• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hey guys it's been a while

So........I'm still here, idk why and how, I'm shocked that I am still alive. I need to get back to that depressive numb mindset again somehow.

Anyways, I know most users here are not big fans of the after life existing and wish for non existence (which I don't blame you) but one of the only reasons I hope the after life or heaven blah blah exists is for my cats. I had a kitten pass away 2 years ago and I still dread his death. The worst day of my life. Broke and shattered my heart and soul. I also have 2 cats now with me. To know that I may never "see" them or encounter them ever again just doesn't sit right with me. There's gotta be something out there man. I envision my little kitty running up to me after I CTB so we can be reunited again. They are the only "soulmates" I believe in. Don't really care about friends or family or who my romantic soulmate is suppose to be.........just my pets. It's an honor to be loved by an animal. The sincere unconditional loving relationships with pets are the only times I believe in the whole "meant to be" "crossed paths" theory. The whole "In all the universes, galaxies, time periods, life times, you and I crossed paths. It was meant to be. It's destiny" sounds good when it's a cat but when it's your abuser......it's just fucked up.

Just curious though, the ones that want non existence to be the the truth and would voluntarily choose that..........why pick that over the "glorious heaven" where you apparently get everything you have ever wanted? I mean shit sounds good to me especially after all the crap we've been though. I know it's hard to believe but if it's real.....cool.......if not damn I would atleast like my cats.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, TiredOfAllThis, underthedatetree and 15 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020

Reactions: Abditory and doomedtolive
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Since we're talking about the afterlife... I guess the concept of eternal anything scares me. The concept of anything going on forever in any form scares the hell out of me. Whether it be heaven, hell, just pitch black darkness, you name it, scares the shit out of me. My belief and hope for the "afterlife" is that I get reincarnated with zero memory of this life, as I presume I already have previously. At least then I do not have to possibly think of any concept of "eternity". The concept of living over and over for eternity freaks me out too, don't get me wrong, but at least there is no "eternity" to comprehend. I don't have to be somewhere thinking "I'm gonna be here forever..."
People have described how if we didn't exist there would be no consciousness to me, but to be honest I still can't wrap my head around it. I can't help but think that I will still have some sort of awareness, even if it is just awareness of darkness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah, thewalkingdread, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess it's a trust thing. Presumably the creator of heaven also created this world. I don't like how this world was designed- I wouldn't trust them to have made the afterlife any better! Plus, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get in anyway. God must realise I despise them to a greater extent. Unless there truly is some deeper meaning behind it all that my mere mortal brain can't comprehend- I think they are utterly monstrous for creating life as they have.

Really just the practicalities of it I suppose too. I get what you mean by the way. My Mum died when I was 3. I lost more close family members as I grew up. For my childhood and even now- I imagined how wonderful it would be to hug them all. I don't even remember what it was like to hug my Mum.

Still- to 'feel' that- I need a body and- so does she. Plus- now- I'm 4 years older than she was when she died. What if I want to hug her as an adult and, she wants her baby back? My Dad also remarried. How will that work out in heaven?!! If it truly is a paradise- I won't have to see my step family again- ever. One I happen to believe to be a narcissist. Will narcissists get in to heaven? Then, I definitely don't want to go! This person is more likely to get in as well. Not sure now but they certainly were part of the God club.

So- heaven is going to be different things for different people. Will they have hundreds of billions of heavens going on for every single person to suit their needs?

What about relatives who you dearly loved but, they had a not so pleasant side too? They tended to judge or nag you about things. What will happen to our own sadness? Will all the 'bad' bits be taken out? Will they really be them without those character traits though? Will we really be ourselves?

Then it comes to the whole 'good' and 'bad' thing. Who gets to decide that? God again? What if God is homophopic? What if he/she/it really does have a huge problem with blasphemy? Will we be punished?

Plus- like other people have said- who wants to do anything forever? Even something nice? I guess it's just difficult to imagine experiencing heaven in any way other than in human form, with human senses, feelings, emotions, thoughts. But- the human body and character is so flawed. So- if we're not truly ourselves then- what are we? Some other being presumably still created and dominated by a creator- God of some desciption. Which brings us back to the first point- I don't trust their design skills! They're moral compass is utterly peculiar!

