• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I can check it for you.

Ok, it's 1 minute long, graphic and with unedited, graphic audio. Public live jump ctb to street level in front of a crowd, they fall after about 10 seconds. Then there is loud wailing from one individual you can't see for most of the remainder of the video., I assume it's the mother, but it's unclear. There are no other details in the videos that indicate any other familial involvement at all. A police officer appears to be present. There is no gore, besides audio gore.

So to sum, public live jump, unedited audio, loud wailing.

I'll just add since nobody responded to it yet but to this statement
"I've seen plenty of threads with gore/death/suicide videos and pictures being posted before."

Unspoilered gore and anything else that is potentially inappropriate or triggering is reportable and has been moderated before as well. I can't make any comments about the specific link of the video but it's probably something one of the moderators should check before deciding whether it's appropriate, so don't think that just because something has been posted before, means that it is appropriate and allowed.

@Dream, at least two obvious strawman fallacies in your argument right there. Rewriting the argument/misrepresenting what was actually said, to make you right isn't the gotcha you think it is.
1. "So saying you should think about others is lack of empathy but saying you shouldn't and you should only care about what's good for you is? Ok gotcha. "
- Nobody said that
2. "Saying that thinking of others isn't guilt tripping is not not acknowledging life experience of others."
- Nobody said that
Read back on what you actually said that I said was guilt-tripping. I quoted you, so you deliberately misheard, which is disingenuous and frankly a disgusting way to try to argue your point. This is all in text, so you have no excuse to fall back on "vocal mishearing/gaslighting" when you can literally go back and read what I quoted.
Very nice of you to edit your comment after I already responded instead of replying to my points.

if you really think that saying think about your family, friends and close ones is guilt tripping then you have no empathy at all and are just cruel. Most people aren't hermits living isolated from everyone for the rest of their lives. Everything you do in one way or another affects others. If you hurt someone and someone says oh look at what you have done to that person. Will you also justify it by calling it guilt tripping? My point is. You use the term guilt tripping to justify the act when in reality it's not as simple as that and never was but it is for people who don't have close ones and who do not have empathy for those around them. If you have a loving mother and you tell her you want to ctb after which she tells you well what about me and your dad you would say" why are you guilt tripping me?" I think that's just cruel but everyone has a different opinion.
And no, most family members who truly love their child will almost always never get over with their lives. It's a harsh truth but it is the truth, the pain almost never goes away. They would have to live with it for the rest of their lives. There is no guilt tripping about informing the person of the potential impact of their decisions. This isn't done to stop them but to help them make a proper decision and if possible seek help to try to recover. But ultimately it's up to them at that point

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
So why do they procreate if they are so anti-death and are so upset by death, I don't get it. They literally caused the person to die in the first place and everyone's going to die somewhere, someday. Those who procreate are the problem and are responsible for creating all the suffering as they forced life here, if one never existed they wouldn't have to die. And people are already suffering enough without being guilt tripped, if someone wants to die on their own terms then that's their personal decision, it's not about other people.
True. I don't understand this. If they're scared of death so much, why do they bring new life into the world/have children (who will inevitably die)? Everyone dies eventually, death is a natural part of life. All living beings are guaranteed to die, it's the circle of life. Everyone was forced into existence, no one was able to consent to it. We were all brought here against our will, yet we're obligated to stay alive because people will be sad if we die. We're expected to live for other people.

Last edited:
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
BEFORE ANYONE GETS PISSED OFF -

I AM FOR YOUR RIGHT TO END YOUR OWN LIFE.....

....but if you're going to do it, consider making sure that your family aren't the ones that find you!

Don't let your parents find your dead body. Don't let anyone who loves you find your corpse.

It's one thing a random stranger who doesn't give a shit about you, but your parents reaction may be dreadful.

Seriously triggering video. Don't watch if you are sensitive. I think it's important you fully understand how your death will feel to others. If you are brave enough to watch the below video, you will see.

This video involves a mother witnessing her sons CTB. You may say "my family wont see me ACTUALLY committing suicide", but finding your dead body isn't much better. I've seen videos of parents reactions to finding their children's bodies, and it's dreadful.

The below video is one of the worst videos I've ever seen. There isn't really any gore/blood, it's a low quality video, but it's the reaction of the people that is the worst.

P.S. Before anyone calls for me to be banned, I've seen plenty of threads with gore/death/suicide videos and pictures being posted before. So talk to me in DM Mods if you have an issue because you've allowed it plenty of times before.
What a bunch of bullshit.

