• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I don't believe in the typical concept of "God" that is depicted in things created by man.

I also can't deny the fact that there seems to be certain things in our existence that appear to by design.
(As perceived through the eyes of a human being and our limited understanding)

The prevailing concept that I see is the idea of balance. It's just too convenient for things to be set up in sets of two.
(Convinient because humans are always trying to find the deeper meaning in everything not because it is)

Building off the premise of a designer, life seems to be a gift.
(At the very least the aftermath of difficult odds being overcome)

So it stands to reason that living your life to its natural conclusion merits an equally difficult path to ending that life.
This programing is what we call survival instinct. The majority of us know what that feels like but really I think most of the world does.

Regardless of the path you chose, it's almost certain that it will be difficult. Is there no greater arguement for free will with control vectors?
You're free to chose but it must be with heavy consideration because no path is truelly an easy one.. and in the end... we still die .__.

All roads lead to death of the self. What happens after is anyones guess. Based on what we know, we simply cease to be and are converted to energy which we all know can not be created or destroyed. So.. are we eternal? Infinite? A loop of life and death?
The little evidence we have points to yes. Please don't let reincarnation be real. T_T

LKKXOCVviOAXS 1