Having said that- here's hoping you do get your reunion with your cat. I'd love it if I got a brief reunion at least with my family. Still- if I had the choice- I'd feel safer entering nothingness than any type of world created by the same architect as this one. The likelihood I feel though is whatever happens- I doubt we'll get a choice.

Reactions: thewalkingdread and Thanksforeverything
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
so wierd. I was actually thinking about this last night too on my own time before bed and got emotional.

I'm not spiritual or religious by any means. but, i still hope there is another life beyond this, not for myself, but for my pets and those i have lost.

i would be really happy to know that one day i can be with all of my pets and animals I've loved, somewhere safe in a happy place, where they can live forever with me, along with unlimited treats.

that's all I'd want, i could care less about anything else, including people. i feel if i were to be happy in another life, that's how I'd envision and want it.

Reactions: hibikikyuxx, Obliviate, Let Me Go and 3 others
U

uniqueusername12

-
Jan 18, 2024
I want the afterlife to be real.

Firstly, I want to know if the people who claimed to love me, but hurt me in unimaginable ways actually cared now I'm gone, maybe they regret not being there for me when I needed it? A bit sick I know, but I didn't get the closure in life, I would like it in death.

Secondly, I would love be a guardian angel guiding them on their journey. I love them all despite everything. I don't want them to feel pain like I have in life. They all deserve happiness.

Reactions: divinemistress36, doomedtolive, fadedAnon and 1 other person
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I'm..confused, i guess? Don't get me wrong, an afterlife with a heaven and hell is something that's been drilled in me since childhood, along with discussions on how one gets to heaven/hell. Wouldn't CTB mean one get's sent to hell?

Sure, we can discuss altruistic vs egotistical suicide, but even for that to work there has to be a standard or consensus on what qualifies as what. Which we currently do not have. Heck, we can't even agree on pineapples on pizza (no. no pineapples on pizza).

Having said that... Heaven and an afterlife would be nice for "good" people, people who were "loved", etc. It also appeals to me as hopefully there would be a balance (like for bad people), maybe it does even out?

All i know for sure is if there's an afterlife (heaven/hell) I might not get into heaven and that's okay.
If the afterlife was in the form of reincarnation...pass.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To answer the question, for me eternal nothingness is all I want, I don't see anything appealing about any kind of existence and I find it comforting to think of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, I'd always see it as preferable to not exist, I find it tiring simply being conscious and aware. The absence of existence is "heaven" to me.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I want to die and just stay dead. No afterlife, no nothing please.

Reactions: doomedtolive
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Hey guys it's been a while

So........I'm still here, idk why and how, I'm shocked that I am still alive. I need to get back to that depressive numb mindset again somehow.

Anyways, I know most users here are not big fans of the after life existing and wish for non existence (which I don't blame you) but one of the only reasons I hope the after life or heaven blah blah exists is for my cats. I had a kitten pass away 2 years ago and I still dread his death. The worst day of my life. Broke and shattered my heart and soul. I also have 2 cats now with me. To know that I may never "see" them or encounter them ever again just doesn't sit right with me. There's gotta be something out there man. I envision my little kitty running up to me after I CTB so we can be reunited again. They are the only "soulmates" I believe in. Don't really care about friends or family or who my romantic soulmate is suppose to be.........just my pets. It's an honor to be loved by an animal. The sincere unconditional loving relationships with pets are the only times I believe in the whole "meant to be" "crossed paths" theory. The whole "In all the universes, galaxies, time periods, life times, you and I crossed paths. It was meant to be. It's destiny" sounds good when it's a cat but when it's your abuser......it's just fucked up.