Are you psychic? Is this woman even his mother? Or just a horrified bystander screaming because she saw a death in real-time? Let's say she IS his mother, what is she thinking? I don't fucking know. It could be she realized the social implications she'd have to face in society now. Everyone will see her as a failed mother. "Why didn't you see the signs?", "How could you ignore his pain?". Whenever she tells someone local her name she's afraid she's going to be asked about her son's suicide. Mix that with anger at him for being so "selfish" as to put her in this situation for the rest of her life and you get a screaming mad banshee knowing her social life has just been ruined.

She doesn't have to care about him at all, only about herself. Fuck everyone's family. If they truly cared no one would be in that situation, putting their own life on hold to help this person out of their bottomless tarpit of despair. But no, at most they lazily throw a short rope and tell the person to "swim to it" while they are drowning.

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Not gonna lie OP, it feels like you're exploiting someone else's suicide, and the trauma of a mother, to make a point. Maybe that's not your intention, but that's how it appears to me. Honestly, not a very good look, this feels very disrespectful.
It's not even an empathetic video imo. It's just more shock and (audio) gore. This whole thing just has an edgy, "look at me, look what I found" sensationalist vibe to it, at least how I feel. It could definitely be more respectful.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Very nice of you to edit your comment after I already responded instead of replying to my points.

if you really think that saying think about your family, friends and close ones is guilt tripping then you have no empathy at all and are just cruel. Most people aren't hermits living isolated from everyone for the rest of their lives. Everything you do in one way or another affects others. If you hurt someone and someone says oh look at what you have done to that person. Will you also justify it by calling it guilt tripping? My point is. You use the term guilt tripping to justify the act when in reality it's not as simple as that and never was but it is for people who don't have close ones and who do not have empathy for those around them. If you have a loving mother and you tell her you want to ctb after which she tells you well what about me and your dad you would say" why are you guilt tripping me?" I think that's just cruel but everyone has a different opinion
Many people on here are clearly mentally challenged. They don't understand empathy, compassion or basic human emotions. Just leave it. It's like talking to a door.

Last edited:
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
Suicide can and most of the time will completely destroy the life of close partners or family members and if they don't ctb after you, they will have to live with that weight for the rest of their lives.
GOOD. Now they can get a small taste of what I felt like. 1 spoonful, and it will ruin them forever. I drink gallons of this shit every fucking day. I like the sneaky inclusion of "close partners" as if the vast majority of people aren't here b/c they don't have anyone, never have, and never will.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
It's not even an empathetic video imo. It's just more shock and (audio) gore. This whole thing just has an edgy, "look at me, look what I found" sensationalist vibe to it, at least how I feel. It could definitely be more respectful.
I get some serious Logan Paul vibes from it for some reason. I can't quite put my finger on it, but that's the feeling I get.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Many people on here are clearly mentally retarded. They don't understand empathy, compassion or basic human emotions. Just leave it. It's like talking to a door.
i feel like this is why videos like this seem to get negative commentary because it's truly breaking the mental bubble and in one way showing the reality of this action for some people. Again not the case for everyone but for some people surely

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
What are you even on about, or more accurately, what are you insinuating? I appended to my comment, I didn't change anything that you had replied to. You've literally edited yours too, so what? I also did reply to your "points". You're trying to throw shade now? What, are we back in kindergarten now? Grow up and stop trying to start a flame war for no reason.

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
It is his right to commit suicide. However doing it in front of his Mother is messed up. We dont know if she did anything to him I guess.
sometimes i watch interviews/videos of parents whose kids died by suicide and it makes me sad not for them, but for the kid. i feel like they're not willing to discuss how they contributed to their child's depression, or what they could've done better. maybe that's asking too much of them, but it just fucking sucks knowing my narcissist mom would make my death all about herself and still not regret what she did to her dying breath

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
What are you even on about? I appended to my comment, I didn't change anything that you had replied to. You've literally edited yours too, so what? I also did reply to your "points". You're trying to throw shade now? What, are we back in kindergarten now? Grow up.
You have responded saying you quoted my comment. Which you did after I read it and it wasn't there. Whatever, it's clear where you stand.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Many people on here are clearly mentally retarded. They don't understand empathy, compassion or basic human emotions. Just leave it. It's like talking to a door.
There's a lot of people on here with Autism they have a hard time understanding other peoples emotions just the way their brain is wired

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
There's a lot of people on here with Autism they have a hard time understanding other peoples emotions just the way their brain is wired
Yes I see, and maybe my statement were a little harsh, but I just don't get their way of thinking.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Yes I see, and maybe my statement were a little harsh, but I just don't get their way of thinking.
I understand I'm a very emotional person so I can't relate with them either

