
We're all MK Ultra victims. Whether we like it or not.

• Aww..
Reactions: Viceroy, Disappointered, CatLove56 and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah the stimulus check was all well and good but then we all found out it was supposed to last us for like nine months. Too bad it wasn't even one months rent.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, InterstateFlowers, Disappointered and 14 others
next-season .?

next-season .?

May 28, 2020
man u are in the greatest country in the world just try one month in my country beleive me u will appreciate evry seconde in ur country i wish i was americain fuck my luck

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Sister of the Moon, justpeachy, InterstateFlowers and 13 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I hate busting my ass to make some cock sucker richer

mybossarrivedat-workfnabrand-new-lamborghini-hereplied-if-you-work-hard-put-28141558.png

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Élégie, InterstateFlowers, Lost in a Dream and 21 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
man u are in the greatest country in the world just try one month in my country beleive me u will appreciate evry seconde in ur country i wish i was americain fuck my luck
I would't trade my citizenship for USA citizenship even if they pay me
Israel

Reactions: Despairing, CatLove56, Yuki Tenuki and 11 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Especially this year. Telling people to stay home and don't work while giving a lousy $1200 then saying fuck off. Sure plenty got unemployment but plenty did not. If we had just done UBI everybody except the absolute essential people could stay home and this virus would have been under control. Working makes me absolutely suicidal I hate busting my ass to make some cock sucker richer and barely being able to live. I know I need to order some n because one of these days I'm going to be tired of and seeing how pathetic my country is with it's ass backwards ways.

/rant
How it is fucked up is that the uneducated and uninformed back a so called leader who doesn't lead. If we had the right kind of leadership early in the pandemic we wouldn't have this massive crises.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, CatLove56, Spitfire and 5 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
While I don't agree it's a bad country I will defend your right to say it. How it is fucked up is that the uneducated and uninformed back a so called leader who doesn't lead.
No free healthcare. No paid maternity leave. How in the world it can be good, this is backwards. There's much more bad things about USA.
There are so many more nice countries to live comfortably.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Conker, CatLove56 and 10 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I won't pretend like this is the worst country ever because I have enough sense to know that a lot of people have it harder than we do, but this is by far not the greatest country. Hollywood and the news like to paint this beautiful idealistic dream picture of what America is, but it's all propaganda and lies. Our government lets many of our people live in terrible conditions even when the country has enough money to provide for everybody. It's disgusting how we treat immigrants, and God help you if you're anything but a white male. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful to have been born somewhere where I know I can put food on the table, but it makes me sad to see that the world still thinks this country is great.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Despairing, Élégie, Conker and 17 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Someone who was the granddaughter of slaves made herself into a billionaire. All by herself with no help.

Someone who was raised by a single mother with no help from a father and had to get food stamps to survive as a child ended up graduating at the top of his class from Harvard and becoming president.

These are examples of what USA makes possible for its citizens.

Anyone in the country who is a citizen can do this.
How that is unique for the USA?

Thank you btw you reminded me that there's no free education for everyone in the US

Reactions: Despairing, puppy9, NodusTollens and 2 others
next-season .?

next-season .?

May 28, 2020
I would't trade my citizenship for USA citizenship even if they pay me
Israel
ur country is pretty good i live in tunisia so u can understand haw fuck up the place is

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Silvermorning and 5 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's incredibly rude to slam someone's country btw. I hope not everyone is so rude.
How that is unique for the USA?

Thank you btw you reminded me that there's no free education for everyone in the US
Here you go ungrateful person who's country gets billions of dollars in aid from the USA:

What you call a "fucked up country" financially supports your country!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Viceroy, Disappointered and 4 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
and God help you if you're anything but a white male
Really? Then why are so many working class white males on opioids and killing themselves in record numbers.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, InterstateFlowers, Disappointered and 13 others
Deleted member 8782

Deleted member 8782

Jun 21, 2019
ur country is pretty good i live in tunisia so u can understand haw fuck up the place is
Man, hearing everyone complain about how bad the US is must feel like such a slap in the face to the 80% of the world who actually live in terrible countries. I guess most people on this forum are from the first world, and don't know what global poverty, crime, and corruption actually looks like. Sorry bud.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Spitfire, Silvermorning and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Really? Then why are so many working class white males on opioids and killing themselves in record numbers. Please don't start with the identity politics nonsense.
I didn't say it was great for white males. Just better than it is for anyone female or any shade of brown. Life sucks for everyone. Also, you called me out then said don't get started on politics?

Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Silvermorning, puppy9 and 3 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Fuck america.
Being on a suicide forum will only make this slightly bizarre. I'm worried about humanity.
Besides the problem with any nation is those who rule and their claim to be the people.
The specific problem with america has always been the white male.

Reactions: CatLove56 and puppy9
next-season .?

next-season .?

May 28, 2020
Man, hearing everyone complain about how bad the US is must feel like such a slap in the face to the 80% of the world who actually live in terrible countries. I guess most people on this forum are from the first world, and don't know what global poverty, crime, and corruption actually looks like. Sorry bud.
thank u :hug: :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, puppy9, Deleted member 8782 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
That's a little bit simplistic but yeh. But that's not just in America, pretty much the world.
Thank you for that clarification, i do admittedly lessen the severity of the problem by way of omission.