Just curious though, the ones that want non existence to be the the truth and would voluntarily choose that..........why pick that over the "glorious heaven" where you apparently get everything you have ever wanted? I mean shit sounds good to me especially after all the crap we've been though. I know it's hard to believe but if it's real.....cool.......if not damn I would atleast like my cats.
Right there with you
I would like to be with my kitty and my husband's and my other kitties and if course him, my mom and dad and sister. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Let Me Go and doomedtolive
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm not religious but I believe in an afterlife and I can't wait to go home and hopefully be reunited with my deceased dogs

• Love
Reactions: Let Me Go and iusedtobehappy

wound-up
Jan 20, 2024
i'm not particularly fond of the idea of an afterlife if it means i will have to live on eternally as the person i am now, but even since i was a kid i enjoyed the thought and concept of reincarnation (hopefully, into a non-human creature, less capable of complex thought and reasoning.) nothingness is less preferable than this, but more preferable than an afterlife. i do not like the person i have become in this life with the brain i have and the choices i have made.

Reactions: Fractal and doomedtolive
BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
I can understand now the people who want nothing. It's the same reason I hope there is something.

Because at one point, for me, life was just that... LIFE. You woke up everday and lived... no religious delusions or feeling punished or like a bad person for being miserable because you weren't. There was things to do, life to be had, relationships to be experienced, hobbies to enjoy, etc etc...

But the reason I see people hoping for nothing is on that same bullshit reason I think most people are here now, because at some point everything that was good turned to bad, guild and regret. And for that to just be able to happen without warning is kinda bullshit. Kinda makes everything else not even worth having experienced if it's just lost forever anyways

doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
i hope I can be a ghost for a bit or something, or as weird as it sounds, go to some sort of heaven where I don't have my illnesses or the ability to hate existing or myself. like the 50th dead world from adventure time!! I'd like to see my childhood dog again too maybe

I want to watch over the world a bit. maybe be a guardian angel or get reincarnated as a bug without the ability to feel pain.
(hopefully, into a non-human creature, less capable of complex thought and reasoning.)
so true. I'd love to be an ignorant little bug, deep in the forest away from all pain and without the ability to wonder. That or maybe a spoiled house cat with no worries in the world

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
The afterlife is only as you describe if you are a follower of God

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Since we're talking about the afterlife... I guess the concept of eternal anything scares me. The concept of anything going on forever in any form scares the hell out of me. Whether it be heaven, hell, just pitch black darkness, you name it, scares the shit out of me. My belief and hope for the "afterlife" is that I get reincarnated with zero memory of this life, as I presume I already have previously. At least then I do not have to possibly think of any concept of "eternity". The concept of living over and over for eternity freaks me out too, don't get me wrong, but at least there is no "eternity" to comprehend. I don't have to be somewhere thinking "I'm gonna be here forever..."
People have described how if we didn't exist there would be no consciousness to me, but to be honest I still can't wrap my head around it. I can't help but think that I will still have some sort of awareness, even if it is just awareness of darkness.
That's an interesting take, I do wonder, if "heaven" is real wouldn't it be odd to just live up there for all eternity? ( I refuse to reincarnate) But also I am the opposite, the non consciousness and not existing scares the shit outta me. Because admit it or not, I think the universe is quite interesting and to have all this intriguing knowledge about life and for it to just be washed away, for us to disintegrate into dust particles......that scares the crap outta me.
I guess it's a trust thing. Presumably the creator of heaven also created this world. I don't like how this world was designed- I wouldn't trust them to have made the afterlife any better! Plus, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get in anyway. God must realise I despise them to a greater extent. Unless there truly is some deeper meaning behind it all that my mere mortal brain can't comprehend- I think they are utterly monstrous for creating life as they have.

Really just the practicalities of it I suppose too. I get what you mean by the way. My Mum died when I was 3. I lost more close family members as I grew up. For my childhood and even now- I imagined how wonderful it would be to hug them all. I don't even remember what it was like to hug my Mum.

Still- to 'feel' that- I need a body and- so does she. Plus- now- I'm 4 years older than she was when she died. What if I want to hug her as an adult and, she wants her baby back? My Dad also remarried. How will that work out in heaven?!! If it truly is a paradise- I won't have to see my step family again- ever. One I happen to believe to be a narcissist. Will narcissists get in to heaven? Then, I definitely don't want to go! This person is more likely to get in as well. Not sure now but they certainly were part of the God club.