Reactions: Oliver
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
GOOD. Now they can get a small taste of what I felt like. 1 spoonful, and it will ruin them forever. I drink gallons of this shit every fucking day. I like the sneaky inclusion of "close partners" as if the vast majority of people aren't here b/c they don't have anyone, never have, and never will.
I sincerely doubt the fact that the vast majority of people here are hermits living lives isolated in the woods with no connections to absolutely anyone in their lives and no abilities to make those connections either.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
i feel like this is why videos like this seem to get negative commentary because it's truly breaking the mental bubble and in one way showing the reality of this action for some people. Again not the case for everyone but for some people surely
I don't know what to say. It's like talking to someone from outer space. "Error 404 no connection".

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You use the term guilt tripping to justify the act when in reality it's not as simple as

We use the term guilt tripping in this forum to describe people who want to emotionally blackmail others into staying alive and I hate to break it to you, it doesn't fly well here. Would my parents be sad if I died? Possibly. Does it matter for my own decision if I want to exercise my right to die? No. Because one of the most important reasons why I'm suffering right now is my parents giving birth to me almost three decades ago. I'm the one who is suffering and I have a right to exercise my individual autonomy to end my life, period. No amount of guilt tripping will change that and while it's a noble task to take certain measures to reduce harm to others, you have no moral duty to do that.

C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
No, the video is fine. Its the dumbass assumptions and make-believe story telling that was added to it that people have a problem with. "Look this is proof mother's go crazy when their son dies!". His Mother as said by who? The person who posted the video for Upvotes? The people in the comments adding to the narrative for even more upvotes? Someone also wrote "He did it b/c she didn't buy him an Xbox". Why don't we just believe that one too since there is no burden for proof besides "I like what this person said". So stupid. Then you all go on to read this lady's mind, filling it with whatever you want to be true. It's just a woman screaming.......that's it. No one knows anything, not even her name.
I sincerely doubt the fact that the vast majority of people here are hermits living lives isolated in the woods with no connections to absolutely anyone in their lives and no abilities to make those connections either.
Get your head out of your ass. The statement was solely referencing not having a "close partner" Now you're being willfully ignorant of reading comprehension and going into absurd extremism because you don't like what I said but can't refute it. We are done here. /Ignored

Now do your troll dance about how ignoring you is wrong lol. I should have stayed an argued with someone who resorts to using a Strawman when the conversation isn't going their way.

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
You have responded saying you quoted my comment. Which you did after I read it and it wasn't there. Whatever, it's clear where you stand.
I see. You still misrepresented me at least twice before I appended that, so I don't see how that changes anything at all, my 2nd point would be the same since you had already read that part by the time you replied and straw-manned the original part about guilt-tripping from OP. Unless you're telling me you replied to my post without reading any of it, which I find unbelievable for obvious reasons. You had time to reply after I quoted, and didn't. Anyway I'm done here. I'm glad it's clear that dumping and offloading all of the responsibility on to suicidal people instead of helping them is not ideal.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
No, the video is fine. Its the dumbass assumptions and make-believe story telling that was added to it that people have a problem with. "Look this is proof mother's go crazy when their son dies!". His Mother as said by who? The person who posted the video for Upvotes? The people in the comments adding to the narrative for even more upvotes? Someone also wrote "He did it b/c she didn't buy him an Xbox". Why don't we just believe that one too since there is no burden for proof besides "I like what this person said". So stupid. Then you all go on to read this lady's mind, filling it with whatever you want to be true. It's just a woman screaming.......that's it. No one knows anything, not even her name.
I'm Russian. This video is in Russian. It is his mom screaming yes.
Get your head out of your ass. The statement was solely referencing not having a "close partner" Now you're being willfully ignorant of reading comprehension and going into absurd extremism because you don't like what I said but can't refute it. We are done here. /Ignored
Oh yes I would agree to that. That seems to be a misinterpretation on my part. With regards to close partners I would agree but if you take the entirety of my comment then there would be other people as well.
Now do your troll dance about how ignoring you is wrong lol. I should have stayed an argued with someone who resorts to using a Strawman when the conversation isn't going their way.
Do whatever you want

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Many people on here are clearly mentally challenged. They don't understand empathy, compassion or basic human emotions. Just leave it. It's like talking to a door.
Pre-edit: "Many people on here are clearly mentally retarded. They don't understand empathy, compassion or basic human emotions. Just leave it. It's like talking to a door."

Excuse me but editing it from calling me clearly retarded to calling me mentally challenged doesn't change the intention of what you posted. And this sentence of yours is coming from someone who is listening to another man's strawmans, I would like to point out. Both of these things upset me honestly.

