• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nova

May 26, 2018
is that it's not as spontaneous as what people think. In order not to vomit, one has to take anti-emetics at least 24 hours before ( 48 hours is recommended), every 8 hours. That means there's a window of 48 hours during which your survival instincts can override your rational decision and make you change your mind. You're then short of emetics ( "A" only sends you enough for one exit ), and can't take your N at a later date unless you manage to find a way to acquire more metoclopramide , which isn't exactly super-easy ( but still doable ).
It's something that worries me, because I know my sneaky brain can play tricks on me and convince me of false hopes. And I've got only enough metoclopramide for one shot.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
that's problematic. can you ask for more anti-emetics and pay a bit more? although you already have your n.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
You can take a stat dose of 40mg 50 minutes before taking your N. You don't have to do it the way you described above. If you do it the way i said you"ll have enough antiemetics for multiple attempts with N.

Reactions: Caerula and anna
N

Nova

May 26, 2018
that's problematic. can you ask for more anti-emetics and pay a bit more? although you already have your n.
Yeah, I already have the N and the anti-emetics. I would need to order some more metoclopramide from him maybe...

Last edited:
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Is this problem the same with old school barbiturates (sleeping pill overdose)? Or only with N

N

Nova

May 26, 2018
You can take a stat dose of 40mg 50 minutes before taking your N. You don't have to do it the way you described above. If you do it the way i said you"ll have enough antiemetics for multiple attempts with N.
I don't know. I've read multiple things on this, from the PPeH, and other euthanasia advocates ( Dr Humphrey, Nitschke, etc..) and they all strongly suggest to start at least 24 hours before. A stat dose is for those who are elderly, already feeble from their terminal illness, but for people younger and in somewhat better health, it's a bit risky to just go on one dose one hour before...

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Is this a common problem with N? And aren't you supposed to be unconscious after 2 minutes? How would the body go about vomiting after that time? Sorry I'm new to this, I just found out about n a couple of weeks ago.

N

Nova

May 26, 2018
Is this problem the same with old school barbiturates (sleeping pill overdose)? Or only with N
I don't know about the other barbs, but the amount of liquid one has to drink ( 2 bottles of 100ml ) of a supposedly extremely bad tasting substance is why you need such amount of anti-emetics. Places like Dignitas and other legal euthanasia programs usually use powdered N mixed in smaller amount of water, I think, and therefore smaller amount of liquid to drink ( and less need for a lot of anti-emetics )

Reactions: anna
N

Nova

May 26, 2018
Is this a common problem with N? And aren't you supposed to be unconscious after 2 minutes? How would the body go about vomiting after that time? Sorry I'm new to this, I just found out about n a couple of weeks ago.
Yes it is. Vomiting is a very possible issue, even if you're unconscious. It is strongly advised not to take N without anti-emetics.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I don't know. I've read multiple things on this, from the PPeH, and other euthanasia advocates ( Dr Humphrey, Nitschke, etc..) and they all strongly suggest to start at least 24 hours before. A stat dose is for those who are elderly, already feeble from their terminal illness, but for people younger and in somewhat better health, it's a bit risky to just go on one dose one hour before...
Well better get it right the first time then if your going to do it that way. Some people take the N without antiemetics at all and succeed BUT they have less to drink i think.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Well better get it right the first time then if your going to do it that way. Some people take the N without antiemetics at all and succeed BUT they have less to drink i think.
I thought you were dead (I read your post). Welcome back.

Reactions: anna and Tiredman
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
is that it's not as spontaneous as what people think. In order not to vomit, one has to take anti-emetics at least 24 hours before ( 48 hours is recommended), every 8 hours. That means there's a window of 48 hours during which your survival instincts can override your rational decision and make you change your mind. You're then short of emetics ( "A" only sends you enough for one exit ), and can't take your N at a later date unless you manage to find a way to acquire more metoclopramide , which isn't exactly super-easy ( but still doable ).
It's something that worries me, because I know my sneaky brain can play tricks on me and convince me of false hopes. And I've got only enough metoclopramide for one shot.

Vomiting is the body's natural reaction when taking a lethal overdose of any drug. Even people who OD from injected heroin often vomit.

It's not the taste that causes it, it's the fact that your body is trying to fight back. Anti-emetics are recommended when attempting suicide with any drug, whether it's barbiturates, opiates, tricyclic antidepressants, etc.

But they're not absolutely required. People have successfully self-delivered using N without anti-emetics.

And if you're seriously concerned, metoclopramide can be obtained from any online pharmacy. It's an extremely common medication.

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
glad to see you still around man had assumed you had gone through with it

N

Nova

May 26, 2018
I've opened one of my bottles and tasted it ( a tiny tiny amount ). Not as foul as some described it, but very very bitter. Like bitter almonds , or Schweppes ( but multiplied by 100 ). I took some honey after it, and the taste still lingers in my mouth..
It's probably a good idea to take a spoon of honey BEFORE taking this.

Last edited:
bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
I tried drinking the equivalent of 2 bottles in water (2x100ml). It took me a few minutes, as I had to take pauses, I couldn't just chug it as I thought. I can't imagine how I can do the same for something that tastes badly.

Reactions: mytrauma and anna
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I thought you were dead (I read your post). Welcome back.
I had to postpone, location wasn't as good as i thought it was (its my fault anyway for trying to do it near houses). So i'm still here for now. I might have to use a hotel

Last edited:
Reactions: Caerula
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Can someone please help me. I ordered N and this is what is showing up! Failed delivery! I gave A a po box address and I was thinking maybe the format of it is wrong? This is the PO box address I gave to A:
PO Box 338
South Barington, IL 60176
That was the correct way to give the address right? I'm so scared now I'll have to resort to sodium azide!
Edit: I changed the numbers on the PO box and town so it isn't mine but you get the idea.

Attachments

• IMG_7561.PNG
    IMG_7561.PNG
    41.1 KB · Views: 39
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I wouldn't risk it.
Just seemz like so much can go wrong.

Jumping off a roof is much more confidence inspiring.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
It says your delivery failed. It might RTS. Maybe try to have it resent to a different address if it does.
Did I have the format for the po box wrong? I was getting anti enemics from alldaychemist with this address as well. Should I cancel my order with them?

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Did I have the format for the po box wrong? I was getting anti enemics from alldaychemist with this address as well. Should I cancel my order with them?
I dont know. I never ordered to a PO box before sorry.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
That's the correct punctuation for the P.O. box address. Not sure why it may have failed.

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
That's the correct punctuation for the P.O. box address. Not sure why it may have failed.
I really hope it's not the case, but what if they've seized it and marked it as address not found?

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I really hope it's not the case, but what if they've seized it and marked it as address not found?
They wouldn't do that. Instead they'd either send a love letter, or if they were doing a controlled delivery (doubtful) they'd let it go through but they wouldn't mark it as address not found.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Can someone please help me. I ordered N and this is what is showing up! Failed delivery! I gave A a po box address and I was thinking maybe the format of it is wrong? This is the PO box address I gave to A:
PO Box 338
South Barington, IL 60176
That was the correct way to give the address right? I'm so scared now I'll have to resort to sodium azide!
Edit: I changed the numbers on the PO box and town so it isn't mine but you get the idea.

Why does the tracking say it went to the Netherlands when you're in Illinois?

If you want, PM me your tracking number and I'll see if I can figure anything out.

Reactions: anna
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Why does the tracking say it went to the Netherlands when you're in Illinois?

If you want, PM me your tracking number and I'll see if I can figure anything out.
Thank you!