Reactions: Meditation guide
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
The specific problem with america has always been the white male.
White males are part of the history of america. America was founded by a large proportion of white males.
Can you elaborate on how 'white males' are such a 'problem'?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Wayfaerer, Mthom2 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Everyone's suffering is valid. Just because this country has the potential for good life doesn't mean anyone has it. We have slums and homelessness too. we have poverty and poor mental health services. It's really not reasonable to say we have it good because we are in America.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Élégie, InterstateFlowers and 9 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
It's not my place to criticize the USA, but I do think that Scandinavian countries are more 'advanced' in terms of their social policies and concern for the general wellbeing and economic integration of all citizens.

• Love
Reactions: Sister of the Moon, Élégie, Lost in a Dream and 13 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Reactions: TheREALDisgustingMe, puppy9 and NodusTollens
Deleted member 8782

Deleted member 8782

Jun 21, 2019
Everyone's suffering is valid. Just because this country has the potential for good life doesn't mean anyone has it. We have slums and homelessness too. we have poverty and poor mental health services. It's really not reasonable to say we have it good because we are in America.
Yeah I think you missed the point of my comment because I didn't say any of that. I certainly did not dismiss anyone's suffering. If you think the slums and homelessness are bad in the US, you might be shocked to learn about the standards of living in non-rich countries. They'll laugh at you complaining about mental health services - those practically don't exist in poor countries.

Anyways, not looking to argue. Just agreeing with our Tunisian friend. This existence is highly unequal.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Spitfire and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah I think you missed the point of my comment because I didn't say any of that. I certainly did not dismiss anyone's suffering. If you think the slums and homelessness are bad in the US, you might be shocked to learn about the standards of living in non-rich countries. They'll laugh at you complaining about mental health services - those practically don't exist in poor countries.

Anyways, not looking to argue. Just agreeing with our Tunisian friend. This existence is highly unequal.
Just kinda ironic since I'll end up ctb since disabled people aren't cared about or provided for in this country, so I'll be homeless and forgotten. Good thing I'm in America though.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Spitfire, Good4Nothing and 5 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
That's a bit of a cop out. If you're not prepared to back up your claims, you shouldn't make such sweeping judgements about a whole group of people.
I live the fact, i don't need to make a claim.

Reactions: puppy9
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Comments on this thread remind me of the occasional bitter and negating "how dare you think you're miserable enough for suicide compared to me" comments.

I'm also reminded of a thread I posted trying to work out stuff about my parents' abuse; another member commented she only wished she'd been abused like I was. Like I'm supposed to feel chagrined?? Wt-everloving-f? Just, no.

Seriously, is there any government that doesn't mindfuck and mistreat its citizens?

I'm from the US. I got sick of the governmental and cultural BS. I moved to Guatemala, I moved to Mexico. Yes, the governments are worse and the conditions are worse and there are less opportunities for citizens, but it didn't make me want to run back in tears and apologize to the US and give it a big ol' hug of reconciliation. Some abusers are worse than others, that doesn't make a lesser abuser any less of an abuser. Nobody's shitting on another victim who has it worse by complaining about their own gaslighting and other forms of victimization. Just, no.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, InterstateFlowers, NotMemorableEnough and 16 others
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I don't hold the United States itself responsible for my situation. I had a cruel, stupid, evil angry bullying father with his rotten relatives, then was trapped in a weird little hellhole of a small New England town with stupid, cruel and evil bullying teachers and a stupid, evil, ignorant and cruel elementary school principal. It wouldn't have mattered what country that happened in, I was screwed.

Today, I have a bitch baby brat of a bossy sister who is also a POS, and unfortunately, she survived her bout of uterine cancer several years ago, so she continues to also poison my life. (I keep hoping she'll die of a heart attack, cancer, or killed by a drunk driver.)

Given a decent chance, the United States might indeed be the best country on Earth to live in, but no place is good when one is surrounded by nobody but low minded and ignorant low lives who personify the axiom "Misery loves company." I was raised by miserable closed minded idiots. I hate that my psyche was deliberately poisoned by these creatures.

Success for me begins with being asked my name, answering that question, and having a polygraph prove I am lying. Then, answering the question again with a fictitious reply, and have the polygraph prove I am telling the truth with no possibility of error. After I CTB, that might become reality. Anybody who does not want me to CTB has no choice but to outcompete that. Prove through DNA testing that the identity I am supposed to have had all my life is entirely false.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 7 others
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Life sucks for everyone.
Truer words were never spoken. That's why I'm here (on SS).

Although it's clearly worse for some... I don't think life/existence is a good/acceptable thing for anyone.
If you think the slums and homelessness are bad in the US, you might be shocked to learn about the standards of living in non-rich countries.
Yes. As an example, try this on for size...

I'm not trying to say, "You think you have it bad... look at this."

I'm saying, "We all live in a world where stuff like this happens (regularly)... and it's unacceptable. Life itself is unacceptable and irredeemable."

And yes, that's human poop... there's a whole lot of poop in this documentary.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Silvermorning, Gnip and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I live the fact, i don't need to make a claim.
Ok. Well, I'm sorry about your situation, whatever it is. This world is a pile of shit for many people.
Would you also be prepared to say that the specific problem about Iran is the persian male, Japan the japanese male, China the chinese male, Iraq the arabic male, Nigeria the black male, and Israel the jewish male?

I'm just wondering if your grievance is more related to ethnicity, or to gender.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Just kinda ironic since I'll end up ctb since disabled people aren't cared about or provided for in this country, so I'll be homeless and forgotten. Good thing I'm in America though.

This.

I'm in damn near the same boat. Gotta love being born in the West, means we don't don't deserve sympathy/empathy.

This thread definitely took a turn...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, NotMemorableEnough, Lost in a Dream and 7 others
Status
Not open for further replies.