So- heaven is going to be different things for different people. Will they have hundreds of billions of heavens going on for every single person to suit their needs?

What about relatives who you dearly loved but, they had a not so pleasant side too? They tended to judge or nag you about things. What will happen to our own sadness? Will all the 'bad' bits be taken out? Will they really be them without those character traits though? Will we really be ourselves?

Then it comes to the whole 'good' and 'bad' thing. Who gets to decide that? God again? What if God is homophopic? What if he/she/it really does have a huge problem with blasphemy? Will we be punished?

Plus- like other people have said- who wants to do anything forever? Even something nice? I guess it's just difficult to imagine experiencing heaven in any way other than in human form, with human senses, feelings, emotions, thoughts. But- the human body and character is so flawed. So- if we're not truly ourselves then- what are we? Some other being presumably still created and dominated by a creator- God of some desciption. Which brings us back to the first point- I don't trust their design skills! They're moral compass is utterly peculiar!

Having said that- here's hoping you do get your reunion with your cat. I'd love it if I got a brief reunion at least with my family. Still- if I had the choice- I'd feel safer entering nothingness than any type of world created by the same architect as this one. The likelihood I feel though is whatever happens- I doubt we'll get a choice.
Wow, this entire this is just so intriguing. There is this psychic medium guy on youtube named Matt Fraser and so far I think he's alright, he answers a lot of stuff about heaven and who gets in, who doesn't, our life reviews, our soulmates, even our pets etc etc. He also stated that souls who were shitty, don't get to go to heaven until they do some work, which I guess has to do with rectifying their mistakes/redeeming themselves which could take years. I think that's fair and if you don't admit, feel bad, don't work on it then no heaven for you. No pain, no sadness but you'll have your true personality up there. I think heaven would be whatever we want it to be......if it exists. I do have the fear of boredom in heaven like if it's glorious all the time it's just dull......but I guess they should have something figured out like apparently we'll be spirit guides or whatever for humans still living. I don't agree with everything he says, but it's good enough. I also curse "god" out a billion times a day so eh

Last edited:
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Because all I really want is emptiness. If I would go to heaven, I would like to burn it all until nothing left.

I don't give a fuck about the things that I like. It's irrelevant to me.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
so wierd. I was actually thinking about this last night too on my own time before bed and got emotional.

I'm not spiritual or religious by any means. but, i still hope there is another life beyond this, not for myself, but for my pets and those i have lost.

i would be really happy to know that one day i can be with all of my pets and animals I've loved, somewhere safe in a happy place, where they can live forever with me, along with unlimited treats.

that's all I'd want, i could care less about anything else, including people. i feel if i were to be happy in another life, that's how I'd envision and want it.
You have read my mind. I am not religious at all but That would be my "heaven" surrounded by a bunch of animals (not have to worry about bills, rent, taxes) and just vibe with YES unlimited treats and not being afraid of any of them getting sick. Don't care for humans at all, I despise them.......but maybe I guess if I meet the people who were suppose to be my best friends and not the fake cruel creatures here on earth with me now and I guess I wonder who my "soulmate" would be considering I despise most men and they would have to fit exactly in tune with my social/political/moral/ethics beliefs
It was ridiculous to read that the worst day of your life was when your cat died. You cannot anthropomorphize animals.

It surprises me how a child had access to the "safe haven" of suicides.
First of all amateur newbie, watch yourself and your tongue. Unlike you, I actually have the adult maturity to be on this website unlike you who is actually portraying the childlike symptoms of degrading someone's experience. Sucks that you suck and never had an animal love you. If you actually had some knowledge you would know that animals have all the capabilities in the world to conceptualize, think, have feelings(unlike you), sympathize(unlike you) and have basic skills to survive just like humans need to. Seems like these "ridiculous" animal take on a more alive form and are considered more of a "being" than you. You mean omg I was sad that my live breathing kitten who was one of the only forms of life that actually loved me was stolen from me and how dare I shed an ounce of emotion? Get over yourself youngin child.

