AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
So this morning at around 8am I was woken up by my dad who said the police were here and wanted to see me. I didn't believe him at first.

I got dressed and went downstairs, and there were two police officers at the front door.

I went outside, closed the door behind me and they said that they'd had an anonymous tipoff that I was planning to hurt myself.

They knew the date I'm planning to ctb on, they knew how I was going to do it (SN) and they even knew that I'd ordered the SN from Russia.

I denied everything, said I had no idea what they were talking about, literally answered no to every single question they asked.

Then they asked if I wanted them to call an ambulance so that I could talk to some people about what was going on, obviously I said no because fucking hell no lol

So they left, they only talked to me for about 5 minutes but my parents are now freaked out and on high alert.

Just wanted to remind everyone to be extremely careful what information they share on here. I've only ever told people my first name and the city that I'm in, nothing more than that.

Keep personal information private. Be aware that there are undercover pro-lifers on this forum who will try to stop you or "save" you. Even people you consider your friend could still be the one that calls the police on you. You might not be as lucky as I was that they just left.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, MikeDeross82, LADY007 and 98 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
But surely if the police visited you because someone reported your posts on this site, the person who reported you will also show the police THIS post!?!?

• Aww..
Reactions: MikeDeross82, Life is pointless, Yiyo123 and 30 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Oh shit, thanks for the reminder. Glad to hear you got away with it without further investigations.

Western countries are supposedly so "free" yet people still don't understand that the right to live doesn't equal duty to live.

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, yellowjasmine88, MikeDeross82 and 18 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
They knew the date I'm planning to ctb on, they knew how I was going to do it (SN) and they even knew that I'd ordered the SN from Russia
You must know who it was who told them? How many people did you tell details to?

Reactions: Emily_Numb, Midnight-rain, TripleA and 5 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
honestly, what's wrong with those people.

Reactions: Life is pointless, happyhappyfunny, TattiQueen and 12 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: Life is pointless, Marchioness, _Minsk and 2 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Don't under any circumstances reveal your name or location. Especially in the chat, people are always revealing details in the chat and theres probably LE lurking in there all the time

Reactions: 0000000000000, Gnip, peacefulhorizons and 10 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
But surely if the police visited you because someone reported your posts on this site, the person who reported you will also show the police THIS post!?!?
They didn't have screenshots or anything of any of my other posts, they just said they'd had an anonymous tip. They left pretty soon after I said I had no idea what they were talking about.

• Love
Reactions: TripleA, Spitfire and Deafsn0w
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Unbelievable that they can track you down... be careful, and delete this thread.

Reactions: Emily_Numb and Deafsn0w
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Is there someone you might know irl that would recognize you here? Your first name and your city isn't enough to track you. Are you sure you didn't share more info openly or in privet?

Reactions: happyhappyfunny, Emily_Numb, Midnight-rain and 6 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Unbelievable that they can track you down... be careful, and delete this thread.
I want to leave this thread up to warn others

Is there someone you might know irl that would recognize you here? Your first name and your city isn't enough to track you. Are you sure you didn't share more info openly or in privet?
I don't know, I haven't told anyone IRL about my plans at all.

It's possible they doxxed me I guess

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, Hollydeathripper, Spitfire and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I want to leave this thread up to warn others

What does doxxed mean please?

Reactions: Deafsn0w
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
What does doxxed mean please?
Figuring out the rest of your information, it's complicated I'm not really sure how it's done, but some people are able to take a single piece of info like your username and find our all your irl information

What about on here?
I've told people on here my plans, but they don't know anything about me beyond my first name and city

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
First name and the city... not much. Fuck, I may sound stupid but is it possible that mods have your IP or something and one of them is secretly pro-life? (I don't know how it works, not accusing anybody, just venting). It's just like with @marcusuk63 , they didn't reveal any personal information either.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, _Minsk, Circles and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I've told people on here my plans, but they don't know anything about me beyond my first name and city
Did you tell someone here the date you planned to do it? Or exchange phone numbers or email?

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Figuring out the rest of your information, it's complicated I'm not really sure how it's done, but some people are able to take a single piece of info like your username and find our all your irl information

Your address though? Surely not!

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Yep I've discussed all of that here. The date, method, where I got it, etc.

You should probably stop doing that.

• Love
Reactions: Emily_Numb, Broken Chimera, TripleA and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

That's pretty awful. Lucky there isn't a lot police can do. You just deny everything like you did, and if they do get screenshots you can simply say every post was made up and you meant none of it. They can't prove otherwise.

Reactions: Mixo, Spitfire, puppy9 and 1 other person
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
That's pretty awful. Lucky there isn't a lot police can do. You just deny everything like you did, and if they do get screenshots you can simply say every post was made up and you meant none of it. They can't prove otherwise.
Yep. As far as I know they can't do anything unless I'm an imminent danger to myself, and given that I'd just woken up and gotten out of bed I obviously wasn't.

Just deny, deny, deny.

You should probably stop doing that.
Isn't this the place to do that though? If I can't talk about it and get advice here, where can I?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, SunnyDaze, redbutterfly and 6 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Talking about ctb or even saying you want to ctb isn't illegal as far as I'm aware.
What can the police do? Charge people with thoughtcrimes about not wanting to exist?

However, I would say that giving any first names and the city you live in is already too much privacy given away.
Whoever befriends people on here to then call the police on them really is morally corrupt, although they probably derive a sense of self-satisfaction and virtuous worth from it, which is why they do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0000000000000, Disappointered, imdone1 and 8 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Don't give out your name and address to people unless you're absolutely sure who they are.
I've never given out my address, and only my first name. I live in a city with 5.5 million people.

• Wow
Reactions: 0000000000000, sourpink, Red and 2 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Isn't this the place to do that though? If I can't talk about it and get advice here, where can I?

Im willing to bet it was someone lurking in the chat group. That's probably where you gave out your name/location right? People tend to let their guard down in the group chat

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, nitrogennitrite2 and sourpink
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I've never given out my address, and only my first name. I live in a city with 5.5 million people.
Sorry. Thought you said you did.

Reactions: sourpink
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Im willing to bet it was someone lurking in the chat group. That's probably where you gave out your name/location right? People tend to let their guard down in the group chat
Yeah. Definitely need to be more careful around here :(

Reactions: sourpink, allym101 and Spitfire
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
This isn't the first time it's happened. It so strange how they find out your address. Happened in the UK not too long ago and they also didn't give their address.

• Wow
Reactions: Midnight-rain, _Minsk and x~Sophia~x
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
This isn't the first time it's happened. It so strange how they find out your address. Happened in the UK not too long ago and they also didn't give their address.

All they need is the IP address to find out where you are. There is no privacy in 2020

Reactions: Mixo, Just Breathe, Emily_Numb and 12 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
All they need is the IP address to find out where you are. There is no privacy in 2020
ip gives a rough location but not exact

Reactions: Frew, x~Sophia~x, KleinerWolf and 1 other person