• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
The most dangerous poison which exists is botulinum toxin, produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. The human lethal dose of type A toxin is 1.3 to 2.1 ng/kg intravenously or intramusculary, 10 - 13 ng/kg when inhaled or 1000 ng/kg when taken by mouth. A spice measure of botulinum toxin will kill 10 million people. 500 grams of this poison is enough to kill the entire population of the earth.

Botulinum toxin is used in medicine in very weakened forms - commercial forms of botulinum toxin are marketed under the brand names Botox, Dysport/Azzalure, Xeomin/Bocouture and Jeuveau.

The Clostridium botulinum bacterium can be found in soil and dirt in nature. The bacterium can also be found inside homes on floors, carpet and countertops even after cleaning. Botulinum poisoning occurs when food is incorrectly preserved. Garlic in oil is especially risky. Honey can contain Clostridium botulinum.

People who live as hunters and gatherers use a substance from plants and larvae which they find in nature. The hunters warm up this substance in a complicated way and then squeezes out a very toxic poison which can kill the largest animal.

Botulinum toxin can also be used as a biological weapon of war. The bacterium has been recognized as a potential agent for use in bioterrorism.

Botulinumtoxin Gift

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Wrennie, demuic and 5 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Can we get the Breaking Bad guy to make us some?

• Yay!
Reactions: Wrennie, BottomlessPit, lobster salad and 4 others
Diesel_Punk

Diesel_Punk

Chasing dreamless sleep
May 6, 2021
I'm currently watching that show (pretty late to the party, I know). It might sound silly bit it is currently one of the few little things keeping me from ctb

Stolen Absolution

Stolen Absolution

Sep 4, 2020
Amen. Botox gave me pretty bad nerve damage (and damaged my face in the process). Was the final straw in my very tragedy-laden existence. Wish. I. Was. Dead.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium and Wrennie
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Amen. Botox gave me pretty bad nerve damage (and damaged my face in the process). Was the final straw in my very tragedy-laden existence. Wish. I. Was. Dead.
Wait, so the Botox they pump into your face during cosmetic surgeries is the same Botox that's made from a poison that can kill the whole world? Hmm. Makes you think.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This shows how powerless and weak we are as humans, the fact that this toxin can kill us all.

Reactions: Wrennie and NormaJeane