Humans keep proving themselves that animals> humans any day. Despicable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole, hibikikyuxx, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
It was ridiculous to read that the worst day of your life was when your cat died. You cannot anthropomorphize animals.
What kind of presumptuous, bigoted, dismissive, remark is this?! This type of bullshit can only come from the mouth of a major asshole bully. No other way around it. I'm reporting this right now. You need to learn some respect.

I actually have the adult maturity to be on this website unlike you who is actually portraying the childlike symptoms of degrading someone's experience.
Yes, you do have the maturity and he doesn't. I'm sorry for you... You have my deepest sympathy. You didn't deserve being so vilely mistreated by this bully.

I do hope that, when you are finally released from this hellish world, you will be reunited with your loved ones, regardless of what species they belong.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hibikikyuxx, Obliviate and pole
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Quite understandable. There have been cats and dogs in my family. You get really attached to them. Their passing felt worse than the death of a close person.

I personally hope that after death there is either rebirth into a body with a healthy brain or eternal non-existence

• Hugs
Reactions: pole and thewalkingdread
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Humans are literally animals. Get off your high horse, shibag.

• Hugs
Reactions: Obliviate, pole, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
You have read my mind. I am not religious at all but That would be my "heaven" surrounded by a bunch of animals (not have to worry about bills, rent, taxes) and just vibe with YES unlimited treats and not being afraid of any of them getting sick. Don't care for humans at all, I despise them.......but maybe I guess if I meet the people who were suppose to be my best friends and not the fake cruel creatures here on earth with me now and I guess I wonder who my "soulmate" would be considering I despise most men and they would have to fit exactly in tune with my social/political/moral/ethics beliefs

First of all amateur newbie, watch yourself and your tongue. Unlike you, I actually have the adult maturity to be on this website unlike you who is actually portraying the childlike symptoms of degrading someone's experience. Sucks that you suck and never had an animal love you. If you actually had some knowledge you would know that animals have all the capabilities in the world to conceptualize, think, have feelings(unlike you), sympathize(unlike you) and have basic skills to survive just like humans need to. Seems like these "ridiculous" animal take on a more alive form and are considered more of a "being" than you. You mean omg I was sad that my live breathing kitten who was one of the only forms of life that actually loved me was stolen from me and how dare I shed an ounce of emotion? Get over yourself youngin child.

Humans keep proving themselves that animals> humans any day. Despicable.
The ants that I crushed under my feet are no less valuable than cats and dogs. Why do we feel compassion for some living beings and despise others? Our convictions are based on social construction and individual psychodynamics.

Animals are organic robots that act by mere automatism. Amoral creatures with no self-awareness driven by reptilian brain instincts. "Animal love" itself expresses its inferiority. Men build families but animals only procreate.

Equating them and us is outrageous.
(Sorry, I didn't mean to be dismissive of your emotions, that point just bothered me.)

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Animals are organic robots that act by mere automatism. Amoral creatures with no self-awareness driven by reptilian brain instincts.
Did you just insult yourself? Humans are animals, and animals have clearly a consciousness. Not every human acts the same and likes the same things, just like not every cat or dog acts the same or likes the same things, which proves them being conscious. If we didn't have brains, we would be neither alive, nor have a self awareness.
"Animal love" itself expresses its inferiority. Men build families but animals only procreate.
Men build families? You mean, men build families by having sex with women, just like animals build families by having sex with each other? The fact that the world is so overpopulated, proves that we're animals, driven by our brain instincts. Majority of humanity procreate just for the sake of it, even though they're clearly not meant to be parents. How you can't see something so obvious, is beyond me.
Equating them and us is outrageous
Who is "us"? Animals are animals, it's literally in our DNA. The fact that you believe that you're more important, or above other animals, makes me think that you're a narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Obliviate, pole, thewalkingdread and 2 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
What kind of presumptuous, bigoted, dismissive, remark is this?! This type of bullshit can only come from the mouth of a major asshole bully. No other way around it. I'm reporting this right now. You need to learn some respect.

Yes, you do have the maturity and he doesn't. I'm sorry for you... You have my deepest sympathy. You didn't deserve being so vilely mistreated by this bully.

I do hope that, when you are finally released from this hellish world, you will be reunited with your loved ones, regardless of what species they belong.
The biggest hypocrites are the vigilantes who consider themselves bastions and guardians of justice. It's very audacious to report it when not even the person I spoke to directly did so. I will repay your kindness for spreading misinformation..
Did you just insult yourself? Humans are animals, and animals have clearly a consciousness. Not every human acts the same and likes the same things, just like not every cat or dog acts the same or likes the same things, which proves them being conscious. If we didn't have brains, we would be neither alive, nor have a self awareness.

Men build families? You mean, men build families by having sex with women, just like animals build families by having sex with each other? The fact that the world is so overpopulated, proves that we're animals, driven by our brain instincts. Majority of humanity procreate just for the sake of it, even though they're clearly not meant to be parents. How you can't see something so obvious, is beyond me.

Who is "us"? Animals are animals, it's literally in our DNA. The fact that you believe that you're more important, or above other animals, makes me think that you're a narcissist.
Nothing you said makes any sense.

It is undeniable that only humans have paternal and maternal responsibility for their children -- because animals do not have children but puppies. Is there any neuroscientific study that demonstrates self-awareness present in other animals? Octopuses, Dolphins, Chimpanzees are remarkably intelligent, but there is a qualitative gap between us and them: Reason, Logic, Emotional Affinity, Ego formation. Lions do not hunt their prey because they are cruel, but men kill out of pure villainy.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Just curious though, the ones that want non existence to be the the truth and would voluntarily choose that..........why pick that over the "glorious heaven" where you apparently get everything you have ever wanted? I mean shit sounds good to me especially after all the crap we've been though.
I think that, if I were to choose heaven, it wouldn't be me experiencing it but rather another person entirely. The thing about me is that there isn't really anything that I want in existence. That said, maybe this so called heaven could wire my brain to enjoy stuff and perhaps make it so that I never suffer again. Only then would I accept that heaven. Nonetheless, I don't believe that heaven exists and it isn't that I want non existence to be the truth but rather that I know that non existence is the truth and no amount of wishing can change that. Either way, to me, non existence is equivalent to the heaven I described earlier as one cannot care about such things nor can I feel pain or regret at not having been to this type of heaven. Non existence is truly peaceful to me

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Nothing you said makes any sense
Are you talking about yourself?
It is undeniable that only humans have paternal and maternal responsibility for their children
1.Wrong. Many types of birds show paternal care for their offspring. Carnivores like wolves and lions do too.

2.Humans are animals.
because animals do not have children but puppies
Puppies are young dogs. Animals have offsprings just like humans have offsprings, as humans are part of the animal kingdom.
Is there any neuroscientific study that demonstrates self-awareness present in other animals?
Animals have emotions just like you and I do, like things just like you and I do, and act different depending from person to person, just like you and I do. Humans share roughly 90 percent of their DNA with mice, dogs, cattle, and elephants, and the DNA of human beings and chimpanzees is 98 to 99 percent identical.
Genetic Similarities MAIN 03
IMG 20240216 102900
Octopuses, Dolphins, Chimpanzees are remarkably intelligent, but there is a qualitative gap between us and them: Reason, Logic, Emotional Affinity, Ego formation.
That's because the cerebral cortex is significantly larger in humans than in any other animal and is responsible for higher thought processes such as reasoning, abstract thinking, and decision making.
Lions do not hunt their prey because they are cruel, but men kill out of pure villainy.
Men kill either out of revenge or because they're psychopaths and their brains are wired differently.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Obliviate, reclaimedbynature and thewalkingdread
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words and defending me and yeah I mean if that poor excuse of a human wants to play I can definitely fire back. Alot of people on here are clowns.

I hope we all(the good ones atleast) can finally find some peace whether it's non existence or an afterlife.
The ants that I crushed under my feet are no less valuable than cats and dogs. Why do we feel compassion for some living beings and despise others? Our convictions are based on social construction and individual psychodynamics.