In no way did I say that thinking about others was equal to guilt-tripping. I think you should think a bit harder before you post and not be so quick to believe everything you read if you think I am cruel and stupid. Why are you so quick to believe that I posted something that I did not? And so quick to call people you disagree with mentally retarded? That's offensive. Judging someone to be mentally retarded for doing something they didn't do, is also offensive, and short-sighted.

Saying that you cannot understand how others think, when you can't even read their posts, is the height of ignorance, in my personal opinion. Call me autistic as well if you want to, I don't think that is fair to autistic people personally, but I'll be damned if I'll let that go. At least this door can read.

Calling people mentally retarded doors while opining on their lack of empathy, compassion and basic human emotions is nothing short of ironic.

Last edited:
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
That's a pretty wild claim to assert for people who are aware of their actions, there's nothing mentally challenged about that.
My point is, that if you have no empathy and can't understand, that killing yourself in front of your own mother is probably her worst nightmare, then I really don't know what to say.

Reactions: divinemistress36
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
sometimes i watch interviews/videos of parents whose kids died by suicide and it makes me sad not for them, but for the kid. i feel like they're not willing to discuss how they contributed to their child's depression, or what they could've done better. maybe that's asking too much of them, but it just fucking sucks knowing my narcissist mom would make my death all about herself and still not regret what she did to her dying breath
Thats terrible if they contributed to it and admit no responsibility. But there is no back story we dont know if the Mother abused him or he was just an asshole and was inconsiderate aboout who he was doing this in front of.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
My point is, that if you have no empathy and can't understand, that killing yourself in front of your own mother is probably her worst nightmare, then I really don't know what to say.
Your point had nothing to do with that except for calling most people here "mentally challenged", which is a pretty wild assertion to make against people who are aware of their own actions, dare I repeat myself?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Overall, I agree. I am planning CTB and I am aware that it will ruin the life of my family (especially my mother).
However, I'm going to be "selfish" and hasten the inevitable, because there's nothing waiting for me here anyway. Unfortunately, this is the consequence of CTB. I don't think the OP is panic-mongering. These are simply facts.
If anyone has any loved ones, your death will hit them. There is no perfect solution. Nobody said life and death were easy. I believe that everyone should be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of their decisions. I have already made a decision and I know that I want to die, but I also know the consequences of this decision.

I currently don't care who finds my body first. I probably won't care anymore.
Sometimes you have to be selfish.

C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
Excuse me but editing it from calling me retarded to calling me mentally challenged doesn't change the intention of what you posted. This coming from someone who is listening to another man's strawmans, I would like to point out. Both of these things upset me honestly.

In no way did I say that thinking about others was equal to guilt-tripping. I think you should think a bit harder before you post and not be so quick to believe everything you read if you think I am cruel and stupid. Why are you so quick to believe that I posted something that I did not? And so quick to call people you disagree with mentally retarded? That's offensive. Judging someone to be mentally retarded for doing something they didn't do, is also offensive.
It's straight projection of how they feel about themselves onto others. An intelligent person would have a stance and be able to defend it with logic and not lies. If logically proven wrong that same person would be willing to see the other side. These people are not able to do either of those. So they resort to name-calling and Straw-man Statements. Their urge to "win" by damaging others the way they were damaged by being proven wrong, and get that short dopamine fix, is way more important than actually being correct. It goes so deep they even fool themselves into thinking their lies are the truth.

Last edited:
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
So no problem throwing yourself under a train or saying that suicidal people don't deserve to have their bodies treated well, but from one day to the next, a thread like this, it looks like a re-election campaign...

Sources

SN corpse photo
I think if they were willing to kill themselves and force someone else to deal with their corpse then they cannot complain if pictures of their corpse are revealed to the world.

If you wanna die, that's ok with me, but if you are going to kill yourself, it's ridiculous to think you're entitled to your corpse being treat in a certain way when you have literally burdened others with the handling of your corpse in a way they never anticipated or agreed to in the first place.

Don't be like "I'm committing suicide, so you all have to deal with my stinking corpse in a way that was never planned with your prior knowledge, but respect my corpse!"

You have burdened others with your corpse that may look in awful shape after you CTB, you're in no position to be preaching on anyone about morality.

As far as I'm concerned I don't really give a shit if people photograph my corpse after death, because I'll be dead.
Your method
Main: Train
Backup: Jump
Ideal: Euthanasia/Assisted suicide or Shotgun.
Nope: Drowning/hanging.

Last edited: