Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Does anybody watch?

The psychiatrist from 'Hannibal' plays Mary, a doctor who on her off-days assists terminally-ill people with ctb. Assisted euthanasia apparently doesn't exist wherever this takes place.

She offers her 'clients' a pentobarbital sodium solution to drink.

The premise is interesting. The very first scene was enough to pull me in as it's an enactment of someone ctb, although highly stylised for TV.

I ended up turning it off in the middle of episode 2, though. The subplots were so annoying that it interfered with the rest of the show to me, and I lost interest.

It got renewed for a second season, so somebody's watching it, so it's nice to see this topic making its way into the mainstream.

In Canada, it's on Global; in the U.S., it's on Lifetime. Season 1 is also on Hulu, where I saw it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and Chloe
Chloe

Chloe

Jun 24, 2018
I have not heard of it,i live in europe but maybe i can find it online some place,It does sound interesting,Thank you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jen Erik and throwaway777
Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021
Oh damn, that's the second time I've created a thread for an existing topic. Is there a way to move my comments under this thread to avoid confusion? Or in this case, is it less of an issue because the OP is no longer here? (If I understand what the line through the name and blank profile picture means.)

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Oh damn, that's the second time I've created a thread for an existing topic. Is there a way to move my comments under this thread to avoid confusion? Or in this case, is it less of an issue because the OP is no longer here? (If I understand what the line through the name and blank profile picture means.)

Don't worry about it, you're not expected to keep track of threads that are years old. It's okay to make a current one that's similar. OP was a cool guy btw, hope he is in a good or better place.

Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa and Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I think they prefer new threads over threadromancing. I'll check the show over the week.

Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa
Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021
Don't worry about it, you're not expected to keep track of threads that are years old. It's okay to make a current one that's similar. OP was a cool guy btw, hope he is in a good or better place.
Thank you. And me too.

Reactions: newave3
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Some forums ask you search so you don't get duplicate threads over and over.