Animals are organic robots that act by mere automatism. Amoral creatures with no self-awareness driven by reptilian brain instincts. "Animal love" itself expresses its inferiority. Men build families but animals only procreate.

Equating them and us is outrageous.
(Sorry, I didn't mean to be dismissive of your emotions, that point just bothered me.)
I mean just say you have no ounce of critical thinking there buddy. "No self awareness" I mean that is the antithesis of animals. Let's use the idiotic example you so graciously and confidently brought up, Ants. Ants gather food, build homes, have social structures, protect and are even BENEFICIAL to the environment (unlike you). "Men build homes" is laughable. The biological purpose of humans and any other living creature is to reproduce. You also just lack common sense of wild animals in the jungle, like lions who oh idk build their own homes and territories who us humans btw STEAL their land and resources, set fires, and try to kill them for glory, pleasure, meat, fur clothes.....sending many species into extinction.
Is there any neuroscientific study that demonstrates self-awareness present in other animals? Octopuses, Dolphins, Chimpanzees are remarkably intelligent, but there is a qualitative gap between us and them: Reason, Logic, Emotional Affinity, Ego formation. Lions do not hunt their prey because they are cruel, but men kill out of pure villainy.
There's literally a bajillion videos of animals out here that showcase their intellectual superiority and empathy. The empathy they showcase exceed far beyond some disgraceful humans. There was an elephant throwing litter intro an actual garbage can because he UNDERSTOOD litter=bad garbage can=waste disposal far far superior than gross humans. Literally go read a book, you seem uneducated. You're mistaken about the cruelness of animals. Many species kill their out of pure enjoyment and entertainment not to mention competition to acquire the female. For example dolphins that like to torture,oh and rape, yeah rape exists in other animals as well, females literally try to disguise themselves or make them less sexually appealing so males would leave them alone from sexual harassment such as birds. Orcas kill, killer whales etc etc like to kill for fun.

Bro you're a weirdo.
Animals have emotions just like you and I do, like things just like you and I do, and act different depending from person to person, just like you and I do. Humans share roughly 90 percent of their DNA with mice, dogs, cattle, and elephants, and the DNA of human beings and chimpanzees is 98 to 99 percent identical.
Thank you for coming to my defense, this guy's a weird clown. Just adds on to my despise of humans really and proves my point further.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: hibikikyuxx and thewalkingdread
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Sorry for replying late, haven't been on in a while

not sure if this is a bad or good comment

Me and you same. Like I can't imagine that all these innocent little animal souls just dissipate into nothing. Wtf is the point of life then if not an after life? WTf are we doing here. Idc if people don't believe but I talk to my passed away kitten,

I'll tell a story, i'm probably just over thinking and it's a coincidence or maybe not. one of my current cats is the brother of my passed away kitten. Just recently It was their birthday so we were celebrating with treats and my cats are psycho for treats. I have a cute little urn with my kitten's ashes and I bought the urn out so all three of them can have a little party. I was singing to my kitten/saying something gave the urn a kiss or something idk while the brother was on the floor going feral over a treat all of a sudden as soon as I kissed the urn or talked to him or I was playing a song and as soon as it stopped or something maybe I was saying goodbye or Happy Birthday or I love you I forget but it was an action I took that as soon as it happen or ended, the brother just started looking up and staring at the back of my door moving his eyes around slightly as if something was there IGNORING THE TREAT.........stared for a long while and I was kinda creeped out and I was like is.....he here? Is my baby boy here? I started taking a video and noticed some orbs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
Long story short the concept of eternity has felt wrong in every sense of the word since Sunday School and I couldn't possibly pretend to respect an omniscient god that condones it even if I wanted to try. So I have tended to approach afterlife discussions as social entertainment rather than anything too deep or meaningful.

That said, I've written individual goodbye paragraphs to every dog I've ever had. I'm even a bit embarrassed they're longer and sappier than what I've written to most friends/family. I thanked them for individual contributions, I apologized for transgressions, and I earnestly hoped to see them all again.

Last edited: