• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Clostridium botulinum is a bacterium that reproduces in oxygen-poor environments. The bacterium can be found in the soil, on the seabed, on or in vegetables, fish, meat, honey, garlic, mushroom and in the intestines of fish and mammals.

The bacteria can multiply in adequately preserved foods, improperly homemade pickled pickles in oil that have not been refrigerated, improperly homemade pickled pickles of unsalted fish fillets or vegetables and vacuum-packed marinated or smoked fish that has not been stored in a refrigerator.

Clostridium botulinum can form the neurotoxin botulinum toxin. Botulinum toxin is the most toxic substance in existence. Lethal dose is 0.00000009 grams intravenously and 0.00000027 grams inhaled.

Symtoms of botulinum toxin poisoning appear after a few hours to a few days after consumption of foods containing the poison: muscle paralysis, nausea and vomiting, visual distrubances, speech and swallowing difficulties, difficulty breathing and death.

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
I like how we're using the deadliest poison in the World for cosmetic reasons.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Lol isn't that Botox
I like how we're using the deadliest poison in the World for cosmetic reasons.
It paralyzes muscles, therefore reducing wrinkles. I learned this in microbio

Reactions: Jiyuurakka